Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce (3289 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by fyzaila: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
Men! Men! Men! How many times did i call you? You guys should always appreciate any submissive good woman you call your wife or girlfriend. Call them sweet names and pamper them.

My colleague has been very moody this days. I had to ask him if he cares to share what's bothering him. He told me his wife asked for a divorce from him but he declined. They've been having issues upon issues quite alright but he never knew she could go this far of wanting a divorce. She said she don't have any feelings for him and the love has fade away. She has gone to court and asked for marriage annulment. They court have given them date for hearing.

He told me he really hasn't been fair to his wife in terms of pampering her. He has never called her any romantic name since they got married. Their marriage is going to 7 years now. Sometimes he calls her madam or he says hey i am talking to u. No any form of romance from him. The S£x aspect is even worse. She complains of pain and he will always tell her she's lying. He married her a virgin so she is new to all this sexual stuffs. He still doesn't care only satisfys himself that's all. He doesn't assist in any domestic work. His wife had their 2 kids through cs still does everything her self from washing cloth to cleaning the house to cooking, Bathing and taking care of the kids. He said he thought she is strong enough to do them since she doesn't complain or ask for assistance.

Now that the reality has set in, he is now forming lovey-dovey to her. But she isn't having any of it. I don't even know where to start advising him from. He said her parents are siblings can do little or nothing to change her mind. Because initially her dad wasn't in support of the marriage but he reluctantly agreed after pressure from my colleague wife and other family members.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by rickpat(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
don't advise him...your colleague ain't your friend...know this and know peace....He destroyed his marriage himself...

MEN/WOMEN...LOVE, RESPECT AND SUPPORT WHO YOU MARRY

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Foodqueen(f): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Colleague told u all these

18 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by feranmi143: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yo fish,
Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Abfinest007(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Not all d time u form hardman

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Temmylee02: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
sad
Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Houseofglam7(f): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Your “colleagues” keep coming to you to narrate divorce tales don’t they??
Never you, but your “colleagues”
cheesy
Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Nicepoker(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Let her go she is already off the shelf. grin
Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by blacksam01: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
the problem of tge wife is the virginity before marriage....

see, everyone , male or female needs to experience bad relationship to better appreciate good ones...

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by SavageResponse(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2022
I'm sure she has another reason for wanting a divorce

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Holybaddo: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2022
You could have been a better man

If she wants to go let her go.
I don't keep people that wants to go

And for your information she have another guy

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by zed7: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2022
Today's episode of Figment of My Imagination.
So, your colleagues wife wants to divorce him because he calls her madam and not sweetheart? He doesn't do domestic chores...bla bla. Tell your imaginary colleague amd his wife to get a grip.

5 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Faber(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2022
Inside life. Thats why I love single life. Dont allow them to trick you into getting married. Marriage is women's retirement plan from Whoring FC. This one that wants divorce never play U17, and U20 for Whoring FC. She want go play senior level. Take it or leave it she don get coach already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by BusinessPlan22: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2022
blacksam01:
the problem of tge wife is the virginity before marriage....

see, everyone , male or female needs to experience bad relationship to better appreciate good ones...

Exactly, she don't appreciate the man yet, ex we left 6 years ago, still came back begging us, even in our imperfection.
Virgin doesn't mean she's a saint.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by ibechris(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2022
Men like ur colleague are the reason why most marriages are crashing.

How on earth would any man allow a woman go through all of these slavery work at home and not ask for divorce or separation even when I don't advice such.

Marriage is not an hibernating place...it is a place where u have to play ur role as a father or mother...and do u know that your children are watching u both to learn something. Fathers should stop being a referee in their homes and starts playing the role of a partner.

Always listen to ur wife's complain...it is very important.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by GoooodHardDick: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Are you now the lawyer that your colleague detailed all these things to you?

You all need to understand that a woman cannot break up in a relationship or divorced a man without having a replacement waiting. She already has another man she's collecting dick from. The rest is just an excuse to leave the marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Nonexisting1: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2022
Lamba.

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by wumi2017(f): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Marriage this days ehn
Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Savedday: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2022
Verily, verily I say unto you: you can never satisfy a 9ja girl. If you like call her all the sweet names or even give her the world, the day she chose to mess you up, nothing can save you except Almighty God.

Ask your friend to grant the ashawo her divorce, she is already eying some prick outside. Nothing he can do to appease her, till he allow her to go jump from one prick to the other. Just like her fellow 9ja girls.

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by omolasho: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2022
He told me his wife asked for a divorce from him but he declined.(he took the first good decision).

She said she don't have any feelings for him and the love has fade away.(he shouldn't take that to heart at all)

She has gone to court and asked for marriage annulment. ( She is a wise wife, instead of cheating on her husband and pretending everything was ok or nagging him around.)

