Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance (13274 Views)

Minimum Wage: Why We May Not Accept N100,000 – Organised Labour / Presidency: PDP Needs A Salable Candidate, I’m One - Tambuwal / FG Meets With Organised Labour To Avert Impending Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by CSTRR: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol.

A candidate of the current ruling party that placed the current president in power is promising you change.

Nice story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by seguno2: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2022
fuckJones:

you people are confused, what is wrong with borrowing? tell me the country in the world that didn't borrow, do you know that depict obj wahala BAT still create LASTMA, LAGBUS, LASEWA , RRS, LAWMA etc Payment of WAEC fee for students from all walks of life so far you live in Lagos. Several schools were built. where do you expect him to get money to do all this thing apart from borrowing?

Payment of WAEC fees instead of employing adequate professional teachers for free education of all children? Why do you have such low expectations for your public office holders? Why?

Did Awolowo and Jakande not provide free education for all children, even though they had no/little oil revenue and small IGR and loans if any

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by seguno2: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2022
CSTRR:
Lol.

A candidate of the current ruling party that placed the current president in power is promising you change.

Nice story.

grin cheesy

He must think that our mumu never do. Abi what is the meaning of the package as renewed hopelessness
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Oddfinder12: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2022
fuckJones:

you people are confused, what is wrong with borrowing? tell me the country in the world that didn't borrow, do you know that depict obj wahala BAT still create LASTMA, LAGBUS, LASEWA , RRS, LAWMA etc Payment of WAEC fee for students from all walks of life so far you live in Lagos. Several schools were built. where do you expect him to get money to do all this thing apart from borrowing?
Lol..see how you're defending nonsense. Lagos earns more than 50billion internally monthly, that's different from wat they get from FAAC, bonds and borrowing o.stil a mega city such as lagos smells. With all these Agbero empowering agencies he created, Lagos is stil a shit hole. No amount of propaganda can win him the president. How can u even in ir heart of hearts wish gor Tinubu to be president? If no be say una de reason upside down? Someone dodging the press. Even buhari did better in 2014..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Oddfinder12: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2022
CSTRR:
Lol.

Nice story.
No be small story brother

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by derecho(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Don't mind him.Tinubu has promised him to be the Aso Rock Gateman.
seguno2:

Payment of WAEC fees instead of employing adequate professional teachers for free education of all children? Why do you have such low expectations for your public office holders? Why?

Did Awolowo and Jakande not provide free education for all children, even though they had no/little oil revenue and small IGR and loans if any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by BigCowHornn: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Anything to enter Aso Rock
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Oddfinder12: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2022
fuckJones:
how did he destroy buhari government?
Do you know Tinubu was the first governor to challenge the FG on the need for states to hold their VAT? He took the FG to court during OBJ tenure and even proceeded to the supreme court. Many people thought Wike was the first person to do this VAT, but it was actually Tinubu that started the fight.
do you know it was Tinubu that created 36 LCDAs to give power closer to the people. OBJ again tried to stop him which was why he seized lagos allocation. Yet, the LG still stand today with those LCDAs building projects and health center that other state governor cannot dare to do.
Asiwaju is the only candidate that has consistently challenged the federal government on the need for a state police. He tried during his tenure to create state police from the good faction of OPC then but obasanjo frustrated him. He then went ahead to create RRS which he improved to the best police squad in Nigeria,

So u want us to support a man who in the past seven years hailed the leadership of the country, defended and supported all his anti people policies. U want us to believe and vote for a man who promised us power within 6 months. A that stil eulogies buhari and still claim he has done well. Kolewerk. So if by Tinubu's standard buhari has done well, wat do u think will happen wen he takes over. Bearing in mind that a bag of rice was less than ur minimum wage in 2015 but in 2022 ur minimum wage cannot buy a bag of rice. And never for ones did Tinubu come to say anything. Oga Nigerians are wiser..i refused to be convinced by a serial political jobber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Johel(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Estello:
…says he is most qualified candidate to be President

…promises to make fiscal, monetary policies work for workers

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/tinubu-to-organised-labour-im-one-of-you-in-fight-for-good-governance/

I thought he said, they will Labour in vain undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Estello:

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/tinubu-to-organised-labour-im-one-of-you-in-fight-for-good-governance/

"National Leader" of an APC that is the champion of bad governance!

You can't give what you don't have, Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by seguno2: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2022
derecho:
Don't mind him.Tinubu has promised him to be the Aso Rock Gateman.

grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by fuckJones(f): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Oddfinder12:

So u want us to support a man who in the past seven years hailed the leadership of the country, defended and supported all his anti people policies. U want us to believe and vote for a man who promised us power within 6 months. A that stil eulogies buhari and still claim he has done well. Kolewerk. So if by Tinubu's standard buhari has done well, wat do u think will happen wen he takes over. Bearing in mind that a bag of rice was less than ur minimum wage in 2015 but in 2022 ur minimum wage cannot buy a bag of rice. And never for ones did Tinubu come to say anything. Oga Nigerians are wiser..i refused to be convinced by a serial political jobber
you want me to believe that buhari is a failure?
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by 234daniel2010(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Old man deceiving him self. Papa go and rest.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by fuckJones(f): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Oddfinder12:

