Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? (28651 Views)

I Need Mortuary Job / Experience In A Mortuary / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by meobizy(f): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Can 'u'ndress dead bodies, bathe them and dress them up? grin
Of course. Like in Gone In Sixty Seconds, I may learn to use the bodies as trays for food. Lol.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by airsaylongcome: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
E get the kind water wey u go wan build bridge, if u no go negotiate with mammy water, ur bridge go just collapse. grin

Please tell me you are only trolling and don’t honestly believe this. Negotiate with mammy water? Na substandard materials and poor design dey let bridge collapse. Not one small mammy water. Only better piling wey dem go do for the bridge mammy water go run go another water

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by DisLifeSha: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
No big deal

Truvelisback:
That means u can comfortably UnCloth the dead, bathe it, and dress it? grin
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by SPAMBOX7: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

And you are sure they see GHOSTS?
What stops you from seeing them?
I have been longing for such an opportunity.
Hope you know what you are saying?
I have come across
people who say they have seen GOD.
Some say they have seen DEVIL too.
Some claimed to have seen MERMAIDS.
They are ghosts bro. A fulani man who used to be herbalist was actually a ghost. He actually married and had children but unfortunately he died the second time.
He gave his wife the address of his village. They took his body to there and the people rejected it that they can't bury their son twice. You can go to Zaki-Biam Benue state and confirm for yourself. I went there to wriet exams this was about 11-12yrs ago.

Till date no one has dared entered the man's house. Even his family didn't come back to the house. A very big mansion is now a forest on a street that used to be very busy. The house is fenced just by road side. No one even has the mind to go claim the place. You fit go claim sha nobody will stop you cheesy
So just say you haven't seen or experienced it. You can't conclude on what you aren't so sure of.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by chinonyinye: 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
So, una dissect your HOD? Nawaa o

MALIGNANTGuest:

It takes NOTHING
Absolutely Nothing.
All things you keep hearing are postulations.
As a student many years back, I once chose our student mortuary library as my preferred place of study over the university library.
I could walk in any time and leave anytime. In fact, I had to get a spare key for myself.

When we lost our HOD, we moved him into our morgue and handled him ourselves. Although before he passed on, he made it clear that he would prefer to be kept among his students

All LIES, ALL LIES.
When Gone, He or She is gone.
NO HUMAN on earth can confidently say he or she has seen a GHOST. People dream dreams. People can be approached in dreams.
Apparitions exist, but GHOSTS are being queried
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Dagger111(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

It takes NOTHING
Absolutely Nothing.
As a student many years back, I once chose our student mortuary library as my preferred place of study over the university library.
I could walk in any time and leave anytime. In fact, I had to get a spare key for myself.

When we lost our HOD, we moved him into our morgue and handled him ourselves. Although before he passed on, he made it clear that he would prefer to be kept among his students

All LIES, ALL LIES.
NO HUMAN on earth can confidently say he or she has seen a GHOST. People dream dreams. People can be approached in dreams.

Are you an Alumni of Obafemi Awolowo University?
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by immanuelsize: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
It won't cause death except u go out of the Witchcraft Network Coverage or u lost ur way. Then it could result to physical death.
please, throw more light on this
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by immanuelsize: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Let me make it plain to u. The Soul goes to either Heaven or Hell while the Spirit roam/return to his/her rest until the end of the world.
if that is the case, what will happen to the spirit at the end of the world?
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by samuel051: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Wawu! So to build a bridge on top water requires spiritual things?
u think say Dem just dey enter river carry build bridge??

Patani bridge collapsed many times till river was offered what it wanted before the bridge built finally stayed.

Ikpoba bridge in Benin city,small as it is if you know wetin dey that river and the mystery behind the first iron bridge collapse,the things offered before the second one was built.

Why did Berger refused to rebuild that long bridge in Lagos after reawarding them the contract.

Kids go just come online dey argue nonsense. If me tell u wetin my two eyes don see for this life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Truvelisback(m): 2:23am On Dec 21, 2022
immanuelsize:

if that is the case, what will happen to the spirit at the end of the world?
That i don't know. All i know that spirits don't die.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by arewaboy01(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. What does it take one to work in a Mortuary? It takes a man or woman who has heart to handle dead bodies. I once asked a guy, he said: U never baff, u say wan work for mortuary? He laughed. He said, there are certains they do(possibly rituals) before handling dead bodies and work there.
I remember when my guy comot chill coke from dead body freezer say make I drink ���…person wey even hand shake I no dy give am …na coke from mortuary I go come drink …
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by BestMan001: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2022
appini:

No. Down to two decades ago, I used to accompany and assist my Dad in embalment and post-mortem operations whenever I was in the country.

