Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) (50419 Views)

I'm Tired- Lady In UK Cries Out Over Difficulty Finding Job / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2022
I have stated along in different that no amount of lamentations on YouTube videos of how abroad is rough would stop Nigerians from migrating, whoever has legitimate means to relocate should do so, enough of all these regrets videos that is the in thing especially among recent Nigerian students in the UK for the sole purpose of generating traffic.

There are many opportunities their YouTube channels can highlight e.g getting better paying jobs even as a student and converting from part time jobs to full time jobs even as an international student, supermarkets and time in the evenings one can buy food stuff almost 20% of the original costs etc, how to get free household items without paying anyone and can go to the extent of shipping good quality fairly used stuff to Nigeria etc these things to share with Nigerians, not only dire weather.

[/quote]

All join.. you can't vlog in part, it has to be in whole. So, nothing wrong vlogging about the weather. Abi you be snowman grin. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better on the other side..

Habaa! Seven clothes bawo that's too much nau, two with heavy winter jacket is not bad grin
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Chee59(f): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
ahnie:

Na hereditary be that nau
Na baby hair wey no gree grow.
If I show my other pictures, you'll see I have so much short baby hairs in front. Even if I keep hair for 10 years, baby hair no dey grow pass 2 inches.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:
You like it but she doesn't besides it's hard ice that she's standing on not the regular light and fluffy snow. The wave of cold from ice and snow are not the same. That's why she crying.
I didn't like it at first because I too thought of it as hell. But when I realized it was my ignorance that kept me dreading the cold which lasts about half of the year, I began thinking then how others around me were able to survive it and thrive. That is when I discovered that you don't have to dread the cold. You can dress warm and enjoy it too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
safariman:
You hardly see people on bikes during snow storms here in Washington.
Bikers dey bike to walk even through snow storms. So long as the roads are well salted, people go bike! undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Freethinker87: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

God bless you. Exactly what i expected from them wey claim Methuselah abroad but I think they are angry because more people have joined them there reducing some of the benefits they were enjoying before now ( according to a YouTuber) and this woman come dey open their yansh join na him make egbon mindlog just dey rant up and down.

No near me o. I no get strength to argue. E be like say kor kor don teach you.

I don't think they enjoy any benefit intrinsically, they just like to brag about their toughness forgetting that others may not be as tough as they are. It's a Nigerian thing to celebrate hardship and compare whose sufferings were near fatal.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by damzy88: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2022
laivwire:
Mumu people plenty for this platform sha. undecided They fail to comprehend before rushing to type garbage.

Nobody stopped you from going there to see for yourself. If you can't get out of Nigeria, blame yourself not others who were successful in doing it. If you're asking her to come back to Nigeria just because you did not have the opportunity to go then it's a shame. It's a shameful mentality that has always held us back in the stone age. Held Africans back. It's a bad pull-down attitude africans exhibit in and outside Africa wherever they go. Its a plague that will never let us develop till we turn to ashes.

Winter is not a dream season, it is brutal and words cannot define it. Africans suffer from being stuck in menial jobs for ages, flogging your body on a daily just to survive with barely any savings. Life is way softer in Nigeria working corporate and all but the societal challenges have just made it inhabitable. We are forced to make a choice; enjoy a good system but suffer physically and mentally or enjoy life but live in fear of a failed system.

If Nigeria is half as good, they'll be begging us to visit Europe but the poor leadership and below-average mentality from those who continue to elect mediocres put us in this state.

Parties who should not even have the effontery to set up campaign venues are front runners for another presidential term. Smh. When the country is in total shambles and we have nowhere to escape to since they won't accept us, only then perhaps can we gain our senses that we have been on the wrong path ever since.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by OrigeenalSeven: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
wiseone28:
Because of cold they now bathe once in 2 months..

Barbing there is expensive, same for women too.

what of that your candyladygal that use to quote you
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by wiseone28: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

what of that your candyladygal that use to quote you
We have officially divorce on a mutual ground
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by OrigeenalSeven: 3:20am On Dec 23, 2022
wiseone28:
We have officially divorce on a mutual ground

why you go divorce her na
and that gal go sweet for knacking o and those kind babes moaning go sweet like mad
why you go divorce naaa
you dun really miss ooo
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by wiseone28: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2022
OrigeenalSeven:

why you go divorce her na
and that gal go sweet for knacking o and those kind babes moaning go sweet like mad
why you go divorce naaa
you dun really miss ooo
Na fulani, no front and back..

I like them tick.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Probz(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2022
Litmus:

If Nigeria turned into heaven today, people will still travel to other countries. Even biblical Angels used to sneak away from heaven to visit horrible Earth (comparatively) to fornicate with human women. There are more Americans living in Europe and other parts of the world than Nigerians. And, pound for pound, there are more South Africans living in other parts of the world than Nigerians. It is the Opposition Politics Industry of Nigeria that is stupefying Nigerians and creating these pathetic spectacles such as the one displayed by the woman in the video. This politics pressure group are hell bent on appropriating the intentions of all Nigerians into a uniform permanent anti Nigeria voice that is actually undermining Nigeria more than any so called evil leaders. The woman in the video may have been forced to flee Nigeria due to whatever reason best known to her but I and countless other Nigerians are abroad for different reasons. We are not all abroad due to bad or good government. The state of Nigeria is incidental.

Reasons why individuals may leave one country for another are endless let's not limit ours to "Bad Nigeria" , let's stop lying.

This needed to be said. Well done, you.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by OChimex: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sarang:

Nigerians, lazy?
You must be high on smoke

Yes, very lazy, mentally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes / Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.