Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17721 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kamtrix(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Smartlux:
h
Yeah
I messaged you on WhatsApp since but it seems you haven't responded
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Smartlux(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
kamtrix:

I messaged you on WhatsApp since but it seems you haven't responded
Ok, I don't use that number on WhatsApp, message me on this number 080362
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Lamanii22(f): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
obembet:
2022 as been amazing year despite all the up-and-down, God has been faithful. Also, I
appreciate God for keep me and my family alive and also my great Nairalanders . You guys have been so wonferful this year.

So let me specially appreciate my wonferful Nairalanders that as make me Smile This Year even Thought some of them are ready to beat me whenever we see for real.

My special Shoutout to All Nairaland football Fans, MJBOLT kosky, MizzD, safarigirl,Venita switlily25,Twaci,Mimienudles,prettybae23,
queenbetsy,sweettease,Liliantalks,kestolove95
curvysola,Ladylite,obembet, Facebooker,
Amatarasha, Prettydiamond, obontami, Lamanii22, Joystark, missimelda01
Dizzyrascal also my English teacher grammarnazi2 , Anfield247 also to my special mod Mynd44 Odewaleadesoye
Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Mukina2 Fynestboi Zzor Nlf.pmod . Also my Pessi Fans, OJEEMAH paulolee Joebayo217 Kingcalls ThierryJay NLPoliceWoman Vinnie2000 Fergie001and Sammy07 . I Love you all and God bless you.

Nlfp.mod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
I really appreciate you obembet
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Vinnie2000 ❤️

Dear Vinnie2000,

You will prolly never get this but hey it’s okay. You don’t know how much I care and how much I want you. gosh I wish I could tell you but I don’t wanna lose you so, I’ll push down my feelings until I know you want me.
I’m prolly overreacting but I can’t help but admit, I want you and honestly I’m falling hard here …. embarassed
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hyland(m): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Vinnie2000 ❤️

I wish we were cuddling with each other naked and I can’t wait to feel my legs week as you kiss me. cry
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by saintkeppy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
fergie001:
undecidedMy list plenty ooooo... Lol

Eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex SamuelAnyawu engineerboat robosky02 oluDharay
mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana yomi1504 obembet jasonscoolari freestuffsng odewaleadesoye aiel123 johnnyessence ejimatic agberagbaoye jokerman nwanyiogwashi odinga1of garfield1 saintkeppy aaa593 righteousness2 gloryhomemaker penguin2 vicdom naptu2 clockwisereport manna (Seun & his mods)

Some other omissions, make una no vex ooooo grin

Oh! Boss, I just saw this mention, i sincerely appreciate you Sir.
God bless you immediately &a prosperous new year to you.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by fergie001: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
saintkeppy:

Oh! Boss, I just saw this mention, i sincerely appreciate you Sir.
God bless you immediately &a prosperous new year to you.
Thanks, bless you too.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oga Spencer1204 I greet you
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Righteousness89 , you really kept me longer on this forum. Would have deactivated since.

Ilamina , you're another favorite that needs a shout out. It's only a handful of us who understand you and your NL persona.

I wish everyone a decent, prosperous and safe year! God is the reason for the season.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Gift96: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2023
starrboyniels:
Shout out to badnews
lol

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by NaijaCover(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2023
Gift96:
lol

No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
fados4sure:
To my one and only Queen:

@QueenSuccubus

Merry Christmas dear

Lol! Thanks tho...
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EbukaHades10(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
fergie001:

Eaztzide geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex SamuelAnyawu engineerboat robosky02 oluDharay
mangekyoalt paulolee Ojeemah Playmaker1 egusishankly athemisia ojuntana yomi1504 obembet jasonscoolari freestuffsng odewaleadesoye aiel123 johnnyessence ejimatic agberagbaoye jokerman nwanyiogwashi odinga1of garfield1 saintkeppy aaa593 righteousness2 gloryhomemaker penguin2 vicdom naptu2 clockwisereport manna (Seun & his mods)

My bro, as una don pursue me to hiding, wetin man go do but still on still, well bounce back.

Happy new year.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Numerouno94(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
fergie001:

Bros Arsenal done dey collect wotowoto already oo. Buh make we no loud am🤫🤫
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Numerouno94(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
EbukaHades10:
My bro, as una don pursue me to hiding, wetin man go do but still on still, well bounce back.

Happy new year.

Boss where hv u bn? Hope u gud?

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Bros Arsenal done dey collect wotowoto already oo. Buh make we no loud am🤫🤫

I just say make I check something outside, next thing the champions to be don already concede!

Na wa o... This is gonna be a long Saturday! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Numerouno94(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

I just say make I check something outside, next thing the champions to be don already concede!