Lol..see how you're defending nonsense. Lagos earns more than 50billion internally monthly, that's different from wat they get from FAAC, bonds and borrowing o.stil a mega city such as lagos smells. With all these Agbero empowering agencies he created, Lagos is stil a shit hole. No amount of propaganda can win him the president. How can u even in ir heart of hearts wish gor Tinubu to be president? If no be say una de reason upside down? Someone dodging the press. Even buhari did better in 2014..
olodo, the whole federal government allocation in year 2000 was 700 billion while that of Lagos was 48 billion, you means Lagos was genarating 600 billions
yearly while tinubu allocated just 48 billions?
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by fuckJones(f): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2022
seguno2:

under tinubu, Lagos was the second largest employer of labour after federal government, go and verify

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by IranianSea: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Estello:

Only idiot will not vote for Tinubu in this coming election.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by naturefellow(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Revolution2022:
They will labour till they die - tinubu
thanks for the timely reminder. May his own ill utterances and actions haunt him.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Eniitankorede: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Tell us when you finish lying to the press.
It was even the Lagos teachers that christened him Ojuyobo when he was governor. He made sure, they were underpaid and removed Ambode for trying to payoff pensioners in 3months.

You are borne liar. Lagos state teachers had the best welfare system under Tinubu. He increased their salary significantly and provided buses for them to take them to work. He re-organised the teaching service commission and created positions of Tutor generals. These have really helped teaching profession in Lagos. Can you tell me when you heard that Lagos teachers went on strike? Definitely not in last 20 years. Lagos teachers are the best treated in Nigeria. Ask anyone in teaching profession. Ojuyobo is a way of commending him for his work. Its like a wife who abuses the best part of the body of her husband. Not because of hate, but for the love she has for that part of the body, its a paradoxical situation.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Famofamo: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Gbam!...next President don talk ahm

No matter the amount of social media/comments insults - Buhari was insulted (empty brain man) then
Yet he won

Nairaland + ArriseTV is just 0.5 Voters

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by FunKiller: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
They are all corrupt,but believe me, Tinubu is a good man, and always want the best for people around him, and Nigerians will not be different, wisest people will not even step out on election day, but the most foolish will support Peter Obi, whose his regime was full of crises, ordinary a state, 9months doctor strike, if u must vote, vote Tinubu, the link below says it all

onlyhttps://saharareporters.com/2011/08/12/anambra-workers-declare-war-governor-obi

You are a liar frim the pit if hell
Urchin batstard
You can't deceive anybody our eyes are open we voting out this crass government never to return and your evil patron Tinubu will never smell aso rock

Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by derecho(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Are you sure you were born before 2007?
All these BATstards sef
Eniitankorede:

You are borne liar. Lagos state teachers had the best welfare system under Tinubu. He increased their salary significantly and provided buses for them to take them to work. He re-organised the teaching service commission and created positions of Tutor generals. These have really helped teaching profession in Lagos. Can you tell me when you heard that Lagos teachers went on strike? Definitely not in last 20 years. Lagos teachers are the best treated in Nigeria. Ask anyone in teaching profession. Ojuyobo is a way of commending him for his work. Its like a wife who abuses the best part of the body of her husband. Not because of hate, but for the love she has for that part of the body, its a paradoxical situation.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Eniitankorede: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Blessing240:
They know you're lying

We know he is telling the truth. They had dragged the rug off the feet of Obi. His primary constituency has dissociated themselves from Peter Obi. He is gradually sinking deep into abyss before the election. I am saying that Obi will run away latest by January. He is a scammer and a liar. His days are numbered.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Eniitankorede: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Revolution2022:
They will labour till they die-tinubu

And that is Obi and his party. Not labour union.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Eniitankorede: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Obi will still join Okupe and other shishi-thieves in jail.

Yes!!! Kirikiri straight, for obi and all the crooks in LP.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Eniitankorede: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Irupetepete:
grin
Lori iro

Tell me the lies in all what he said.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by SocialJustice: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2022
BabaCommander:
Getting too late man.

HE Tinubu should try and contact me for a highly inportant info.

Tinubu may lose out totally come 2023 if care is not taken.
I want Lagos taken from him.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Eniitankorede: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
derecho:
Are you sure you were born before 2007?
All these BATstards sef

I am old enough to be your grandfather. I attended Awolowo rallies at TBS lagos. That should be enough for you to agree that I should be your grandfather.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by derecho(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Kikikiki.. Lai Mohammed dey learn work.
Eniitankorede:

I am old enough to be your grandfather. I attended Awolowo rallies at TBS lagos. That should be enough for you to agree that I should be your grandfather.
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Obi will still join Okupe and other shishi-thieves in jail.

AMALA AND EWEDU MISCREANT
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Goodman247: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Lies, lies, lies, from mediocre and greedy politicians
Re: Tinubu To Organised Labour: I’m One Of You In Fight For Good Governance by Wickedfacts: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

AMALA AND EWEDU MISCREANT

Akpu munching UGM victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: This Will Send Clear Message – Shehu Sani Backs NLC, TUC / Rochas Okorocha Declares Free Education For All In Imo State At Inauguration. / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.