Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad (53132 Views)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
So this nuisance has a father ?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Raychee(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Who is she?
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by abobote: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
This ashawo too like attention

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by kingamaa(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Exceed15: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has being very happy

Social media happiness.. It is a make believe world. Social media is not a true reflection of reality.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Amaka430(f): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
There's no divorce in marriage

For better for worse till death do you part

Don't jump into marriage
it's a lifetime union

please, Jesus Christ is still saving men today please, be saved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2022
Regret what?? It’s like u think she has Nigeria mentality. Dis one is alredi thinking like American. Go n tell Rihanna dat she will regret later because she no marry her baby daddy. U think everyone still worships marriage? Lmao
pachigo001:
She is pretending to be happy she will regret later grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Oxala17: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a girl makes herself popular on social media, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not commit to a woman with heavy social media presence.

Words on Marble

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Princebest(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2022
I hope the students won't start copying her style of uniform.

This shouldn't be though, if you asked me. A very bad influence, may innocent children not be mistaking someone like her as a role model

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by themanderon: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2022
What a father!!! what a daughter!!!

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Desammyst(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
Xawigi727:
Ok continue

READ ON

Hey guys it still paying

Palmpay are giving out #10,000 naira to new user till 1st January 2023 instantly after signing up using the special campaign link I will drop below
Even old user de use another number to register and collect it, I have collected my own so I will share with you how to get the #10,000 and when you receive it you send 20% as my own share no fakers... It free Christmas money no use am play o

First clear your palmpay data and uninstall the app if you have it in your phone... if you don't have the app just follow the process..

First use the verify link only to sign up . after sign up download the app don't forget download the app and still use the same number you put in the link to sign up in the app
and register with your real name.. under 2 minutes you will receive a message from palmpay to your phone number saying you have successfully received your #10,000 naira new user bonus to your palmpay account.... Open your app and withdraw the money fast

Visit the Facebook post to find the verify link .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0RY5SYpCLqGNCxy3KRLVBdCXYuT4mpoa9PdsSArLyMLjjAwqBBBAZ2URuTcseAemVl/?app=fbl

How true is this? The link isn't working.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Arizoner: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Extensions of her husband on the Forum won't like this
why do women seek attention so badly?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Equity15(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Who is she please?
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Flamemignon1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a girl makes herself popular on social media, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not commit to a woman with heavy social media presence.
Like Beyonce or Rihanna?

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by OboOlora(f): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has being very happy
Been not being
I’m sorry but I just can’t stand bad grammar
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Truthshscrazy: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Chee59:
Na so uniform dey short?
This one go dey cause commotion.
grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
Who is she? I honestly don't know
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Konjiboii: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
I will still hulk smash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by fabianiyobosa(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
Truth is Korra has mental issues but no one is willing to sit her down and tell her the bitter truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Ckonnet: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Funtaj7:
Drama girl

Na her hustle be that, I guys dont understand that she gets paid.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Amuluonyenaego: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Oyibo Dey Nairaland?
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by BennyDGreat: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
pachigo001:
She is pretending to be happy she will regret later grin

You don summarize everything....dem go dey misbehave only to end up in regrets

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by BennyDGreat: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
fabianiyobosa:
Truth is Korra has mental issues but no one is willing to sit her down and tell her the bitter truth!

Big time...
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by izubext007: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2022
She brought shame to the school.
They never trained her to be like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by everythinggirly(f): 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2022
Korra the busy body, show off woman.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Tukor1759: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
Moh247:
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has been very happy
media happiness
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by skales67(m): 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
siofra:
Her happiness is already tormenting nairaland redpillers, like the one above me cheesy

Odiegwu
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by yahoodetector: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2022
siofra:
Her happiness is already tormenting nairaland redpillers, like the one above me cheesy

BRATISLAVA:

I thought she told her supporters (which I suspect you both are part of them) that she won final custody of her kids.

Why didn't she bring the kids down to Nigeria with her? Why are they still with Justin?

Dr. Justin Dean gave her a name that truly befits her..."Clubhouse V*gína" grin
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by caracas: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has been very happy
Nah
It’s has always been her nature to be happy
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by osazuwa23: 12:10am On Dec 21, 2022
isnt this girl a bluefilm dancer based in los angeles grin
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roxejgnu_FY

Celebrity singer and dancer KORRA OBIDI visits her secondary school, command day Girls with her father. She was seen later dancing to the admiration of all after which she got a few men toasting and asking for her number.

I'm sure they don't know who KORRA is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot / Afrocandy Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Hot Photos / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.