Na wa o... This is gonna be a long Saturday! grin grin grin

Swears bro. I jux saw that they hv equalized. I only hope that they won't disgrace her fans this time again.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Angelfrost(m): 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Swears bro. I jux saw that they hv equalized. I only hope that they won't disgrace her fans this time again.🤣🤣🤣🤣

The idiots have conceded yet again! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Numerouno94(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

The idiots have conceded yet again! cheesy

Bro I smell draw soup. Kikikik🤣🤣🤣
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EbukaHades10(m): 4:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Numerouno94:

I dey well, my bro. Thanks for asking. Na daily bread no make me dey available like that but I go try dey show face small small.

Hope you're good too?
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Teeroyzimma: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
2022 was a bad year for me as I was robbed in Lagos by Touts and my house got raided by bandits(baban bola) in Abuja resulting in my father almost losing his eye, the incident happened this time last year.

I know i'm late but it's better late than never, my shoutout will go to only females as per guyman i be and no nigga really made me smile on this platform.

Zudd
Aguwanyi
Switlily25 (even though she is crazy asf)
Dominíque
Threebear
UyaiIncomparabl (my crush♥️)
AmazonTopaz
Safarigirl (my chocolate darling but she crazy)
Gezeem
Scondy (boss lady)
Eeghe
Islandlady (even though she's an urchin🤮)
Onyi99

These people made me smile in 2022, despite the challenges I faced that year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by scondy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
2022 was a bad year for me as I was robbed in Lagos by Touts and my house got raided by bandits(baban bola) in Abuja resulting in my father almost losing his eye, the incident happened this time last year.

I know i'm late but it's better late than never, my shoutout will go to only females as per guyman i be and no nigga really made me smile on this platform.

Zudd
Aguwanyi
Dominíque
Threebear
AmazonTopaz
Gezeem
Scondy (boss lady)
Eeghe
Onyi99

@ that bracket ...u know me personally somewhere...oya talk ur truth...unveil urself...loool
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by switlily25(f): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Zudd
Aguwanyi
Dominíque
Threebear
AmazonTopaz
Gezeem
Scondy (boss lady)
Eeghe
Onyi99

Awwwnn….I’m so sorry about what you went through.
You are so strong cos it’s not easy to experience all these pain and then remain optimistic and sweet especially on this crazy thread.
Lol
It is well with you and your family.
You and your family will never experience any pain.It will be joy and happiness from today onwards!
E hugs and kisses 😘

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Aguwanyi: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Zudd
Aguwanyi
Dominíque
Threebear
AmazonTopaz
Gezeem
Scondy (boss lady)
Eeghe
Onyi99

Look at me awwning here…
Don’t worry its well with u and ur family
Believe me when i say this is ur year of restoration
I Love you so much

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by AmazonTopaz(f): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Zudd
Aguwanyi
Dominíque
Threebear
AmazonTopaz
Gezeem
Scondy (boss lady)
Eeghe
Onyi99

May 2023 and beyond be a better year for you and your loved ones.
I have never interacted with you though but glad to see that I could make you smile smiley
Have a blessed year.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EbukaHades10(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Numerouno94:

I have been good, my boss.

Daily bread no allow me follow my boys here na why Fergie and Kyase go think say I dey run but tomorrow, they go hear am from me and my boys.

How your side too? I believe say everything soft for your side.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Kyase(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
EbukaHades10:
I have been good, my boss.

Daily bread no allow me follow my boys here na why Fergie and Kyase go think say I dey run but tomorrow, they go hear am from me and my boys.

How your side too? I believe say everything soft for your side.

Na run you run Oga😂😂😂😂😂

Tomorrow you go still go back

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by tobore4u(m): 12:33am On Sep 21, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Welldone for all you do!!! More blessings

Good morning sir. Please I'm finding it difficult to sleep coz my heart is greatly troubled. Please can God touch ur heart to help me?

Quickbucks from access bank collected more than 70% of my August salary since I'm oweing them.

Now I have exhausted the remaining cash left with me.

Please can u assist with a token, no matter how small. It will go a long way to survive till next week. God bless.

Ikp Coll.

