Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55181 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by millionboi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
I don’t care if it’s sold for 5k

Now do your worst
bcoz you are a fool
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by okirewaju(f): 8:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
lifenajeje:

Ahh Bros pls get the milk oh it's essential for their growing up .

May God continue to bless u to take care of their needs ....

U can add soya milk to their diet ..

Cheers
Amen. Thank you. Soya milk is not too common here.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BATified2023: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
millionboi:
bcoz you are a fool
y call me your fathers name?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira

See MUMU, as if you have a better circle.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by nairamaniac: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
CodeTemplar:
You should know whennonenis talking about secret society membership by using the phrase clique or inner circle of friends.

I didn't get this.

Please rephrase.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by fistonati(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Apcheat has obviously recycled your thinking and take morals away from you.

BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by imagrg(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nigerians go survive.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by fcbelle72(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
God punish apc and all they supporters shouting tinubu, even a tin peak milk will have more worth than your lifes

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Acidosis(m): 5:08am On Dec 21, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.

Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.

It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.

This is very true.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ghettochild(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Bought this yesterday for 20rand for mama Ghana shop...thats about 800naira
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Penguin2: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Ah! Baba so you are a single man? grin
Do make you marry, you are a good man.

Lol! Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Tycyborg(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're the one filled with hate or don't you know the meaning of hate?

Illiterate useless urchin. You're not even useful to Tinubu again upon the money you collected from him.

Hear this, Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. All those who runs things in the world knows that Tinubu will never ever be President of Nigeria. He's the President of Yahoo Yahoo in Lagos and President of cocaine smokers in Chicago.

The truth is that person is throwing jabs of facts and no one can counter him with a counter facts to disarm him... This is why I see Nigerians are clueless... Some you stole my phone, instead of the person accused of theft to counter back with fact of how he didn't steal anything, he resort to insults ... Insults are not facts
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by bewla(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.
But you are doing your business in dollar so does that affect you then we doing local work and labour work
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Anyi44(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That one went from 80 to N150.
the big one

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Ewroghene1(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2023
baretalk:

I don't talk with village goats.
Dey play
Urban Ram.....
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Ewroghene1(m): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2023
baretalk:

I don't talk with village goats.
I believe na goat born you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.