Wonderful
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Umadam: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2022
Pls go and do ur research very, maybe u are talking about morge than can only containfew bodies, or u have a resistance spirit.
90% of people working in the mortuaryare not normal people. Pls do ur findings again.
MALIGNANTGuest:

It takes NOTHING
Absolutely Nothing.

All LIES, ALL LIES.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by airsaylongcome: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2022
samuel051:
u think say Dem just dey enter river carry build bridge??

Patani bridge collapsed many times till river was offered what it wanted before the bridge built finally stayed.

Ikpoba bridge in Benin city,small as it is if you know wetin dey that river and the mystery behind the first iron bridge collapse,the things offered before the second one was built.

Why did Berger refused to rebuild that long bridge in Lagos after reawarding them the contract.

Kids go just come online dey argue nonsense. If me tell u wetin my two eyes don see for this life.

Lol! We can talk nonsense! Nobi only offered things. Black man and fetish talk

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2022
Umadam:
Pls go and do ur research very, maybe u are talking about morge than can only containfew bodies, or u have a resistance spirit.
90% of people working in the mortuaryare not normal people. Pls do ur findings again.
Are 90% of NIgerians normal?
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Saladdin: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dunkjames5:
Am not good In typing please!
I have seen a ghost I don't know if it was a ghost or something else.
I remember then I was still in primary 4, I was sent away from school me and my girlfriend for school fees, on our way back she told me that she's tired that she want to take some rest.

Me I wasn't having it I told her I Will be going, the road where I was going to pass was a passage so i entered through it, Jesus Christ! I saw a woman as tall as a coconut tree even taller if am not mistaken, as soon as she saw me she started running and then vanish, I ran back to My Friend telling her what I saw but you know they say seen is believing so without seeing any proof she couldn't believe me at all, nobody even believe what I saw up till today not even My mum.

I believe you, and I'm being serious. Though a little clarification, what you saw was a Jinn/Genie, not a ghost. In the real sense of the word, ghosts do not exist. However, these Jinns are capable of taking a human for, and they are rarely seen in their true form. There are various species and classifications of them.

I'd love you and others—including the skeptics to explore these threads with the intention to learn, and you'll be blown away by what you'll encounter, including incidents similar to yours.

Note: Some extremely sensitive and classified info have been removed by some posters but you'll find it educative nonetheless.

https://www.nairaland.com/3633308/seeing-angels-malaika

https://www.nairaland.com/1116143/jinn-stories

https://www.nairaland.com/4311416/islam-spirituality

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Gruvychuky(f): 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
habsydiamond:
Working has a mortician comes with a price...family and friends will desert you because most believe that you are no longer human but an intermediary between the living and the dead.. single people should venue into such job becos if ur spouse finds out that's the end to ur relationship when may lead to one being single for a long time.
Not true. I know someone working in the mortuary. He lives with his family
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by habsydiamond(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gruvychuky:
Not true. I know someone working in the mortuary. He lives with his family
was he single when he started the job
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by samuel051: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! We can talk nonsense! Nobi only offered things. Black man and fetish talk
kids everywhere smh
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by airsaylongcome: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
samuel051:
kids everywhere smh

Nonsensical talkers every where. Umalokun wey dey drink Fanta and Cabin biscuit lol.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by samuel051: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Nonsensical talkers every where. Umalokun wey dey drink Fanta and Cabin biscuit lol.
you just described yourself.. don't forget to greet ur parents after ur evening food today. Monkey
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by airsaylongcome: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
samuel051:
you just described yourself.. don't forget to greet ur parents after ur evening food today. Monkey

Ozuo! Greet mammy water when you appease "her" today. My parents are long gone after living to ripe old age. You can pour Fanta and cabin with native chalk for mammy water at your igbe shrine tonight. Have fun rubbing white powder on your neck and don't forget to tie red cloth. Kids my ass.

You dey talk of Patani bridge like say we no know when dem build am. Who offer water "wetin e want"?. Locals dey sabotage building project for their personal gain u dey talk of water. Nobi the same water dey everywhere? Wey people dey build up an dan. E reach Ikpoba and and Patani own u dey talk nonsense say water do one thing one thing. Nobi Lagos bar beach dem say water dey vex. When dem build Eko Atlantic why water no vex? Nonsense African talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by CaveAdullam: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. Had it been it was just the pastors, it would have been better. These clergymen have battalions of followers who can't think for themselves even though their brains are free from clinical defects. I wouldn't want to dwell much on IQ here because there are high-IQ individuals that hold delusional beliefs, albeit, small in numbers.

2. IQ is a strong factor that contributes to the actions, behaviors, and personalities of people. Having a low IQ is not the final stamp on the door except when there is a strong refusal to take correction.

3. Because if you are willing to bring down your neck and replace your clinical lenses with those of a microscope, you'll find out that the majority of people who hold supernatural claims are low IQs. Check their demographics and you'll see high levels of poverty, backwardness, superstitions, and corruption. (I didn't mention Africa).

