Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) (50351 Views)

I'm Tired- Lady In UK Cries Out Over Difficulty Finding Job / NAIJA WOMAN ABROAD CRIES DUE TO COLD FROM ICE ON D GROUND. CURSES NIGERIAN GOVT / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
ictplotter:

Thanks for educating that urchin, imagine he is saying he lik cold weather by time you see weather temperature of -50 degree you will know that even industrial cold room is not cold.

I just wonder at some people my brother.we are talking about minus 11degrees here o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by omonnakoda: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
CodeTemplar:
Their harsh whether has made them creative thinkers over generations and that's evident in the organisation and advancement they enjoy.
That is pure fantasy . There is no evidence for that theory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mehn no be small something. Freezing cold wan kill my Naija sister.. that's why I don't like living in the UK or any of these freezing cold climes.

If I wan Japa, I prefer somewhere like Japan and Qatar because money dey there, and no suffering from harsh cold
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Sultty(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
and a resounding amen
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
You gotta choose between the ice cold Pound sterling and the hot dyed Naira... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by ictplotter(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
jesmond3945:
i only blame the woman. She forgets in this world her interest is more important than anything. Nigeria is gone and irredemable. If I find myself in abroad I will only think about myself and family.
As someone without help or support its more difficult in making in Abroad than Nigeria.
But to the common man in nigeria they pack money from floor in Abroad

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Juanmike(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
shantti:
How did the early men who lived in these regions survive this type of cold in the ancient times,
I mean, the era before it was even discovered that u can cover your bodies with animal hides. The era when humans walked literally naked
They Bleep all night to keep their
body warm.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by CodeTemplar: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
omonnakoda:
That is pure fantasy . There is no evidence for that theory.
Seems you need someone to argue away the Christmas break with. I am not that person.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
iezeiyida:
Mehn no be small something. Freezing cold wan kill my Naija sister.. that's why I don't living in the UK or any of these very cold climes.

If I wan Japa, I prefer somewhere like Japan and Qatar because money dey there, and no freezing cold there

Money dey Japan but cold dey too...
You see that Qatar ehn? No even think am. Na scam!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by safariman(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
You hardly see people on bikes during snow storms here in Washington.

Kobojunkie:
No be thermal underwear and clothing full Market so? I used to bike to and fro to work even during snow storms and on days when the temperatures are well below zero here and I love every bit of the experience. Dressing warm is about having the right undergarments and layers for the weather. Abeg, figure out what others who dey endure the same cold dey wear so you go fit enjoy yourself all year long. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Is this the new trend of chasing clout by these silly immigrants?!!

The money you spent relocating to that 'displeasurable' abroad is more than what some people use to start successful ventures in Nigeria, even creating employment for others.

These YouTube videos are becoming quite ubiquitous, obtuse, and downright irritating!

Y'all should have the common sense to quit this silliness!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by goody234: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
These recent nigerian japa people are so annoying whats the big deal anything for clout..... nigerians have been living in uk for a long time they just get on with it.
These new japa ones its like their papa village is cursing them, shut up will you for gods sake

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

A Nigerian was seen earlier today shivering from and complaining about the ice formed on the ground in the UK, as she expresses her disappointment at the Nigerian government and blaming them for her relocation to a country with such extreme harsh weather condition.

Please watch to see her displeasure at the govt.

CHECK THIS OUT.......AM LONDON BASED (south london) AND DOIN VERY GOOD ...REAL TALK!
I WILL TRACK THIS WOMAN AND GIVE HER £5000....i don this few time....WATCH!!!
angry
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by sotall(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
shantti:
How did the early men who lived in these regions survive this type of cold in the ancient times,
I mean, the era before it was even discovered that u can cover your bodies with animal hides. The era when humans walked literally naked

There were no humans in those regions thousands of years ago.

Human existence started from Africa where the weather is warm and mostly habitable.

It was when human Civilization grew that humans started migrating to colder climate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Orch1981: 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

That is why she's cursing them because they didn't make the country conducive for her to stay, which is why going back is out of it and she's now having to endure the cold which could eventually lead to her death as a result of their failure to do the needful.
And you all are still rooting for apc
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Raxxye(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
I say "Amen" to her prayers!
All the politicians both dead and alive, as well as top civil servants that have ever stolen from the public coffers, it shall never be well with them and their generations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Princedapace(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:

It wouldn't lead to her death, if she takes appropriate measures, Nigerians who were born and raised in Nigeria have been living in the UK for decades and surviving the winter over the years.

