Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55177 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2022
I prefer full cream powered milk for anything

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by chichriso: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2022
The last time I had this in my fridge was when I was given a gift card to shop in a Mall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ISbS5zelQ
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by PeterObi4LP: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
I'm just seeing this now since 2015 I bought it last.

12 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by enesty77(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
I still de buy am normally. Sometimes i de even mix am with malt.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by okirewaju(f): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2022
We've gone for cheaper brand even for the powdered. 3 crown when we dey manage don go #1800 for refill. Na Milksi we dey use now

9 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Kenmatt(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
If you can buy one bottle of Bear 500, why can't you buy one tin of Milk that has more nutritional value than the Bear 500.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Samuel1402(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
every day, though not peak brand but Hollandia EVAP THE CREAMY brand. almost same price
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Tenshades:
5 days ago...N400

It's still #400 in my area.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Three years ago.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Emperormartin(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
I've not taken it since 2017 when I realized it's no longer N150

8 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Afamed: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.

Tell us the price of Milk before PDP govt in 1990s and the price when they left in 2015

Lazy youth
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lifenajeje(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
okirewaju:
We've gone for cheaper brand even for the powdered. 3 crown when we dey manage don go #1800 for refill. Na Milksi we dey use now

U still dey use milk na all those 50 naira creamela I dey use now oh

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lifenajeje(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
It's 600 naira except the person who sold it to u does not know it's price has gone up

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by nedekid: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira
Hmm, from Tinubu spokesman, to motivational speaker. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lilalex(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Why will someone just choose to be this stupid nii, sometimes i wonder if some of you guys are normal..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by debbydams(f): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
maybe last year, funny enof I'm selling it but omorr its too expensive to consume..peak milk is now 550

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
No be lie. APC finish Nigeria. It is shocking they believe they can still win election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BOLATINUBU01: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2022
FarahAideed:

This milk was 70 Naira before APC govt please
where you dey buy ur own #70 werey
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Pclemenza: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2022
450 naira in my locale
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Na powdered milk sure past. The Holland one is costly. It go don reach N600 per one.
Any tea lover here, try Cadbury Choco. Prepare with very hot water. Drink it hot. It's the antidote for this harmattan. And if you like it cold, let it cool down and refrigerate. Come back for it after like 4 hours. It ll taste like Viju Chocolate or Nutri-Choco.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Evergreen4(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Buhari and APC government took it out of the reach of the common Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by asatemple(f): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2022
Leave matter for Mathias my dear, everything for this country cost
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by asahnwaKC: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2022
I left it for three crown now they are rubbing shoulders in price angry

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Akanbimi: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol

RestructureNig4:
Urchins don't know if something like this exists
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Olaolex: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

It shall not be well with you... Oloribuu omo ofo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by BeardedMeat(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

You're the one filled with hate or don't you know the meaning of hate?

Illiterate useless urchin. You're not even useful to Tinubu again upon the money you collected from him.

Hear this, Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria. All those who runs things in the world knows that Tinubu will never ever be President of Nigeria. He's the President of Yahoo Yahoo in Lagos and President of cocaine smokers in Chicago.
Batified23 didn't collect money from Tinubu. Infact, he made a lengthy post here few weeks ago about why he hates Tinubu but decided to support him to spite Igbos.
But I tell you, the reason he created his moniker in the first place was to get noticed by Tinubus online urchins and get recruited into BMC to earn 30k.
But when he saw his moniker and his pathological, nerve deep hatred for Igbos didn't fetch anything, he started opening up with his reason for supporting the criminal urinating machine.

Ihordspy theniceguy leodeking plaindealer Omenka, you guys should not allow Batified23 labor in vain.

12 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by oneMalik: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
I never need it !
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by SocialJustice: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2022
baretalk:
Useless milk, stop wasting your money on nonsense. No difference between peak and normal powder milk.
Poor man go always say beer bitter.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Doyou2019: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Children are arguably the worst sufferers of the machinations of this failure of an administration.

Dem head go swear for us, for sure, if we reward APC with another term .

Useless irresponsible adults in our midst should take note. If una life don baje, no drag innocent kids in abeg. Children are blameless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Jflex07(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
I have not used either peak or sadine this year.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by care4you: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Wow, longest time!

Where have you been all these years?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Pclemenza: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Most people justifying the current price can't afford it but this is a social space where poverty can be hidden. Continue being stupid with your silly comments.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.