Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55184 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Sageez(m): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2022
ahnie:

Oya take
Ya bf na yahoo guy? grin
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Assetosky(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Phamo0:
when I was young, we would construct toy car with sardine tin and used soda caps (cantas) as tyres. you rarely see sardine tin these days.

Because you don't patrol refuse dumps again
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
I'm just seeing this now since 2015 I bought it last.
since 2015 you say. May the lord have mercy on you.
It sold for N200-N250 last year.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ahnie: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Sageez:

Ya bf na yahoo guy? grin
Excuse me?
Is this suppose to be some sort of compliments or an elaborate insults?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Assetosky:

Because you don't patrol refuse dumps again
you are not well o.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira

Mumu
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Emeka71(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Urchins don't know if something like this exists
So bad.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by nairamaniac: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

You are highly very daft and stupid. So immediately someone changes his circles, he becomes wealthier and able to afford all he couldn't before?

Your stupidity is followcome.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
lomprico:
See am! Like this na 1,100 naira.
stop lying. This is filled cream and not fullcream which is more expensive. This is less than 300 Naira.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Basiljoe: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Twice a week.

No matter how hard jungle reach, lion no fit chop grass.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
nairamaniac:

You are highly very daft and stupid. So immediately someone changes his circles, he becomes wealthier and able to afford all he couldn't before?

Your stupidity is followcome.
You should know whennonenis talking about secret society membership by using the phrase clique or inner circle of friends.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Frontdude(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Stoped buying since it reached 200 naira Years ago, not to talk of now.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
FavouredNK:

Bought half dozen last week because that's the only milk I take
How much was it sold for if fullcream?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by DrMuzungu(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sageez:
Peak milk and sardine.

You must buy some Flagyl with it too.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
Afamed:

The land you bought in your village at N500,000 PAR Plot in 2015, Will you still sell it N500, 000, IN 2022?
have you hard of the phrase fixed asset before?
That land cannot accomodate a bigger house/building in 2022 than it could in 2015
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by OriOko88(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
I graduated 8 years ago n am fine now

U are just seeking admission in 2022 n u think u have a say

I served in 2016 meaning u will b in primary school or early secondary school then

All these kids self
Bro abeg reason me something for Christmas. Ebe ni mobe mio sako brother
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Samuel807(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.
Bought one yesterday night for N500 and mixed it with malt for my better energy.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
themanderon:
Yet some accursed never do wells are still talking about returning the source of the pains Nigeria is going through next year. At times I wonder the kind of people one shares this country with. Fela aptly described them as a suffering and smiling people and he will be very much displeased that after all these years Nigerians are still trapped in this vicious cycle of suffering and smiling. Each successive government that replaces the former seems to take the nation further deeper into the darkest recesses of poverty and yet my people never seem to learn. They keep reinforcing failure while somehow hoping that things will turn out well.
Go to a nation of sane people and see the way they change governments that fail them but over here religious, ethnic and tribal sentiments seems to guide us in choosing who will sink the nation further.
APC is a curse to Nigeria and these ones they presented as their candidates will make Nigerians gnash their teeth for more years to come.
Is APC in Lebanon or New Zealand or UK?

Keep playing your local politics with sensitive issues.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Robenna(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
I've not even seen it for a while
Talkless of buying it
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by jojothaiv(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
RestructureNig4:
APC supporters don't know if something like this exists in fact, they have their markets where things are sold for them at a cheaper rate and once you identified as one, it's free shopping for a year.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by hanson27(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Dash me 5k as ur circle be millionaires......
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by DaInferno(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

all your comments irk me. Anything that's against your candidate or his Party should be tossed. I just dislike you lots that lack empathy. Anybody can give a beggar 200, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't complain about inflation (300%). He shouldn't change his circle, you're the one whom should change how you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by EmmyCC: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Afamed:

Your Pandora fraud was part of PDP until jUNE 2022.
He joined the party late 2014 when the party was leaving power. So he played no part in their misrule.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Ridens(f): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by pappilo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Funny this. I bought golden morn and peak milk (powdered) just 2 days ago. Before then the last time was over 22 years ago when I left Naija.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lomprico(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
CodeTemplar:
stop lying. This is filled cream and not fullcream which is more expensive. This is less than 300 Naira.

Ewu, it's full cream! There is nothing like filled cream, it's either evaporated or full cream.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Penguin2:
You just reminded me that there’s something called Peak Milk undecided
Ah! Baba so you are a single man? grin
Do make you marry, you are a good man.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Anyi44(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
na Cadbury 3 in 1
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
lomprico:
See am! Like this na 1,100 naira.
For my area, that package is 1200. Na so my wife dey run am.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Anyi44(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Product of twaller shin shin them no get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Anyi44:
na Cadbury 3 in 1
That one went from 80 to N150.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Henuell:
You talking about the TIN

We can't even afford the sachet again
The satche is like practically empty and very annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.