Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? (28632 Views)

I Need Mortuary Job / Experience In A Mortuary / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by money121(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ok
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by kulikuli45: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Liver

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Antoeni(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
You need to Study Spiritism. Be Demonic And Diabolical

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Richy4(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
eliyke:
God forbid,I fit manage wrk 4 mortuary abroad,bt u c Africa,both dead nd living dey fear me

cheesy
Are you implying that dead black people are scary?
What OP should be worried about is the kind of dreams he will be having... I mean.. sometimes what one do during the day is a reflection and subconscious thought he/she might be having during the night right?

5 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by jojothaiv(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I will create a thread for the mermaid stuff.
Please tag me whenever the spirit leads you to do that..
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Candidlady: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. What does it take one to work in a Mortuary? It takes a man or woman who has heart to handle dead bodies. I once asked a guy, he said: U never baff, u say wan work for mortuary? He laughed. He said, there are certains they do(possibly rituals) before handling dead bodies and work there.

wiseone28 should know the answer to this question ithink his dad retired as a .......er
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm not doubt ur experience. I have seen ghosts tru witchcraft ability. When one dies, the soul goes to where God wants it to go or be while spirit roams abt or go back to his/her rest. Mind u, spirits could be restless too for serveral reasons. E.g like Murder, untimely death, improper burial etc. That's why they usually use this word R.I.P. In the witchcraft world, spirits do leave their rest(grave) to communicate with witches/wizards(humans) who are still alive but not in physical form and later go back to their rest.
Please how can I be admitted into your school of witches & wizardry. I don't want a school where I will be encouraged to imagine things like in Modern day christianity.
I am a scientist and science deals with verifiable facts and testing of hypothesis.
I really want to genuinely see to believe and not to believe before I start seeing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
eliyke:
God forbid,I fit manage wrk 4 mortuary abroad,bt u c Africa,both dead nd living dey fear me
lol. I can't laugh. As long as the pay is good, many ll consider it in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by zilon12(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Take my advice and kill your parents, you now have a self made mortuary in your house grin
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by AdeloveHomes: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Be a chronic drunkard ....

Meanwhile ..

Luxury Complete Set American Bedsheets .

* Complete Quilt
* 4 Pillow Cases
* 6 by 7 Duvet Cover ( 1 )
* 6 by 7 Bedsheet

Price : #50k
Bulk Price : #45k
We have in different colors .

Office : Suite C3, YOB Shopping Complex , Ologolo ,Lekki Lagos .

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by MacDani(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
Just your PVC
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Antoeni(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
I Hear That you must Knock The Door Before Entry The Mortuary, Or Else You Will Receive a Very Hot Slap.

6 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Robenna(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
You need the grace of God

There's no way in the this world that there won't be problem midst of hundreds of dead body

Then top it with the fact that you're in Africa

It's not easy bro

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by zedegit: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

And you are sure they see GHOSTS?
What stops you from seeing them?
I have been longing for such an opportunity.
Hope you know what you are saying?
I have come across
people who say they have seen GOD.
Some say they have seen DEVIL too.
Some claimed to have seen MERMAIDS.

Pm me let me help you see ghost but Murife don't run o.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Leogreat5: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2022
Na Uniben u go .......I heard one white woman in Anatomy Dept. ask the students to use her for as speciem wen passed on.

It takes NOTHING
Absolutely Nothing.
All things you keep hearing are postulations.
As a student many years back, I once chose our student mortuary library as my preferred place of study over the university library.
I could walk in any time and leave anytime. In fact, I had to get a spare key for myself.

