Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17726 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye
Though not benefitted directly from him but I just like his good mind
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by threegees(f): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
@Dimples2022 @gaby
You crowned my year.
I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gaby(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2022
threegees:
@Dimples2022 @gaby
You crowned my year.
I'm grateful.
God bless ya...

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Anonymous1900: 1:17am On Dec 29, 2022
Welldone for all you do!!! More blessings

snowland:

Lol.

Omo Yoruba ni mi o. Odo o gbodo gbagbe orisun e lailai. Odo t'o ba dan wo, setan lati gbe niyen.

Infact you have no idea how much I wish I have more people to speak Yoruba to. Whenever I get the chance to speak it, I do so with pride.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Anonymous1900: 1:20am On Dec 29, 2022
No "idobale" neccessary sir!!! We are all looking up for his favor

Agbecassava:
Oga snowland
Oga Anonymous1900
Oga money121

Idobale mi re o

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sammy07: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Hmm

Fergie001and Obembet.
Just seeing the shout out.

Thanks so much, we pray next year will be a better year.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2022
threegees:
@Dimples2022 @gaby
You crowned my year.
I'm grateful.

Lots of love kiss

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Zee0007: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
My shout-out goes to odogwu arrognantbro. Happy New year before and happy Christmas after.
This one odogwu arrognantbro didn't show street love this Christmas. I hope all is well. This is unlike him oooo!
Whatever you are facing, may God come for you. I pray for more favour and joy for you sir. God bless you, sir.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by adeoyekay(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
My shout goes to
Takeit2017
Tpharell
Rontolo
Snowland

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MaryAye(f): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
My sincere shout out goes to:

1) vickydevoka. His comment on my thread helped me in tackling my relationship and son saga.

2) Pocahontas. Her content on this thread is great but with a little bit of craze. Lolz. Love you sisto.

3) nlfpmod. Thank you for moving my relationship saga to front page. You helped me achieve a lot.

4) Rontolo. Your comments are intellectual and you are a kind fellow even when I didn't benefit. Lolzz.

5) how will I forget obembet. I always look out for her content.

Thank you for making this year beautiful for me. From son and I. Obrigado!

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bintdawood:
My shout out goes to
MariahAngel
Ahnie
Gloryhomemaker
GboyegaD
Luvola
Mdelgado
Abdulquadrimuha
Fadal

And all nairalanders my brothers and sisters in faith and humanity!
May God guide and protect us all!!
Ameen!!!

Wow!
Been a while I logged in. Saw this now.

Thanks for the kind gesture and keeping us in mind.
Masha'Allah Sister
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by engineerboat(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
fergie001:
undecidedMy list plenty ooooo... Lol

Eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex SamuelAnyawu engineerboat robosky02 oluDharay
mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana yomi1504 obembet jasonscoolari freestuffsng odewaleadesoye aiel123 johnnyessence ejimatic agberagbaoye jokerman nwanyiogwashi odinga1of garfield1 saintkeppy aaa593 righteousness2 gloryhomemaker penguin2 vicdom naptu2 clockwisereport manna (Seun & his mods)

A big shoutout to You hooooooo

It was interesting engaging with like minds for the year 2022.

Hoping for more productive and constructive engagement coming 2023.

Happy New Year in advance

Some other omissions, make una no vex ooooo grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by engineerboat(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Johnnyessence:
my humble indefatigable politician and listening gentle man , fergie001, Merry Christmas to you dude . Happy new year in advance. Compliments of the season to you and your family over there.

This man where you run go all this time.

Happy new year in advance
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by vickydevoka(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
MaryAye:
My sincere shout out goes to:

1) vickydevoka. His comment on my thread helped me in tackling my relationship and son saga.

2) Pocahontas. Her content on this thread is great but with a little bit of craze. Lolz. Love you sisto.

3) nlfpmod. Thank you for moving my relationship saga to front page. You helped me achieve a lot.

4) Rontolo. Your comments are intellectual and you are a kind fellow even when I didn't benefit. Lolzz.

5) how will I forget obembet. I always look out for her content.

Thank you for making this year beautiful for me. From son and I. Obrigado!
I feel good walahi, this is the first time I'm getting appreciation on nairaland aside gifting money. I can't really remember what my advice was, can you remind me please
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FreeStuffsNG: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
fergie001:

Eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex SamuelAnyawu engineerboat robosky02 oluDharay
mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana yomi1504 obembet jasonscoolari freestuffsng odewaleadesoye aiel123 johnnyessence ejimatic agberagbaoye jokerman nwanyiogwashi odinga1of garfield1 saintkeppy aaa593 righteousness2 gloryhomemaker penguin2 vicdom naptu2 clockwisereport manna (Seun & his mods)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
engineerboat:

This man where you run go all this time.

