Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? (28627 Views)

I Need Mortuary Job / Experience In A Mortuary / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by highchief1: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. What does it take one to work in a Mortuary? It takes a man or woman who has heart to handle dead bodies. I once asked a guy, he said: U never baff, u say wan work for mortuary? He laughed. He said, there are certains they do(possibly rituals) before handling dead bodies and work there.
zeroing of ur mind.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Has any GHOST ever appeared to any MEDICAL DOCTOR or NURSE who treated him or her terribly when alive?

Same Practioners prepare these corpses for Last Office, yet not even a single Practioner has seen a GHOST

Ask Questions......
Think?
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Greatdand007(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
seunak2016:
yes there are people whose THIRD EYE is open, they can see what ordinary eye can't see. Google is your friend abeg don't disturb me.

That’s fake don’t believe everything on google the dead is dead for ever
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Jwonder(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
[color=#000000][/color]
kansoboy:

Yes many see ghost...don't doubt everything u have not seen.
For the record, my Niece ( my brother daughter of 12 years old see and commucate with ghost. Many don't believe her, but I believed her and pay detail attention to what she says..which most time come to pass.

D truth every body cannot have the gift or ability to see d dead

Take that little girl to a psychologist or psychiatrist let her get the help she needs, she isn’t seeing no ghosts it’s just her mind playing tricks on her, she might outgrow it but get her the help she needs.
That’s why you see so many school shootings abroad from kids who hear voices in their head.

Google schizophrenia and watch YouTube videos about it, get help for your niece.
Liberate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

And you are sure they see GHOSTS?
What stops you from seeing them?
I have been longing for such an opportunity.
Hope you know what you are saying?
I have come across
people who say they have seen GOD.
Some say they have seen DEVIL too.
Some claimed to have seen MERMAIDS.
truthfully I see ghosts bro
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
truthfully I see ghosts bro

grin grin grin grin grin
Please describe one and claim 20k for ur stress
Don't start mentioning WHITE GOWN now
Just go straight & describe your findings.
We are waiting patiently
We are hear to learn.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
Please describe one and claim 20k for ur stress
My mum's friend died I think 3yrs ago from asthma related illness, d nyt she died I was wit her..now she has a son and her brother's daughter living with them...d girl really is troublesome so it happened that d guy wanted to send her home,d night before he was to send her home..let me remind yu I did not know abt d troubles and sending home..so that nyt I was sleeping I swear i felt chills from my dream,as I woke up I saw this woman sitting on the edge of my bed,I could not talk cause I lost strength
She told me not to be scared dat I should tell her son not to send d girl home but to continue training her in school and I should tell the girl to stop disturbing her son or she would flog her..then the son should stop thinking abt her and go and marry cause she has peace

That shit was scary..in the morning I told my mum to go tell the son
Do yu know that wen she told him,he said he planning on sending dat girl home dat day and he hadn't told anybody

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Whether yu guys believe me or not,it is real and ghosts exist

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
A week before my uncle died I saw my dead grandma in my dream,I asked her why she was here shey she is dead,she told me she came to take her son home, I told her it was wicked of her and she told me it was his time..2days afta my uncle died,I was not shocked cause I knew..d only person I told was my dad cause he is lyk me...he sees stuffs too

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by ezik2255(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's not easy. U need heart.
That's true but your statement doesn't substantiate GHOSTS and you know it's the TRUTH.
MEDICAL DOCTORS have hearts too and such is because of prolonged exposure to practice and they became desensitized. That's the reason they have no LIFE.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by NurseJP(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Working in the morgue takes some form of bravery, I took time to research on embalming and preservation of corpse. I am a nurse and have touched dead bodies in the course of my work. Recently my dad passed and I went to the morgue to see him upon my return to the country as I had to deliver the casket and clothing for his burial . Upon entering the morgue, it is a world of its own. Different sizes and gender at different stages of preservation littered all over the place. Life is I deed nothing!

