Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17766 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Werey, leave spec. Do you have money? Yes or no. If no, I can bring you in and help you make money.

If yes, I am ready to make you my sugar zaddy.

But fess, reply my mail let's go off the preying eye of nairaland. Dakun boboyi. Wo bi mo se nbe e . Oga ooo grin . Kilagbe kilaju

I’m trying to login on my mail, but I can’t

And btw, what’s your name? grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by chukxie(m): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2022
TheCongo2:

Wow… merci beaucoup Sweetvie
Tu me donnes aussi le sourire

Thanks, brotherly.. Happy new year in advance to you and yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by chukxie(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetvie:
Shout out to
MariahAngel (I want to taste you guys food tongue
Gloryhomemaker.
Ahnie
Jogsman01
TheCongo2
Chukxie
Pell ( you need to get sense nxt year Sha)
Kollin
FREDCLSSICO7
Illegal1
And shout out to all the Ronaldo fans and other NL members i love you guys grin you guys make this place amazing. Merry Christmas guys grin

Thank you so much for the mention. Wishing you prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 12:31am On Dec 28, 2022
Hyland:

I’m trying to login on my mail, but I can’t

And btw, what’s your name? grin

It's classified. I'm afraid I can't spill my real details here. Can you send me a mail via my signature
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 12:41am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

It's classified. I'm afraid I can't spill my real details here. Can you send me a mail via my signature
I’m having problems signing in into my mail account.
You know what , post your number.
Your real phone number! Make sure I’m online before you do that !
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 1:05am On Dec 28, 2022
Hyland:

I’m having problems signing in into my mail account.
You know what , post your number.
Your real phone number! Make sure I’m online before you do that !

Shey you dey whine me ni grin .

Nah only one email you dey use ni? Dey play. Shogbo. Continue.

I have like 35 email accounts and I find it absurd that you have just one email account. Wa boboyi, maje kin change e fun ehn o undecided
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Shey you dey whine me ni grin .

Nah only one email you dey use ni? Dey play. Shogbo. Continue.

I have like 35 email accounts and I find it absurd that you have just one email account. Wa boboyi, maje kin change e fun ehn o undecided
Baby love, no change am for me abeg

Oya post your number and let me quickly copy it
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Carcholce: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
Carcholce happy christmas sir
thanks for being there. you are a man of your word. God bless

God bless you too bro.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sweetvie: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2022
chukxie:

Thank you so much for the mention. Wishing you prosperous new year in advance.
Smile... Thank you! Wishing you a prosperous new year as well grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2022
Hyland:

Baby love, no change am for me abeg

Oya post your number and let me quickly copy it

If you dey online, post your number
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by truthCoder2: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
non!

Warrabout me?

Talk true.

You will always remember me.

grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

If you dey online, post your number
You’re not ready
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Hyland:

You’re not ready

Aaaaaaaa bby. Ma fi mi pa. Koda bayii o grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Aaaaaaaa bby. Ma fi mi pa. Koda bayii o grin
Lol
I don’t get grin what is gonna take you to just give me your number? Stop playing the victim jare grin
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2022
Hyland:

Lol
I don’t get grin what is gonna take you to just give me your number? Stop playing the victim jare grin

Oya gimme your email address
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Haha
You’re still on this e mail matter?
Egbami ke !
Oya let me go and open an email
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Mumunatu321@gmail.com grin

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2022
truthCoder2:

Warrabout me?

Talk true.

You will always remember me.

grin

It will be the other way around.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2022
Hyland:

Okay love
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FuckHomophobes: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Hyland:

Sent you a mail
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2022
FuckHomophobes:

Sent you a mail
Ok
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by sharpwriter(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:

One love, bro.
Sir, I sent you a mail.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gaby(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Sir, I sent you a mail.

Okay, bro.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gaby(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Sir, I sent you a mail.

Done.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by sharpwriter(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:

Done.
Done here too boss!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mumben(f): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:

Good to hear from you.

We'll do the new year by God's grace.

Dm details again I'm too lazy to start scrolling.

Regards.
Good evening Sir, I was credited by Ad**** itun* this evening. I want to confirm if it's you. God bless you Sir.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:

Okay, bro.

Big shout out to you! You’re the best thing to come out of NL for me this year. You’ve inspired me and I’m grateful to have crossed paths with you. Lots of love and hugs.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gaby(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dimples2022:

Big shout out to you! You’re the best thing to come out of NL for me this year. You’ve inspired me and I’m grateful to have crossed paths with you. Lots of love and hugs.

Aww...God bless you, sis....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gaby(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mumben:

Good evening Sir, I was credited by Ad**** itun* this evening. I want to confirm if it's you. God bless you Sir.

Yes, God bless.

Enjoy the rest of your day and a happy new year ahead.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
sharpwriter:

Done here too boss!

Well done and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mumben(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:

Yes, God bless.

Enjoy the rest of your day and a happy new year ahead.

God bless you abundantly Sir, may your pocket never run dry in Jesus mighty Name Amen.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by gaby(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mumben:

God bless you abundantly Sir, may your pocket never run dry in Jesus mighty Name Amen.

Amen..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? / What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019? / Shocking! This Young Man Harshly Grabbing D Lady's Breast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.