Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,830 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! (2837 Views)

57-year-old Woman Who Has Slept With 200 Younger Boys / Meet The 57-year-old Mother Of 4 Who Has Slept With 200 Toyboys Age 20 Below / Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Even if she lives past 90, she'll be useless and a vegetable.

What if the daughter ends up doing prostitution because of hardships and lack of financial support at home?

You can't compare the Beatles with an old selfish African woman who probably doesn't have any investments to leave behind for her child.

And what if all you think will happen doesn't ever happen? There are a lot of active 90 year olds. Go out some more.

Who told you a woman who has spent 57 years getting her life and finances in order won't be able to care for one child? Because she's an African woman without any investments? Really? So what makes you better than her?

People have gone into prostitution for various reasons, and it is not because of having an older mother.

You are running faster than your shadow.
Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by nicerod(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Thank God for save delivery.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by nicerod(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Even if she lives past 90, she'll be useless and a vegetable.

What if the daughter ends up doing prostitution because of hardships and lack of financial support at home?

You can't compare the Beatles with an old selfish African woman who probably doesn't have any investments to leave behind for her child.

Seun please ban this fellow.

Why are u wishing others evil.

U are a woman u don't know tomorrow o
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol.. honey, I'm not going anywhere.. grin grin grin.. so the sooner you get used to it, the better.. wink wink wink
nicerod:

Seun please ban this fellow.

Why are u wishing others evil.

U are a woman u don't know tomorrow o

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Say whatever you want to say, but that old woman is selfish.

Already she's punishing that innocent girl for an offence she knows nothing about.
BRATISLAVA:

And what if all you think will happen doesn't ever happen? There are a lot of active 90 year olds. Go out some more.

Who told you a woman who has spent 57 years getting her life and finances in order won't be able to care for one child? Because she's an African woman without any investments? Really? So what makes you better than her?

People have gone into prostitution for various reasons, and it is not because of having an older mother.

Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nothing is okay about what the old woman did.

I'm my mother's last child and even though she hasn't reached 57 years yet, I can see that there are some things that she can no longer do because she's aging.

So what you're saying is that that girl was brought to this world to sleep with men for money since her mother decided to be selfish?
toujurs:
It's a girl, So it's fine. A man with cater for her responsibilities.

So it's okay.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Cubalabloo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
IrepChrist:

I use this testimony as a point of contact for a couple with this age rage. May God surprise them soon.

Amen. Atleast there are still positive minded Nigerians.
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Cubalabloo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Why would I be jealous of a selfish old woman when I'm still young?

Even if she doesn't die soon, old age has already kicked in and soon she'll just be nothing but a vegetable, leaving the daughter to suffer.
Leave the daughter to suffer? You are talking about a director in the finance ministry, girl!

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by toujurs: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Nothing is okay about what the old woman did.

I'm my mother's last child and even though she hasn't reached 57 years yet, I can see that there are some things that she can no longer do because she's aging.

So what you're saying is that that girl was brought to this world to sleep with men for money since her mother decided to be selfish?
A man, i meant her husband.
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
Most African people don't know how manage their finances.

You'd find a rich person's children struggling after the person's death... Her family members may come to claim all her money and properties and enjoy them with their own family members, leaving the child to struggle.
Cubalabloo:
Leave the daughter to suffer? You are talking about a director in the finance ministry, girl!

2 Likes

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Streetmovement(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

So Sarah for Bible still dey this 21st century cuz the only Sarah I know is the one I'm currently.......... grin

Well, congratulations to her, she try
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
It's not guaranteed that she'll quickly get married.
toujurs:
A man, i meant her husband.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Cubalabloo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Live and let live.
Somefellow chose to parade their stupidity publicly without shame. The problem of this country is not just our leaders, but a whopping rate of 95% of Nigerians.

Dumbs up to your likes.

2 Likes

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Cubalabloo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Lol.. honey, I'm not going anywhere.. grin grin grin.. so the sooner you get used to it, the better.. wink wink wink
Then quit reasoning through your pussy!
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Jeon(f): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Why can't you be reasonable for once, idiot.

E pain you.

like I said
If you throw a stone INTO the market, it MAY hit your relative.

Like the second one who said he shared the same testimony with his aunt @47. I won't be surprised if I search for your comments [+ his ]about bashing women that are childless @30... for nothing but their choices and other reasons.