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by BarakBishop: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
I have seen a married woman with kids who is a mortician in a teaching hospital in Edo state.Nothing spiritual about mortuary work abeg quote author=Tallesty1 post=119294974]The only reason I cannot do the job is the smell of chemical and dead bodies.

I have never seen a female attendant though, have you?

When it comes to dirty jobs like this, loading and offloading of cement from trucks, women are always okay with men doing all the job but just furnish small office, put better chair, table and a/c and see how one werey from second Timothy go come and be telling you about rights and equality.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by ezik2255(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
several times i have meet ghost especailly 1.am ,i have to feed those hungry ghost inother to let peace be , if you fail to feed them they go scatter everywere.
there are some hard drugs that u have to take every night the function of the drugs is to make you strong in spirit and it change your brain to be like ghost ,mutual work is good because the pay their workers well
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kansoboy: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Jwonder:
[color=#000000][/color]

Take that little girl to a psychologist or psychiatrist let her get the help she needs, she isn’t seeing no ghosts it’s just her mind playing tricks on her, she might outgrow it but get her the help she needs.
That’s why you see so many school shootings abroad from kids who hear voices in their head.

Google schizophrenia and watch YouTube videos about it, get help for your niece.
Liberate yourself from mental slavery.

U talked of mental slavery, but failed to understand that Africans deals with SPIRITISM...I think u are the one to liberate Urself from mental slavery
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
My mum's friend died I think 3yrs ago from asthma related illness, d nyt she died I was wit her..now she has a son and her brother's daughter living with them...d girl really is troublesome so it happened that d guy wanted to send her home,d night before he was to send her home..let me remind yu I did not know abt d troubles and sending home..so that nyt I was sleeping I swear i felt chills from my dream,as I woke up I saw this woman sitting on the edge of my bed,I could not talk cause I lost strength
She told me not to be scared dat I should tell her son not to send d girl home but to continue training her in school and I should tell the girl to stop disturbing her son or she would flog her..then the son should stop thinking abt her and go and marry cause she has peace

Do yu know that wen she told him,he said he planning on sending dat girl home dat day and he hadn't told anybody
U described a STORY and not the GHOST
Same stories we say everyday.
My QUESTION was crystal clear, Bro.

People DREAM. That I believe very well because I do to. DREAMS are verifiable.
Please Describe the Ghost you saw.
What did she look like?
Was she clothed or not
What language did she speak
Did she have a skin?
How did she leave after talking with u?
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by naijapikin2(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Certificate of "vampirism"
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Why is it so difficult for one to describe the GHOST he or she saw?
Is it too difficult?
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U described a STORY and not the GHOST
Same stories we say everyday.
My QUESTION was crystal clear, Bro.

People DREAM. That I believe very well because I do to. DREAMS are verifiable.
Please Describe the Ghost you saw.
What did she look like?
Was she clothed or not
What language did it speak
Did she have a skin
Dnt know what yu want to hear
Mind yu I was not dreaming I saw her clearly wearing her normal clothes,speaking my local dialect to me#abiriba# its igbo tho,would she look lyk me before?

See I dnt know wat yu want me to say but I have told yu..so if yu lyk believe,I no even send cause everyone has a right to believe wat dey want

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Minajesty18(f): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
kansoboy:

Wow... can I meet her please?

For the record, my Niece ( my brother daughter of 12 years old see and commucate with ghost. Many don't believe her, but I believed her and pay detail attention to what she says..which most time come to pass.

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
kals4luv990:

Dnt know what yu want to hear
Mind yu I was not dreaming I saw her clearly wearing her normal clothes,speaking my local dialect to me#abiriba# its igbo tho,would she look lyk me before?

