Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55183 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Privatepart00: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.

I took it yesterday, still have some remaining
Dashed out some days ago
My line of work is provided for me any day I work .
That’s four or six tins of it per work

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lomprico(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2022
See am! Like this na 1,100 naira.

8 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by FavouredNK: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.

Bought half dozen last week because that's the only milk I take

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Olaolex:
It shall not be well with you... Oloribuu omo ofo
Take it easy on Batified23, e get why.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Henuell(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2022
You talking about the TIN

We can't even afford the sachet again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Afamed: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:

The land you bought in your village at N500,000 PAR Plot in 2015, Will you still sell it N500, 000, IN 2022?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Jokerman(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira

Lol... 30K per month agbado warrior... continue

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Sermwell(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
nedu666:

The mgt at peak milk are not proactive. They should switch to liquid sachets like hollandia milk. At this rate peak, crown and cowbell will end up like st louis sugar and omo
This one won't blame the useless government he voted into power. He's here blaming the management of peak milk. Smh grin

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Don't you see how distant you are from reality. Not everybody is a political slave like you and I can swear you're not even rich. Stupid fvck vomiting shiit from your mouth this morning. Make thunder kill all of una throwaway. Sickness money can not cure will soon visit you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BABAawoo47: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2022
nedu666:

The mgt at peak milk are not proactive. They should switch to liquid sachets like hollandia milk. At this rate peak, crown and cowbell will end up like st louis sugar and omo
you know how much they invested in machines to produce can?
It's multiple billions...Switching isn't that easy
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ruffDiamond: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

forget about circle ..at least 70% of Nigerians are currently living on even less than a dollar a day, even less no be matter of circle o sad

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by elinaxy(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2022
I bought it last week at the same price, #500
It's so disappointing

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by baretalk: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Poor man go always say beer bitter.
You are a fool, adults don't even need milk. Milk is drinking cows breast milk, milk meant for cows grin

So you think drinking peak milk makes you rich?

Village monkey. That milk is packaged nonsense, they worked on the taste, no much nourishment there, you can get calcium from other better sources. Fool, I repeat no difference from that peak milk with normal powdered milk, peak is even bad because it has too much additives, the more natural a product is, the better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by charlesdinho7(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2022
e no go better for buhari and his government. too much hardship

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Realguyman1(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
u can hang yourselves if u ain’t comfortable

U igbos can cry till thy kingdom come,nobody send u
Are u ok? Is it only the Igbos that are buying the peak milk for #500 now?

This your comment shows that u are not just only a tribalistic person, but u are a dumb dunce as well.

11 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lilalex(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Afamed:

The land you bought in your village at N500,000 PAR Plot in 2015, Will you still sell it N500, 000, IN 2022?
Here comes another brain dead individua, going by his his analogy you dont need a prophet to tell you which camp he belongs to,.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by OneCandleAway(f): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Doyou2019:
Children are arguably the worst sufferers of the machinations of this failure of an administration.

Dem head go swear for us, for sure, if we reward APC with another term .

Useless irresponsible adults in our midst should take note. If una life don baje, no drag innocent kids in abeg. Children are blameless.

Normally when I look at Nigerian kids, I believe a lot are malnourished. Compare them with kids abroad. Now that feeding is harder for parents how will children grow healthy?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by canalily(m): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2022
This now really demonstrate what is called peak milk at it's PEAK

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by pocohantas(f): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2022
I have a friend that gives this thing to me and I don’t even like it. I have hated it from childhood. Same with sardine. The sight of sardine alone makes my skin crawl.

To your question, I don’t buy it for myself because I don’t like it. I think it was about N200 the last time I bought it.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Olaolex: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Take it easy on Batified23, e get why.
That guy is under generational curse. He will just be spewing nonsense. He thinks everybody is mad as they (urchins) are. The worst part is that most of them are surviving on formula 010.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by olatunjithomas(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Dude just stop.... At least pretend like you have sense for ones. It's not hard to do.

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Dhury: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I have been buying 500 since one month
the shop owner that you are patronizing is worse than APC government!! there were a shop i buy hungry man indomie 300 . The day she didn't open I bought it350 at shop beside her.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

SHUT YOUR STINKING MOUTH THERE!!! POOR MAN WEY DEY SUFFER AND SMILE

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by saintneo(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Romanoff:
I buy both family peak refill and peak 123 every two weeks.

E no funny again o.

Do you buy singles or bulk (carton)? Better to buy in bulk. My kids finish peak 123 refill in about 4-5 days.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ZombieSlayer1: 9:24am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

If the government you support didn't perform so miserably, 500naira won't look like 50million naira to people

9 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Tannhauser(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2022
embarassed

I don't believe this, are things really that bad back home? I used to buy 6 everytime i did weekend shopping on Saturdays because i preferred the powder milk with tea/coffee and the liquid with garri/pap. Chai!

I swear anyone that still supports the APC should be lynched

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Afamed: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
lilalex:
Here comes another brain dead individua, going by his his analogy you dont need a prophet to tell you which camp he belongs to,.

We will continue to ignore the insult and focus on the votes.

On Asiwaju mandate we stand
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by naturefellow(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
everythinggirly:
Since 2016/17. I go for the cheaper ones, because it is what I can afford.
Peak milk are for rich kids.
shouldn't be so. Good nutrition isn't a privilege of only the rich. SDGs 1, 2 & 3

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Romanoff(f): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
saintneo:

Do you buy singles or bulk (carton)? Better to buy in bulk. My kids finish peak 123 refill in about 4-5 days.

I buy singles o. The refill pack.

My son finishes a pack on two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
Afamed:

Tell us the price of Milk before PDP govt in 1990s and the price when they left in 2015

Lazy youth

See this ignorant illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:

You are a fool, adults don't even need milk. Milk is drinking cows breast milk, milk meant for cows grin

So you think drinking peak milk makes you rich?

Village monkey. That milk is packaged nonsense, they worked on the taste, no much nourishment there, you can get calcium from other better sources. Fool.
Poor man go always say G class na 911. grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by TheAlchemist: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2022
I buy it once in a blue moon. I bought 3 peak Naija version, few days ago with instruction to my wife to hide it from my children. My children take their milo without milk. Please don't call me a bad father. The purpose of the milk is to aid me on nights when I am having trouble sleeping.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.