He married her a virgin so she is new to all this sexual stuffs.He still doesn't care only satisfy himself that's all.

Ok this is the thing, am sure like a million times, you have heard the phrase, "till death do us part". Biblically this applies to when you marry a virgin wife. She shall never be divorce by husband all the days of his life. Ignore the twist of the sinful society.

Now, the prob is that the wife wants to divorce the husband!
1. Tell him to muster the help of the family and inlaws to beg her in.

2. If eventually, she insisted and get to court, he should tell the judge he still loves his wife and and want to remain married to her. Of course, the court is ever reluctant to divorce couples expecially when one partner is not consenting to the divorce. They are most likely to meditate first.

3. Oops what the both of them need now is space(most men don't like accepting this fact because they think someone would bed their wives during this period). Just a temporary one to reflect and rekindle their vow.

4. Finally if all don't work, let her take her decision but he should never tell her Go.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2022
Faber:
Inside life. Thats why I love single life. Dont allow them to trick you into getting married. Marriage is women's retirement plan from Whoring FC. This one that wants divorce never play U17, and U20 for Whoring FC. She want go play senior level. Take it or leave it she don get coach already
This is the same mindset the Op's colleague had until it became too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by edogu(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2022
It takes two to tango. When one party keeps 'tangoing', it's no longer a relationship but slavery. Your friend's or colleague's wife seems to have gotten tired of the marriage.

That doesn't mean the marriage cannot be salvaged. However, it depends on parties involved. Are they willing to give it another try? If they do, then they need to see an experienced therapist or counsellor.

During this period, they (especially the woman since she is the one tired of the marriage) must point out those grey area that needs to be worked on.

Some couples have experienced something worst than what you shared but their marriage is thriving.

For marriage to work, the two parties must be willing and ready to put in some efforts. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Oyiboman69: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2022
Why not tell us men to be doing all those things you mentioned up there just to satisfy our wives... you're just a simp nothing more

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Jeon(f): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2022
Please he should free the woman.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by coputa(m): 10:08am On Dec 18, 2022
fyzaila:
Men! Men! Men! How many times did i call you? You guys should always appreciate any submissive good woman you call your wife or girlfriend. Call them sweet names and pamper them.

My colleague has been very moody this days. I had to ask him if he cares to share what's bothering him. He told me his wife asked for a divorce from him but he declined. They've been having issues upon issues quite alright but he never knew she could go this far of wanting a divorce. She said she don't have any feelings for him and the love has fade away. She has gone to court and asked for marriage annulment. They court have given them date for hearing.

He told me he really hasn't been fair to his wife in terms of pampering her. He has never called her any romantic name since they got married. Their marriage is going to 7 years now. Sometimes he calls her madam or he says hey i am talking to u. No any form of romance from him. The S£x aspect is even worse. She complains of pain and he will always tell her she's lying. He married her a virgin so she is new to all this sexual stuffs. He still doesn't care only satisfys himself that's all. He doesn't assist in any domestic work. His wife had their 2 kids through cs still does everything her self from washing cloth to cleaning the house to cooking, Bathing and taking care of the kids. He said he thought she is strong enough to do them since she doesn't complain or ask for assistance.

Now that the reality has set in, he is now forming lovey-dovey to her. But she isn't having any of it. I don't even know where to start advising him from. He said her parents are siblings can do little or nothing to change her mind. Because initially her dad wasn't in support of the marriage but he reluctantly agreed after pressure from my colleague wife and other family members.

There's Hell in "HELLO" and GOOD in Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Faber(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This is the same mindset the Op's colleague had until it became too late.
oga all us were born alone, we can live our life in peace as single adults. You dont need a modafvcker in the name of partner to be happy in this life

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by purehustle101(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Op tell your friend never to beg for love.. is an opportunity for him to bring in another fresh cushie..lif is too short

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Tunagee(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2022
fyzaila:

He should let her go abeg!!! No beg anybody oooo.
Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by FalseProphet1(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Fake story

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2022
First that wife is making a mistake. If the man's claim is accurate, her reasons for seeking divorce are too meagre and I doubt any Nigerian magistrate will grant it. They will only reprimand and demand that he shows love to his wife. If she hears stories of what other women go through in marriage, she will appreciate her husband!

That being said, the man himself sounds crude, did they bring him out of a village? How did he win her heart in the first place?
He can still turn around the situation. Let him have intervention talks with his wife and agree on how to improve. She might even be bluffing. And since he already knows his faults, he can surely save his marriage!

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague Hasn't Been Himself Because His Wife Wants A Divorce by obinna58(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2022
Let go anybody who wants to go, don't hold them back, it'll bring balance

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Curvy Lady In This Viral Video Has Been Revealed. / Long Distance Relationship - Advice On Dos And Don'ts / Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.