Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? (55182 Views)

Peak Milk Launches Peak Milky Pap With 'life Evolves, So Has Pap' Campaign / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira / Peak Milk To Celebrate National Breakfast Week, World Milk Day In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Oyerinde16(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bought this peak milk in my estate #700 days ago, though it may be #600 in the market, my estate sellers want to build house on water asap...
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ultimateprof: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you're saying that Tinubu is the right candidate, you're very wicked.

Vote for Peter Obi...
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by billyG(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
#500 what!God forbid BAT thing!as for me & ma house hold we substitute milk protein with soya beans milk & powder.
If I must drink milk ma wife breastmilk is enuff for all of us...I mean my family.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Omawumi17(f): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
I can't remember
Maybe 5 or 6 yrs ago
I take hollandia milk

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Omawumi17:
I can't remember
Maybe 5 or 6 yrs ago
I take hollandia milk

Peak milk is overrated, in my opinion.
Hollandia full cream tastes creamier.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by uchdavinci: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Please how does it taste, I have forgotten what it taste like.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by merits(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Before Apc government,Peak milk was N130, but now its N500.
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
It's really painful, most Nigerians can't afford milk like this again.

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by phemmyfour: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Yesterday I was talking with some people, and most of them said this year they have not bought it, and some said they don't even know when last they took it.
Sachet all the way
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Danniedpastor(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
change your circle so 500 naira won’t look like 50 million to u

If 500 naira is that big for u I wonder if u can give a beggar 200 naira
You talk like a fool.
Oh,sorry you are a bat..
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Sageez(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
ahnie:
Excuse me?
Is this suppose to be some sort of compliments or an elaborate insults?
Why you come de form serious? So someone cannot play with you tongue
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by simbol(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's been long.Because I like the brand and the taste so I do go for the powder.peak milk sachet.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by lifenajeje(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
okirewaju:
�����
My kids need milk na. I've been seeing that brand around but I've never tried it. Is it nice

Ahh Bros pls get the milk oh it's essential for their growing up .

May God continue to bless u to take care of their needs ....

U can add soya milk to their diet ..

Cheers

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Oliver14(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:
so having 500 naira qualifies one to b called a billionaire
No wonder everyone is tagged billionaire in that hate filled landlocked region
shocked grin
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by PDJT: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Romanoff:

Tinubu.

-Accomplice of a thieving druggie spotted.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by sheriffindy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Stop deceiving yourself...you blind BAT.
BATified2023:

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by KennethEnyi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tenshades:
5 days ago...N400

U be pregnant woman?
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Ofolete: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Anyone who will vote for APC in this country will not see better.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Tenshades(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
KennethEnyi:

U be pregnant woman?

Hahahahahahaha.

I be man o.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Sleekfingers: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
hisgrace090:
Everything is too costly in today's Nigeria as civil servant minimum wage remain 30k per month.
Our govt instead of looking for solution always looks for excuse to defend selves.
Milk is too scarce in Nigeria, outside the country fresh and canned milk is everywhere at an affordable price.

How many litres of milk can our malnourished cows produce in a day? Do you know , how much those countries you mentioned invested in ranching and production of dairy products?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Assetosky:

Because you don't patrol refuse dumps again
I see what you did there smiley
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Eddysilver(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
I nor even remember when I drink tea last. For house me and my brother dey share one sachet of bournvita chocalate in half take drink akamu sad

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ZINNYBANKS: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, from Tinubu spokesman, to motivational speaker. cool
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by Bukola94: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

baba olowo, all fingers are not equal, u can bless him by giving him a job that will cater for is needs, that he will be able to dash beggar 200naira. I don't mind if u can't help me with tokens. thanks
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by RhodaNelly: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Peak milk is just unnecessarily expensive, no thanks to the biting economy. Though there are other affordable brands one can make do it.
Truly can't remember the last time I price peak evaporated milk, let alone purchasing it.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by RhodaNelly: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.. It's well my brother. The future is bright. There's hope for the living.
Eddysilver:
I nor even remember when I drink tea last. For house me and my brother dey share one sachet of bournvita chocalate in half take drink akamu sad
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by seunayantokun(m): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
That thing is called evaporated milk, so don't expect it in every home because it has evaporated from their table.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by EmpressOVD: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
ENGINEERG:

I use hollandia EVAP. Beats peak hands down nd less expensive
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by hisgrace090: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How many litres of milk can our malnourished cows produce in a day? Do you know , how much those countries you mentioned invested in ranching and production of dairy products?

You're very right.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by ZINNYBANKS: 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, from Tinubu spokesman, to motivational speaker. cool
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by millionboi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
BATified2023:

shout up your stupid mouth,things are bound to change,is not about circle.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by meobizy(f): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
I still buy powdered milk. Government never hit me so hard sotey I go displease myself for any reason.
Re: When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? by jrobbins: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
ajekpaks:
even cigarette that is bad for health is now very expensive not to talk about the things good for health

Kuku call my name

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / 9 Facts About Agbalumo (African-Star-Apple) / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.