Happy new year in advance
I dey nairaland always oooo. It’s been long we have see your posts on nairaland politics section. I guess you aren’t around on the media? Happy new year 2023 in advance.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Newborn27(f): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2022
On the food section

Shout out to

Egbon mi GboyegaD
Akposy
Cococandy
Blueraydick
Pestonn
Gloryhomemaker

Even though una no give us the finger licking food chop....lol....you guys really made my 2022 memorable.

Family section ....shout out to
Ahnie
Romanoff
Lusciouslyon
Mindlog
GboyegaD
Cococandy
Pocochantas
Ishilove
Oldinavie
Jabolo

You guys should keep up with the good work on there

Romance....shout out to
Kollins11 d bittered heartbroken guy
Infogenius
Dayleke baami Sir
Siofra...NL diva..

Others

Verywickedgoat
Slawormir
Orgasmgiver.....damn nasty!
.... politics nightmare
Folykaze...hmmmm.... thanks for everything

And to my G.O.A.T.....seun....the founder of Nairaland.....more grace....more achievements bro......omo Ogun kii sashe..omo Ogun kii shole....e bere gberu o.... Oluwa mbe funwa e tera mose o...ise ya!..... Omoh Ogun ise ya!!!

#smiles

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kyase(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
fergie001:

You na boss
Sorry I dey reply now ooo
I been dey sick
Compliment of the season sir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MaryAye(f): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
vickydevoka:

I feel good walahi, this is the first time I'm getting appreciation on nairaland aside gifting money. I can't really remember what my advice was, can you remind me please

You supported a notion that I shouldn't conclude on the guy's behaviour until I understand his motive for acting hostile to my son. I sieved your comment and that of others and I checked your comments on how women are strong and not weaklings. I check all that and weight my options to give him a say and I didn't regret picking advise from you and others. Although, some of your recent comments are so deep and I do let it slide. Your recent hatred for naija girls make me avoid your comments like plagues.

It might be far fetched but you contributed to my mental health this year no offense. I don't think I will look at your subsequent comments because they can make someone commit suicide.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by fergie001: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Kyase:

You na boss
Sorry I dey reply now ooo
I been dey sick
Compliment of the season sir
Wetin dey sick you now?
Abeg o, na new year we dey enter so.

Sorry jareh.....
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kyase(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
fergie001:
Wetin dey sick you now?
Abeg o, na new year we dey enter so.

Sorry jareh.....

Benue mosquitoes no be here ooo.
Malaria drop me
But I Don dey get myself
Thanks boss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by vickydevoka(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2022
MaryAye:

You supported a notion that I shouldn't conclude on the guy's behaviour until I understand his motive for acting hostile to my son. I sieved your comment and that of others and I checked your comments on how women are strong and not weaklings. I check all that and weight my options to give him a say and I didn't regret picking advise from you and others. Although, some of your recent comments are so deep and I do let it slide. Your recent hatred for naija girls make me avoid your comments like plagues.

It might be far fetched but you contributed to my mental health this year no offense. I don't think I will look at your subsequent comments because they can make someone commit suicide.
Nairaland is a faceless forum and sometimes we just wanna get some kinda attention. From now onwards, I will be mindful of what I type. Lol

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by chikason22(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
fergie001:

Next year will be sweeter than this year. Long life and prosperity I wish us all. Amen
Moreso,ore trolling smiley

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by engineerboat(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
fergie001:
If to say I know, I no for add your name wallahi cry

Haq haq haq

He's looking for wawulence

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by frowland(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sonnobax15(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
frowland:

Hello bro. Nice of you to always show appreciation. If you are in Lagos, make appointment to come and see me when I return back to Nigeria next year. While at that, kindly send me your bank account once more. Thanks.
. Thanks very much bross

3193616469. First bank. I really appreciate everything you've done for me..Na only God go continue to bless you bros..... I'll put that in mind tho I reside here in Delta state for now.. thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hannania
Qtguru
Drlevi
tensazangetsu20
Batistutajulio

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by agbonkamen(f): 7:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Jeel:
Agbonkamen, happy Christmas.
thank you�
Happy New Year to You

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kamtrix(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Smartlux:

You welcome, you may not remember, but u sent me airtime when I really needed it. Thank you
Thank you my dear friend. I'm grateful to God to have been a blessing to you. If you still have my number, message me, I've got a little gift for you. Happy new year
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Smartlux(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2023
kamtrix:

Thank you my dear friend. I'm grateful to God to have been a blessing to you. If you still have my number, message me, I've got a little gift for you. Happy new year
I didn't get ur number, but you can reach me on 0808 thanks and God bless
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kamtrix(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Smartlux:

I didn't get ur number, but you can reach me on 08086616692, thanks and God bless
Okay

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Smartlux(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
kamtrix:

Okay
h
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Surrati Undiluted Perfume Oil: Which Fragrance Is The Best / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed / Rare Video of A Nairalander who Breathes Under Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.