Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55132 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by DaveHarry(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2022
I buy just 1 carton every month; not for my use sha....
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by baretalk: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Balabu blu blu bulaba. I need milk make my sperm get strength. One shot one goal. grin
Stupid Ipob pig, you fools have no sense, that's why you will kill yourselves to extinction. Bastards.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by johnjose68: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Creamypie:
i know say na this Brainwashed urchin dey click "share" icon on our replies. U hate reality, even when u are also negatively affected

Pele...
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by CodeTemplar: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2022
Kobonaire234:

1.Grow up. I don't back APC, PDP, or even Obident, never voted for Buhari.

2.All this talk, I recall hearing one adult grumbling about how low prices for bread (50kobo), maragarine (N2 ) and so forth were...in the late 1970's....in 1996. I even recall someone saying that a table fan cost N16...in 1981, and a new car cost N250...in 1975.

3.The issue is simple. We vote in leaders who do the same thing the previous ones did...and the naira keeps falling. APC is just doing the same thing...that the past ones did, only on a bigger and more godawful scale.

4.Either we start being a productive nation, attracting dollars, and the naira grows stronger...or we can keep on believeing that 1.2m barrels of crude per day revenue can satisfy a nation of 200 m people, when 10m cannot satisfy a whole Saudi of 40 m people...many of whom are poor.

Don't call me an APC supporter again. Thanks for missing my point.
You are an incompetent political attack dog.
No party holds the key to this mess. It is a structural one that needs restructuring. How good is the state where labour party candidate ruled? They still experience the same poverty all other states are experiencing. Just like other states, they go to Abuja for oil money to feed and pay salaries. They claim industry is there but does it reflect in tax revenues?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Givemehope(f): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira

You fools keep talking and defending nonsense in this platform. I can see sense is far from you.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Akalia(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.
I bought the full cream yesterday for drinking pap, at the price of 500 naira.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Midehi3(f): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

You are a fool, one day you will fall to same level, shebi APC corrupt money is still in your circulation, don't worry very soon undecided
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Ewroghene1(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:
Useless milk, stop wasting your money on nonsense. No difference between peak and normal powder milk.
Bros....
Dey play
Abeg e different jor
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Midehi3(f): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2022
Givemehope:

You fools keep talking and defending nonsense in this platform. I can see sense is far from you.
You know the worst part, they can't even afford that #500, they are very useless in real life
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Enemyofpeace: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Na person wey no get brain go dey think of buy tin milk, when breast milk dey available everywhere. Breast milk is even sweeter and its also medicinal
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by baretalk: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2022
Ewroghene1:

Bros....
Dey play
Abeg e different jor
I don't talk with village goats.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Enemyofpeace: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

God, did you create this one too in your own image?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Midehi3(f): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2022
Doracity82:
Ewu... So na only Igbos dey suffer the hardship. Yorubas are most hit... They are always begging before, now the begging have increased. Useless Afonjas
Go to any party vicinity in Lagos, they are there begging and disturbing invitees, and if you don't give, they will insult ehnn cheesy imagine one old woman was begging for a bottle of Heineken, she was given plenty bottle water, she refused grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2022
And some good for nothing buffoons said Buhari's did well at 80. angry
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Midehi3(f): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
God, did you create this one too in your own image?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Bashnigga(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Na #400+ now
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2022
CodeTemplar:
You are an incompetent political attack dog.
No party holds the key to this mess. It is a structural one that needs restructuring. How good is the state where labour party candidate ruled? They still experience the same poverty all other states are experiencing. Just like other states, they go to Abuja for oil money to feed and pay salaries. They claim industry is there but does it reflect in tax revenues?

Which is kind of my point, master templar.

Best to attract more investment, more production, more stuff.

The thing is, what we are saying here, was said twenty years ago, thrity years ago, even in the 1980's and 70's.....

Naira will fall because we are not an exporter of manufactured goods...we are a exporter of raw materials...whose prices never stay where we want them to be.

No party wants to change that narrative

By the way, thanks for calling me a political attack dog...when I don't support any party, nor do I like the current APC party. Thanks for being so truthful, and for missing my point, Master templar.

P.S The thing called restrcutuing can work if we are an industrial nation, or willing to be.

P.S 2. Good morning to you
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Relixy2k: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2022
It is not about 500 being huge, it is about the huge economic crisis ravaging the nation. At least you can't be as rich as Dangote so it will still affect you.
BATified2023:

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Afamed:

The land you bought in your village at N500,000 PAR Plot in 2015, Will you still sell it N500, 000, IN 2022?
No

but the salary in 2022 has remained same as the salary in 2015! shocked

Why? For gawd sake! angry

Wicked souls! angry
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Tenshades(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2022
Starpro87:
The full cream is 600 in my location.

Hehe...definitely the one I bought wasn't full cream.

Bakers have also raised the price of bread here few days ago..

To enjoy bread and tea with milk, be ready to part with a thousand naira.

Omoh
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:

Stupid Ipob pig, you fools have no sense, that's why you will kill yourselves to extinction. Bastards.
E pain am, I'm not igbo you dvmb fvck. Na because of peak milk you dey cry like this? Drop akant make I buy 2 tins for you. I know say e done tay you taste better milk.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by pek(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Tenshades:

Survival is getting
more
harder as days go by.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by assholemods: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Urchins don't know if something like this exists
Do you? Social miscreant!
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by baretalk: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
E pain am, I'm not igbo you dvmb fvck. Na because of peak milk you dey cry like this? Drop akant make I buy 2 tins for you. I know say e done tay you taste better milk.
Go fck your mother, fool. Mumu say na milk make am big boy. Poverty kill you and your family. Bastard.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SnoppyG: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Pierced:
I used to buy the small satchel in rolls but since it became 750.....I switched to cowbell. A roll of small satchel cowbell is 600.

I remember the period that three Titus sardine was 250......now a single Titus sardine is 800.
It is cheaper in your area, in mine is 1k
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Johel(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.

Wetin concern me with peak evaporated milk, when there are other cheaper milk out there....mteeew, peak kor,preek ni
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:

Go fck your mother, fool. Mumu say na milk make am big boy. Poverty kill you and your family. Bastard.
Balabu blu blu bulaba. Byeee grin
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:

Balabu blu blu bulaba. Byeee grin Soak some garri you fvxking emotional piece of shiit.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Kwara1stson: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
BeardedMeat:
There's peak satches nah
they have reduced the quantity.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by kaywhy09(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol.

The new coke

Contact me for unique Graphic Design for your Business, Brands, Events and more.

Awesome designs at low cost!
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by baretalk: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
Balabu blu blu bulaba. Byeee grin Soak some garri you fvxking emotional piece of shiit.
So many village fools, nairaland gives you people a chance to exchange words with people better than your fathers.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Ogunleti01: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Alfa jona e n bere irugbon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benefits Of Jatropha Tajorensis (“hospital Too Far”, Ugu-oyibo, Iyana-ipaja) / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.