Again
If you throw a stone INTO the market, it MAY hit your relative .

So the best option is to back off.

4 Likes

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Say whatever you want to say, but that old woman is selfish.

Already she's punishing that innocent girl for an offence she knows nothing about.

Nothing compared to the punishment many young parents have given and continue to give their children every single day the sun rises. How many children who are suffering were born to older women?

Say whatever you want, but she's no less qualified to be a mother than you are simply because she's old. Your sentiment will not stop her and other women who wish to be mothers from being mothers.

One would think the problem of older women would be misogynists and teenagers with no understanding of life. Alas. Trolls.

Live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Somefellow chose to parade their stupidity publicly without shame. The problem of this country is not just our leaders, but a whopping rate of 95% of Nigerians.

Dumbs Thumbs up to your likes.

You'd have to believe it's trolling or has an axe to grind with you.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Cubalabloo:
We all thought it was all over. Her chances and hopes of ever reproducing must have been over when she reached 50 years old. She must have accepted her fate. But alas, God had different plans instore for her.
My aunt gave birth to a bouncing, beautiful baby girl last week. Surprisingly, at the age of 57!
The Sarah of our time.
Did your aunt use donor eggs for her pregnancy? Also, how old is her husband? undecided
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did your aunt use donor eggs for her pregnancy? undecided

Will that make her not to be the mother of the child? Or shall we praise doctors and not God, because IVF doesn't even work on younger parents?
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Then why did you sent me an email if you're going to insult me?
Cubalabloo:
Then quit reasoning through your pussy!

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Will that make her not to be the mother of the child? Or shall we praise doctors and not God, because IVF doesn't even work on younger parents?
You decide that for your own self. I am simply inquiring as to whether she used donor eggs or not. Sarah, in the bible, who he compares her to, didn't. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You decide that for your own self. I am simply inquiring as to whether she used donor eggs or not. Sarah, in the bible, who he compares her to, didn't. undecided

You are falling in line with my post gradually.
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
She could've just adopted when she turned 40.. Imagine a child having a grandmother as a mother, this is embarrassing.

I'm sure that child is also going to be embarrassed to call her her mother when she's with her mates.
BRATISLAVA:

Nothing compared to the punishment many young parents have given and continue to give their children every single day the sun rises. How many children who are suffering were born to older women?

Say whatever you want, but she's no less qualified to be a mother than you are simply because she's old. Your sentiment will not stop her and other women who wish to be mothers from being mothers.

One would think the problem of older women would be misogynists and teenagers with no understanding of life. Alas. Trolls.

Live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by amanda2013(f): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Lol vawulence comrades everywhere. Peace is never an option.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You are falling in line with my post gradually.
I don't follow at all! undecided

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
She could've just adopted when she turned 40.. Imagine a child having a grandmother as a mother, this is embarrassing.

I'm sure that child is also going to be embarrassed to call her her mother when she's with her mates.

Shifting goal posts, and redundant points. The woman who gave birth knows more than you do about her own motherhood.

Forever young woman, live and let others live.
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow at all! undecided

You will, Miriam.
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You will, Miriam.
undecided Anyways....
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Fine, I'll let the selfish old woman live, even though she should be preparing for her departure, in case it happens, instead of making babies.

BRATISLAVA:

Shifting goal posts, and redundant points. The woman who gave birth knows more than you do about her own motherhood.

Forever young woman, live and let others live.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
You just made my night.. grin grin grin grin grin
amanda2013:
Lol vawulence comrades everywhere. Peace is never an option.

1 Like

Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by BRATISLAVA: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Fine, I'll let the selfish old woman live, even though she should be preparing for her departure, in case it happens, instead of making babies.

Still on that redundant point?

Everything you think she's doing wrong is being done wrong by younger mothers.

Young mothers die before they get to 30. Is that now a case against women having children because they are young? Is that how you are going to logically face that?

Live and let live.

Bye Felicia.
Re: My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time! by Nonexisting1: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
mariahAngel:
Wow!
Glory be to God!
Maria, thank the doctors and the scientists who invented IVF too. Them try as well. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Too Many Girls Are Dying For My Six Packs (photo) / Do I Tell? / Dis Gal Is Demanding For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.