See I dnt know wat yu want me to say but I have told yu..so if yu lyk believe,I no even send cause everyone has a right to believe wat dey want
So the GHOST was still tying wrapper grin grin
Now how does that sound to you?
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Why is it so difficult for one to describe the GHOST he or she saw?
Is it too difficult?
cause yu expect to see a ghost in white gown,flying at night wit all this movie shits#lol#
My man yu could have passed a ghost a thousand times and yu wouldn't even know cause your spirit ain't calm enough to sense dem

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Greatdand007(m): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
kals4luv990:

Hahahaha big lamba the dead does not exist and can’t communicate
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by careytommy37(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2022
Tallesty1:
The only reason I cannot do the job is the smell of chemical and dead bodies.

I have never seen a female attendant though, have you?

When it comes to dirty jobs like this, loading and offloading of cement from trucks, women are always okay with men doing all the job but just furnish small office, put better chair, table and a/c and see how one werey from second Timothy go come and be telling you about rights and equality.

laugh want kill me as I dey read this comment. still cold hard facts though.
They go employ man and woman but na man go dey do like 85% of the work
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
kansoboy:

That gift runs in my dad and me,I once saw a man die before he did die..dat even I went to a chemist to get drugs and I saw d old man der waiting to get drugs,I just smoke leaving his body which nobody saw,I just told my mum dat d man was dead she asked me to shut up.. he died the next day in a hospital

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Greatdand007:

Hahahaha big lamba the dead does not exist and can’t communicate
na your mata ni
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kals4luv990(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

So the GHOST was still tying wrapper grin grin
Now how does that sound to you?
did I mention wrapper to yu?
Do yu think everyone ties a wrapper?

Mention me wit rubbish again nd i will seriously tell yu wen yu will die and how yu will die..m serious
If yu no dey fear try me lets know if dis gifts exists or not
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Greatdand007(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
kals4luv990:
A week before my uncle died I saw my dead grandma in my dream,I asked her why she was here shey she is dead,she told me she came to take her son home, I told her it was wicked of her and she told me it was his time..2days afta my uncle died,I was not shocked cause I knew..d only person I told was my dad cause he is lyk me...he sees stuffs too

Hahahaha baba small small Dey drop zobo I beg I no drink
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kansoboy: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
kals4luv990:

I believe u....I have also been cured of poison I stopped....for those who believe good if u don't believe....stay until is too late
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by dazzlingd(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. What does it take one to work in a Mortuary? It takes a man or woman who has heart to handle dead bodies. I once asked a guy, he said: U never baff, u say wan work for mortuary? He laughed. He said, there are certains they do(possibly rituals) before handling dead bodies and work there.

Only in africa
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Dunkjames5(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Am not good In typing please!
I have seen a ghost I don't know if it was a ghost or something else.
I remember then I was still in primary 4, I was sent away from school me and my girlfriend for school fees, on our way back she told me that she's tired that she want to take some rest.

Me I wasn't having it I told her I Will be going, the road where I was going to pass was a passage so i entered through it, Jesus Christ! I saw a woman as tall as a coconut tree even taller if am not mistaken, as soon as she saw me she started running and then vanish, I ran back to My Friend telling her what I saw but you know they say seen is believing so without seeing any proof she couldn't believe me at all, nobody even believe what I saw up till today not even My mum.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by jamesversion: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
ojun50:
I ones leave with a guy who work in Mortuary,

See eh, we no dey close door for night if we won sleep after close of work for the day, food self na out side we dey eat

Why
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by jamesversion: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

About same age when I watched my surgeon dad embalm a corpse. Some where in the region you refer to as the Midwest although it had since changed it’s name twice. Why do you say the job cannot be done with ordinary eyes? Once you can identify the arteries in the neck and in the thigh and cut them enough to insert the tubes that will send formalin to the body, that’s it. Absolutely zero fear for dead bodies. For the random ones in the road side, perhaps a little pity for how they have died, but absolutely no fear from here. If I stumbled across a dead body alone in a very lonely place, my fear will be that the killers are around and I may be next. And absolutely not that there’s a dead body there.

There was only one teaching hospital in Midwest Region. So I have a rough idea where you are referring to

Lemme guess. Uniben Teaching hospital. Edo state. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Meme: How To Get Employed Before 22. / Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.