4. If IQ is not a stamp on the door, therefore, to achieve success and growth and live above the fear of the supernatural, there must be a willingness to unlearn, relearn and learn. Religious adherents must cuddle rationality and find love with it. If not, the religious bamboozlement will continue to rebrand and hold them on its tenterhooks.

Thanks.

PS: should in case you didn't get that DM you can reach me here: germaneson@gmail.com (on my profile though).
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by samuel051: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Ozuo! Greet mammy water when you appease "her" today. My parents are long gone after living to ripe old age. You can pour Fanta and cabin with native chalk for mammy water at your igbe shrine tonight. Have fun rubbing white powder on your neck and don't forget to tie red cloth. Kids my ass.

You dey talk of Patani bridge like say we no know when dem build am. Who offer water "wetin e want"?. Locals dey sabotage building project for their personal gain u dey talk of water. Nobi the same water dey everywhere? Wey people dey build up an dan. E reach Ikpoba and and Patani own u dey talk nonsense say water do one thing one thing. Nobi Lagos bar beach dem say water dey vex. When dem build Eko Atlantic why water no vex? Nonsense African talk
na monkey u be,u think say I was born yesterday. Go ask ur parents questions kiddo.. Kalahari monkey

Shey people ogbanje dey disturb na ur mama and grand mother dem dey go give things to for river. Mumu pikin.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by airsaylongcome: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2022
samuel051:
na monkey u be,u think say I was born yesterday. Go ask ur parents questions kiddo.. Kalahari monkey

Shey people ogbanje dey disturb na ur mama and grand mother dem dey go give things to for river. Mumu pikin.

Abeg perch for one side. Dey run mouth say "I wasn't born yesterday". Once you corner them na to dey play "I no bi small pikin" card. And I sure say I senior you well well cos I don look your post history. Grown adult dey believe in fables. Ekpa. Hope say u greet Patani mammy water yesterday. Abi na Ikpoba own u see? Orhue. You don use ur brain worship mammy water, na noodles dey your head. Dangote noodles wey no even sweet na hin your mammy water replace your brain with.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by samuel051: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Abeg perch for one side. Dey run mouth say "I wasn't born yesterday". Once you corner them na to dey play "I no bi small pikin" card. And I sure say I senior you well well cos I don look your post history. Grown adult dey believe in fables. Ekpa. Hope say u greet Patani mammy water yesterday. Abi na Ikpoba own u see? Orhue. You don use ur brain worship mammy water, na noodles dey your head. Dangote noodles wey no even sweet na hin your mammy water replace your brain with.
answer na,the things given to the river during ogbanje cleansing,na ur mama Dem dey give or ur papa. Kids evewhere

Go ise river for agenebode make ur eyes clear. Children go argue nonsense,e dey obvious say na shiit full ur head..ode
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by airsaylongcome: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2022
samuel051:
answer na,the things given to the river during ogbanje cleansing,na ur mama Dem dey give or ur papa. Kids evewhere

Go ise river for agenebode make ur eyes clear. Children go argue nonsense,e dey obvious say na shiit full ur head..ode

Answer wetin? Who dey drink the Fanta and cabin biscuit? Looool. Abeg no go there abeg abeg. No make we start that nonsense talk. Na mammy water dey come outside to collect the Fanta? U be real high grade mumu abeg. Dey reason with your brain. Oh I forgot, mammy water don give you water water indomie for brain.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by calebsolaunice(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
I worked for goverment general hospital and am talking from my own experiences in the last 7years,you dont have to do charms or juju to work in Mortuary in as much as your hands and your heart are clean what did I mean by this my statements if you take good care of dead body you dont remove body parts for monetary or financial gain you will have everything going on smoothly for you physically and spiritually.Some people belief that everybody working in the morgue have terrestial power they use,this is big lie from pit of hell.We have people that use juju but as far as am concern I dont belief in any power beside my God.Someone was saying that when you are about to enter morgue you must knock the door three times what a fallacy.In the course of my duty I have traveled far and wide across Nigeria especially Enugu,Anambra,Imo,Okene,otukpo, kuje,Calabar and part of Kaduna to drop the departed souls to their respective family for burial.I have slept on the road in the night with dead body and continue my journey.
Re: What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? by Love800(m): 8:46am On Feb 02
Hello.
Do u know how i can get employed in a mortuary?
ekanx27:
If you must do a work of a mortician, then forget about being sober. You must dey high with alcohol or even weed on a steady because na Watin dey bring the morale. Have you seen a mortician who is not into alcohol? I doubt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On UCH Ibadan Recruitment Exercise / The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / NYSC Aptitude Test Holding On Saturday 21st December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.