When we lost our HOD, we moved him into our morgue and handled him ourselves. Although before he passed on, he made it clear that he would prefer to be kept among his students

All LIES, ALL LIES.
When Gone, He or She is gone.
NO HUMAN on earth can confidently say he or she has seen a GHOST. People dream dreams. People can be approached in dreams.
Apparitions exist, but GHOSTS are being queried
[/quote]
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Robenna(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
You need the grace of God

There's no way in the this world that there won't be problem midst of hundreds of dead body

Then top it with the fact that you're in Africa

It's not easy bro

Even the littlest or sound can give you the highest blood pressure

Bro e no easy
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Bruno3000(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
chiefolododo:
It's like living in the land of the dead
grin grin land must be very cheap there

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
eliyke:
Both dey mad
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Scarletjr(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
No work wey I nor fit do since he put food on my T

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Todaymedia: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
Video of Peter Obi Town Hall meeting with Akwa Ibom and Obidients Students

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdb9zVkmeTM

Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel is the channel

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
zedegit:

Pm me let me help you see ghost but Murife don't run o.
Don't Disappoint ooo
I don't want FAKE MIRACLE situation
I don't want a masquerade scene.
We are tired of unverifiable facts.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
Drama As Men Consume Heap Of Pounded Yam In Cross River Eating Competition (Watch Video)

A group of men, on Sunday, ate heaps of pounded yam at a cultural festival in Ogoja, Cross River State.

The event is a yearly agro-product & cultural exhibition with traditional arts competitions along Ogoja-Iyala road in Cross River State.

In this video, the men sat in front of huge mounds of Fufu with pots of soup, eating as the crowd cheered for their favourites.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_EhYkAX5Y
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by MimiSheWrote(f): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
My oh my! just when I thought we Africans are finally becoming exposed and modernized. Smh

Most of yall here sound like members of a hunter-gatherer group still isolated in the rainforest of Congo!

Nope you haven't seen a ghost sir, no one has...

Why? Cos they don't freaking exist!

When i was in junior high school, a classmate of mine collapsed on the assembly ground just right behind me, and was rushed to the hospital... After few hours we started hearing that she had passed away... I got so scared and shaky...

Home at night, around 10pm, I could have sworn that I saw flashes of her still in her school uniform staring at me through the window pane, my head swole up... My heart was pounding so hard that I could even hear it. I quickly ran off to my parent's bedroom to spend the night.

The next morning, i found out that she was 100% alive afterall... that the news of her death was just some childish rumor from fellow students... And after few days she resumed school.

OK so who's ghost exactly was staring at me through the window?

The only thing I can tell you is that our mind is a very powerful and tricky super computer... And it loves to play games, especially on those it finds vulnerable.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by doshiyad1: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have seen ghosts with the help of witchcraft ability. Every witch or wizard has the ability to see ghosts tru astral projection although a bit similar to the occult. An occult can travel anywhere in the world tru astral projection but a witch or a wizard have a limit they can go. A witch/wizard could see the ghost of their love ones, friends, neighbours etc.

Interesting. Can you please expiscate. Following!
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by tyinfinity: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
All peter obi's supporters are mortuary attendants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It takes nothing

Same with people doing casket
Casket making isn't as a risky and scary as being a mortuary attendant. It takes someone with a strong heart to handle dead bodies. grin

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by wunmi590(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
eliyke:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by appini: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
I started handling corpses when I was 14years old, as my father was a chief pathologist in one of the teaching hospitals in the mid Western Region.

The first day I went with him to perform an embalment, I wasn't myself throughout the whole day. Sincerely speaking, that job cannot be done here with ordinary eyes.

14 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by MacDani(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Antoeni:
I Hear That you must Knock The Door Before Entry The Mortuary, Or Else You Will Receive a Very Hot Slap.

I hear indians beats Nigeria 99 : 0 and later Nigeria manage score 1

9 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by ekanx27(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
If you must do a work of a mortician, then forget about being sober. You must dey high with alcohol or even weed on a steady because na Watin dey bring the morale. Have you seen a mortician who is not into alcohol? I doubt.

8 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by NaijaCover(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by seunak2016: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

And you are sure they see GHOSTS?
What stops you from seeing them?
I have been longing for such an opportunity.
Hope you know what you are saying?
I have come across
people who say they have seen GOD.
Some say they have seen DEVIL too.
Some claimed to have seen MERMAIDS.
yes there are people whose THIRD EYE is open, they can see what ordinary eye can't see. Google is your friend abeg don't disturb me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Meme: How To Get Employed Before 22. / Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.