Are u trying to pretend that u don't know what she is talking about?
Countries with workng systems have fewer citizens migrating abroad.
There are fewer south Africans abroad compared to Nigerians. And there are fewer south Africans in Nigeria compared to Nigerians in south Africa.
Same as USA, her citizens simply do vacation more than relocating.
When ur country works, u wouldn't go thru the hell of relocating to another country just anyhow like Nigerians do.
So, she is cursing Nigerians leaders becus they are the reason we keep running.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by themanderon: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just look at the comments on the first page. Just goes to show how uncaring and wicked the average Nigerian is by default. That is why they would be contemplating voting APC again because they are so damaged that they don't know their country could have been so much better were it no for those devils we have as leaders.
Nigeria and Indeed Africa is very much blessed with good weather and resources but the devils we have as leaders are our very own natural disasters. They have ensured that the best continent in the world has become the bottom feeders amongst all humanity. That is why people like Ekweremadu are not getting any sympathy when calamity befalls them.
The hottest parts of hell will be too lenient for our leaders considering the hell they make people go through everyday.
Look at the way they were visiting Europe to hold their clandestine political meetings with tax payers money. They have created a world which exists for themselves and their families alone while the people perish in hunger and want.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by kkins25(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmWC1Dg7FyI

A Nigerian was seen earlier today shivering from and complaining about the ice formed on the ground in the UK, as she expresses her disappointment at the Nigerian government and blaming them for her relocation to a country with such extreme harsh weather condition.

Please watch to see her displeasure at the govt.

Werey dey use style peppee us, no worry madam, we go come join you suffer the ice. Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Le2money(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
I'm in Scotland already. I wish you can witness this weather for just a day, u will blame the day ur mama born u to this world grin

habsydiamond:
Madam endure the weather ooo cos when una dey enjoy summer u no blame nigeria government na as winter come come u come dey blame... if u no like am again.. come make we exchange oo... I like cold weather...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
She should relocate to Nigeria back. Whenever the snow is over she can relocate back to UK...

At least she had gotten the attention she needed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by xevove2061: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better at the other side..

Freezer no cold reach abroad weather. Take that to the bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You have not experienced that kind of cold that is why you're talking this way.

Do you know what it feels like living inside the freezer? Someone said she wears nothing less than seven clothings everyday before she can go to work yet the cold is still biting.
Can you be doing that stress everyday? How many clothes do you even have to be changing with seven everyday.?

We always think its better at the other side..

Relocate back to your damn country! Or just can it!

Life is really sweet when we realize no one actually gives a fvck!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Le2money:
I'm in Scotland already. I wish you can witness this weather for just a day, u will blame the day ur mama born u to this world grin

omo!!

How Canada go come be? chaii!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Pelaiye2703(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Una dey ment make una come back home if u no like am.
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
jesmond3945:
i only blame the woman. She forgets in this world her interest is more important than anything. Nigeria is gone and irredemable. If I find myself in abroad I will only think about myself and family.

You cannot survive here if you have this kind of attitude and thinking. I have been very critical of Nigerian leaders and the horrible things they put Nigerians through, but the truth is that there's nothing like motherland. There's no time I feel at home than visiting and being with my people. Even being in olodi apapa where my struggle and hustle began still inspire me. The idea that living abroad is a piece of cake is laughable. You just have to strive and endure before you pull it off.
I don't blame the woman or nobody in her shoes. I only blame Nigerian thieves in government whose evil hearts make it difficult for the average person to have a better life, which in turn slows down immigrating to other Countries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

You think say na AC ? Lol freezer pro pro max max plus plus. I had to wear two under layer, sweat top, Nike light sport jacket, then winter jacket, still yet, ear dey block the day I forget head warmer. Nose dey bring blood and cartarrh, headache Dey come, I have to wear one light socks and one thick long one, body go heavy. Two trousers

Used to us sha, doing it for years now. But it’s tiring, I get too many supplements for house.

Nigeria have a great weather no cap.

Blood from nose? Omor this one na die level.
Mehn.. I don't envy them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Flesh10: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mindlog:
Make she relocate back to Nigeria, she wouldn't need visa for that

You are stupid. People like you are the ones that encourage these men
Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Orch1981: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Awoleesu:

Money dey Japan but cold dey too...
You see that Qatar ehn? No even think am. Na scam!
Qatar na rubbish bro Japan sure pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Rilwayne001: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Now imagine being broke without any financial assistance in this kind environment>
Omo!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman In The UK Cries Out Over Solid Ice, Curses Nigerian Govt (Video) by Regex: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
The reason is because UK don become easy to enter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A City Inside A City In Abuja, Nigeria / See The New Face of Apapa-Wharf Road (Photos) / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.