Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful (3548 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
extol1:
if all ladies reason like you, i for don marry since. Thanks for your input, i think you are making me to believe that we still have senseful ladies in Nigeria
Thanks. I just feel our ladies of these generation needs to be sensitized on their input in relationships and marriages.
We still have good and decent ladies. Pls look around you'll find one and grab her quick. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by extol1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Thanks. I just feel our ladies of these generation needs to be sensitized on their input in relationships and marriages.
We still have good and decent ladies. Pls look around you'll find one and grab her quick. cheesy
if i have my way, i would just grab asap
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Neetyboyabram: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Me no go marry nigeria girl oo
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by solaniumgel2: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did or said. She already appreciated the 5k and asked for money for shopping, and the guy is busy talking like a chatter box because he sent 5k.

The guy is the one at fault here. Shey because you sent someone a meager 5k that can not even buy a decent sandal, make the girl no talk again or make every body be on standstill? Abeg!

See how he's even talking anyhow because of 5k. No be men dey send ordinary girlfriend 200k commot eyes? How much more someone you want to marry. It's this kid of men that will give their wife 500 naira for pot of soup and be expecting it to last one week with chicken and orisirisi inside soup. Baby girl, leave him. You go see better man.

No matter the pressure, don't marry a stingy or poor man. Abeg I'm out of here.

Judith, hope you and your family are rich?

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2022
Whoknowsme:
It's functional
Ok go check it, try to reply the message forwarded to you, remove the 102 in the email address and add 2022 then send it and I'll see it from there
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by oliverwrites: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did or said. She already appreciated the 5k and asked for money for shopping, and the guy is busy talking like a chatter box because he sent 5k.

The guy is the one at fault here. Shey because you sent someone a meager 5k that can not even buy a decent sandal, make the girl no talk again or make every body be on standstill? Abeg!

See how he's even talking anyhow because of 5k. No be men dey send ordinary girlfriend 200k commot eyes? How much more someone you want to marry. It's this kid of men that will give their wife 500 naira for pot of soup and be expecting it to last one week with chicken and orisirisi inside soup. Baby girl, leave him. You go see better man.

I bloody hope you are not married and do not intend to. I pity whoever marries you.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Whoknowsme: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Ok go check it, try to reply the message forwarded to you, remove the 102 in the email address and add 2022 then send it and I'll see it from there
I've replied you.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by toujurs: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2022
Aladdin1:
Wailai! you be thief! for you to call 200k "ordinary". leave am!,leave am!.naim make una dey tey for market until una become expired goods.
If you know, how old that woman dey, amd still single. Walaihi you go pity am.

Most relationships she went into ended badly, with bitterness because of her long throat. Just ignore her.

She finds Nairaland as a redemption camp, for her lonely and boring life.

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Aladdin1(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
If you know, how old that woman dey, amd still single. Walaihi you go pity am.

Most relationships she went into ended badly, with bitterness because of her long throat. Just ignore her.

She finds Nairaland as a redemption camp, for her lonely and boring life.
Wailai! you finish am! lol.
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2022
It's actually all of us o.

Even the ones you think are not, are pretending.

Mem should learn to reserve their helps, etc., for fellow men and elevate themselves and create a worldwide community of men alone...devoid of any feminine presence.

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Graficient: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Is she better than her mates hustling at 12 midnight just to take care of their needs? If you don't have hands to work for the money to satisfy your wants, then use your kponyor na
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Graficient: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I don’t know if it’s just me or it happens to everyone .
I gave one babe that I was liking 3k I couldn’t sleep for days , thinking of the things I could have done with that money , I had to stop talking to her , but I spent like 10k at a bar in one night with my guys and it felt like change to me .....
Hope this will no affect me latter in life sha ....
Bro you will go far in life

1 Like

Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by MasterShifu010(m): 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
Too much redpill consumption is the cause.

Nah!!!..... I don’t think so , I don’t consider my self redpill nor subscribe to such neo-misogyny crap.....
I treat ladies like a gentleman but I have limits ..
But that money part , I think I learnt it from boarding school where all boys saw each other as brothers ..
Re: Not All, But Majority Of Nigerian Girls Are Foolishly Ungrateful by Yomit71(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The girl was not ungrateful. She said she already appreciated the guy and the guy just kept going on and on like a parrot. Na the girl no get mouth. If na me, the thing wen I for tell the guy eh.... he go cry
just shut up, the girl is handicapped and cannot work with her hands right stupid people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You See Why Nigerian Women Always Pray To Marry Simps! / Confused Virgin!!!!!!!!!! / The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.