Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria (3281 Views)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / Final Solution For Quick Ejaculation(45min+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Mercury12(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Well as for "whoCup"
Blame the cup owner undecided
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by plat0: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Okay
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
It cannot be one way traffic, the hook up business also need to be dealt with as men are humiliated, punished and discouraged.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by BigYash: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na men dey promote hook up . You paid a bitch 30k for two rounds.. Then one girl go work whole month for 30k,and maybe after deductions ,her take home go be 15k a month.. Why she no go enter hook up,if she get the opportunity? Such men go still come here dey say no wife again.. When e be say na you dey spoil all the wives when people suppose marry.. Mothers are not helping matters at all. Some mothers and fathers encourage these girls too,by demanding so much money from them..

5 Likes

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by davien(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
Be foo0ling yourself. This was life before the internet and social media, open expression of sexuality like hookup and short skirts were talked down on. Now if you don't give her 20k there's one fo0ol on her phone in another state or another part of the world that will.

I'm not saying hookups are good but you have to adapt to the world now or continue crying of the same results...

Go on TikTok and see very ugly women but because their breasts is big you see men sending them money, that's society now. Get a decent girl early and build yourself, it's all 304s everywhere.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Someodds: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
You put something out for sale. I come buy am, you de talk shame on me for patronizing ya products abi?

You be useless bastard. Ode. Keep ya goods inside and nobody go ask to buy it. Nonsense. Why make men feel guilty while you're the cause of it.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by MarketDispatch: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Mynd44, Seun

Who will shame them?

The Strippers industry is as much as the hook-up industry
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Immanuelsnr: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2022
Worriedguy6699:
The solution to this problem is to shame men that carry hook up babes. Hear me out.

Men are the head and every other thing follows them, including women, children, animals, robots, etc.

Ants (women) are attracted to sugar (money), if you put sugar in your room, you will keep killing ants until you remove that sugar. Ants no Dey finish but sugar can.

If the head is corrupt, everything is corrupt. Men of these days are weak and undisciplined. No one holds them accountable for anything. They think they hold monopoly on promiscuity.

But I tell you, God will judge men the harshest because he gave them command and control and placed them as head over every thing.

Men must be held accountable and must be shamed for patronizing hook up girls. They must be disgraced, mocked, and flogged on the street by stronger men.

For if men stop patronizing hook up girls, the hook up industry will vanish. Law of demand and supply.

Shalom.

Mynd44, Seun
Some men patronize hookup to cure konji to avoid commiting rape, if them come stop hookup how do you think it will be , and hookup no be by force, Abi e get how e take affect uuuu
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 12:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Men are ho.rny all the time......Telling men to abstain from hookup girls is tantamount to fighting mother nature (konji).
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2022
GOFRONT:
Men are ho.rny all the time......Telling men to abstain from hookup girls is tantamount to fighting mother nature (konji).

Hot men should get married on Time.Early marriage should be promoted in Douthern Nigeria. How do these hook-up patrons feel when they dip their Willie's in a public toilet?
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2022
Worriedguy6699:
The solution to this problem is to shame men that carry hook up babes. Hear me out.

Men are the head and every other thing follows them, including women, children, animals, robots, etc.

Ants (women) are attracted to sugar (money), if you put sugar in your room, you will keep killing ants until you remove that sugar. Ants no Dey finish but sugar can.

If the head is corrupt, everything is corrupt. Men of these days are weak and undisciplined. No one holds them accountable for anything. They think they hold monopoly on promiscuity.

But I tell you, God will judge men the harshest because he gave them command and control and placed them as head over every thing.

Men must be held accountable and must be shamed for patronizing hook up girls. They must be disgraced, mocked, and flogged on the street by stronger men.

For if men stop patronizing hook up girls, the hook up industry will vanish. Law of demand and supply.
Shalom.
Mynd44, Seun
Please How Old are you?
This is what too much of SESAME series does...
All these for ordinary hook up!
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Magnoliaa(f): 11:25am On Dec 19, 2022
Karleb:
Polygamy should be embraced.

Lastly, our ladies should reduce their love for material things.

Absolutely...

Polygamy for both men and women.

And I'll also add that men should learn to control their third legs and be sexually disciplined.

1 Like

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 11:32am On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Absolutely...

Polygamy for both men and women.

And I'll also add that men should learn to control their third legs and be sexually disciplined.

A lot of men wouldn't mind ployandry if the woman is buoyant financially.

Women should also stop following every dick that throws money at them.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Magnoliaa(f): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2022
Karleb:
A lot of men wouldn't mind ployandry if the woman is buoyant financially.

Who says polygamy always have to be on a money/chaste dichotomy sef?

I say let the couples determine the terms of their partnership.

Women should also stop following every dick that throws money at them.

Men should stop throwing money at every Angela, Shukura and Nneka too. grin

1 Like

Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Who says polygamy always have to be on a money/chaste dichotomy sef?

I say let the couples determine the terms of their partnership.

Men should stop throwing money at every Angela, Shukura and Nneka too. grin

Monogamy needs a lot of money, talk less of Polygamy.

Polygamy is one of the reasons Nigerians are poor. So if you want to enjoy more than one man, better hold correct money for hand.

See, it's a two way thing. Tell me to stop throwing money around, tell women to stop collecting money anyhow.

There is nothing like free lunch.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Magnoliaa(f): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Karleb:
Polygamy is one of the reasons Nigerians are poor.

I don't understand o.

You just said up there now that we should embrace polygamy, now you're saying it is one reason why we are poor? grin

So is it a good or bad thing?

Realistically and economically, how many men can practice a "sweet monogamy?" But you were recommending it.

So if you want to enjoy more than one man, better hold correct money for hand.

As I said, let people determine the terms...

See, it's a two way thing. Tell men to stop throwing money around, tell women to stop collecting money anyhow.

This is definitely fine by me.

There is nothing like free lunch.

Abi now. Women are not mugus too.

If you want to spend your money, they'll help you.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't understand o.

You just said up there now that we should embrace polygamy, now you're saying it is one reason why we are poor? grin

Realistically and economically, how many men can practice a "sweet monogamy?" But you were recommending it.

angry
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't understand o.

I said Polygamy will stop hook up. I didn't say it is good nor bad. If a man has 4 wives of age 40, 30, 25 and 20, such man would hardly think of cheating.

Where did I recommend Monogamy again now?

You claim women will always follow money but you want hook up to stop. Continue.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't understand o.

SHAME ON U AGaIN MONALISA!! angry
ok so u go around tellin people on nairaland to do 3some by have polygamy so they can sleep with like 3 womens are a go...corrrect? and then u call yor sef a born again.,.shame on u for encoragging 3some on nairaland...
anyways are u lightskin please? (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by Magnoliaa(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Karleb:
I said Polygamy will stop hook up. I didn't say it is good nor bad. If a man has 4 wives of age 40, 30, 25 and 20, such man would hardly think of cheating.

Where did I recommend Monogamy again now?

The monogamy part was a mistake.

It was polygamy I meant.

Polygamy will stop hookup, but it will make people poor, no?

So I want to know if you think that is a good concept.

People will remain poor but faithful.

You claim women will always follow money but you want hook up to stop. Continue.

Me? Claim? grin

I am saying if men don't stop "flaunting" wealth, hookup amongst women will not stop, lmao.
Re: The Final Solution To End Hook Up In Nigeria by BusinessPlan22: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Shameless men everywhere.
Shame on all you who can't control your dirty di.clks.... Shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Most Difficult Situation You’ve Ever Scaled Through / My Girlfriend Is Playing With Me What Should I Do / Should I Accept My Ex-lover's Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.