Access.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Greatestkidb: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Anonymous1900:
No "idobale" neccessary sir!!! We are all looking up for his favor
Hello. I Saw you quote a guy whose post make front page and I say make I quote you too maybe you're the angel my life needs at this trying time. No vex abeg I didn't come to beg you for money to eat because it'll definitely finish and I go still dey look for more. But I come to beg you to help my life entirely. I have a shop I have been running for more than 2yrs. It's a provision shop with different variety of goods with a freezer that I use to sell drinks and all. But mid of this year like this, Nigeria happen to me (it's a long story). My freezer go for it, my goods too go down and I was unable to pay for shop rent again. I was depressed for months. To cut story short, I close down my shop and I dey do laborer work all this time. The worst of it is that, this days, my oga no dey get work maybe because of cement price increment. I have been jobless, infact some days ago I have no penny with me and nothing to eat, thank God for a nairalander that help me with 1k. Something I have never done online before. Lols. God dey Sha. In order not to continue like this, I need help to reopen my shop with few goods to be managing with for now. It's a profitable business here in my locality cus we've very few provision sellers. I wish to start with something (few goods) at least. Staying idle is killing me. I'm ready to sell the only thing I have with me (my generator) even if it's today to pay for shop rent. What I lack now is the money to buy goods I will be selling. I have plan of using the profit I will be getting to be contributing for thrift which I will later be using for buying mother goats one by one so they'll be multiplying by God's grace which I'll be using to support myself, business and my aged parents. Sorry that's my long term goal for the business this time around. My only limitation now is money to restart that's why I decided to relay my pains and plan with you. I just want to start with very little something. I don't mind going into agreement with you if you prefer borrowing me something to show how serious I am. Sorry for the long text. I hope you'll give me a positive response. Thanks sir/ma!!!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Anonymous1900: 4:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Hi, Not sure if i can solve all or even any of your problems but lets talk modalities. share the numbers we are looking at for this to work. make me a believer!!
Greatestkidb:

Hello. I Saw you quote a guy whose post make front page and I say make I quote you too maybe you're the angel my life needs at this trying time. No vex abeg I didn't come to beg you for money to eat because it'll definitely finish and I go still dey look for more. But I come to beg you to help my life entirely. I have a shop I have been running for more than 2yrs. It's a provision shop with different variety of goods with a freezer that I use to sell drinks and all. But mid of this year like this, Nigeria happen to me (it's a long story). My freezer go for it, my goods too go down and I was unable to pay for shop rent again. I was depressed for months. To cut story short, I close down my shop and I dey do laborer work all this time. The worst of it is that, this days, my oga no dey get work maybe because of cement price increment. I have been jobless, infact some days ago I have no penny with me and nothing to eat, thank God for a nairalander that help me with 1k. Something I have never done online before. Lols. God dey Sha. In order not to continue like this, I need help to reopen my shop with few goods to be managing with for now. It's a profitable business here in my locality cus we've very few provision sellers. I wish to start with something (few goods) at least. Staying idle is killing me. I'm ready to sell the only thing I have with me (my generator) even if it's today to pay for shop rent. What I lack now is the money to buy goods I will be selling. I have plan of using the profit I will be getting to be contributing for thrift which I will later be using for buying mother goats one by one so they'll be multiplying by God's grace which I'll be using to support myself, business and my aged parents. Sorry that's my long term goal for the business this time around. My only limitation now is money to restart that's why I decided to relay my pains and plan with you. I just want to start with very little something. I don't mind going into agreement with you if you prefer borrowing me something to show how serious I am. Sorry for the long text. I hope you'll give me a positive response. Thanks sir/ma!!!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by tobore4u(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Welldone for all you do!!! More blessings

good morning sir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Greatestkidb: 11:04am On Sep 22, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Hi, Not sure if i can solve all or even any of your problems but lets talk modalities. share the numbers we are looking at for this to work. make me a believer!!
Thanks.Good morning. first of all, the goat production business I'm talking about is not part of the plan, I'm only saying it as one of the things I go dey use my profit for if God bless the business. Another thing is that I no plan on replacing my freezer for now. The only thing i dey talk about is paying shop rent and buying few goods items. I know how the country is and I can't dictate how you can help me, I only need you to help me purchase few items to reopen. I will be buying only few items of household immediate use like detergent, maggi, a single roll of milk, salt, biscuit, some mudus of sugar, garri, some bottles of red oil, sweets, chew gum, sachet toothpaste, etc I only have a view of a very small provision shop for now. When God bless the business I will be adding more. I will sell the generator and divide the money into two, one part is to pay 6months shop rent and the other part will be added to whatever you can help me with. For this to work, though provision items expensive now but I'm looking at 30,000. Depend on what God put into your mind maybe less or more of it will be appreciated with thanks as begger has no choice. The thing is i no get anywhere to get this amount cus I dey live from hand to mouth. And I'm also ready to go into agreement if you can lend me, and I will start paying back gradually starting from October ending. Trust me sir/ma to put your money into good use!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / Surrati Undiluted Perfume Oil: Which Fragrance Is The Best / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.