Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad (53130 Views)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Timiolutomi: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
I think her divorce settlement went very successful, she has been very happy

Many happy face, but bitter heart.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by ablejesus26(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

I think so too.

Hmm you never trust a woman,very soon you will soon hear her cry fowl play after all the choppings oo grin
Guy just pray not to marry a woman whom d society has already possessed with ngwori lifestyle grin
If you wan enter marriage try dey check the lifestyle of the girl before you meet am,no just jump into conclusion by what you are seeing now grin
When We marry things never mad like dis,but right now,na God go help una,una don even turn marriage to try your luck grin
Eyin awon omo boys e ya werey gan oo grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by KanwuliaExtra: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a girl makes herself popular on social media, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not commit to a woman with heavy social media presence.

What kind of statement is dis ni to rin olorun? undecided

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by meobizy(f): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2022
I only know the name. I have no inkling of what she does in the real world.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Felabrity: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2022
Felabrity:
She is either 25 or 28

Can someone confirm?
well confirmed it myself

She is 28
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Once a girl makes herself popular on social media, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Well spoken, comrade grin
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Prettychild(f): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2022
Lorechino:
I like girls who has close relationship with their Dad.
Not a good thing though. Some are spiritually married to their father without them knowing. So getting married to them is usually difficult cos he would frustrate the suitor’s effort or eventually getting married to them, the marriage would not last. It’s very very few that the father-daughter relationship is platonic
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by godofuck231: 3:23am On Dec 21, 2022
To motivate poor kids with a better future to be come strippers abi? Shameless native dog when no fit leave refuse bin
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by muhammadmuqtada(m): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2022
How nostalgic
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by ogwumgbe: 4:32am On Dec 21, 2022
pachigo001:
She is pretending to be happy she will regret later grin

It's like you are talking out of experience niggar

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Flysinglemom(f): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2022
I don't get why Korra is running up and down, is she on tour or something? Is she also a celebrity? I don't get.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Zooposki(f): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by imagrg(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2022
I like this lady..I swear. I wish you can spare me five minutes to be with you romantically. grin
siofra:
Her happiness is already tormenting nairaland redpillers, like the one above me cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Elidrisy20: 6:14am On Dec 21, 2022
The toaster to come resemble something
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by OsilaGama(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2022
angry *hmm*
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by billyG(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Even her father too because of money.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Tromen026: 6:49am On Dec 21, 2022
I am learned more thing of your website Thanks for sharing this Excellent quotes the Partisanship may be very sturdy through the kingdom, in reality, it has had our government close down for the past week.
<a href="https://www.menu-adviser.com/marcos-pizza-menu-prices/">marco's pizza starr ave</a>
<a href="https://www.menu-adviser.com/dominos-pizza-menu-prices/">domino's pasta pizza price</a>
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Beremx(f): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

senseless comment. It’s always fvck, fvck fvck!! What else do you know?

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Bigchristo: 7:16am On Dec 21, 2022
siofra:
Her happiness is already tormenting nairaland redpillers, like the one above me cheesy
Happiness? Someone is behaving abnormal you call it happiness grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by pachigo001(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2022
ogwumgbe:

It's like you are talking out of experience niggar
yes bro the woman is still begging that I should forgive and forget but How can I forgive a woman that cheat on me grin

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Karlifate: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2022
Prettychild:

Not a good thing though. Some are spiritually married to their father without them knowing. So getting married to them is usually difficult cos he would frustrate the suitor’s effort or eventually getting married to them, the marriage would not last. It’s very very few that the father-daughter relationship is platonic

Be deceiving yourself.

One of the strong indicators of a good wife material, is having a good relationship with her father.

A girl without a good masculine figure in her life, will easily become a slut.

Cc: Lorechino
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by edoairways: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Amaka430:

There's no divorce in marriage
There is divorce in marriage infact the bible supports it.

For better for worse
till death do you part
This has no scriptural backing at all. It is a man made doctrine.

[
b]Don't jump into marriage

it's a lifetime union
[/b]
Not totally correct

please, Jesus Christ is still saving men today
please, be saved
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by spinna: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2022
School should not have allowed such..are we teaching our daughters to be twerkers now

Rubbish
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by thonylinks: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Train up a child in the way he should grow!!!
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roxejgnu_FY

Celebrity singer and dancer KORRA OBIDI visits her secondary school, command day Girls with her father. She was seen later dancing to the admiration of all after which she got a few men toasting and asking for her number.

I'm sure they don't know who KORRA is.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Lepon02: 8:18am On Dec 21, 2022
Eleya.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2022
siofra:

angry
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roxejgnu_FY

Celebrity singer and dancer KORRA OBIDI visits her secondary school, command day Girls with her father. She was seen later dancing to the admiration of all after which she got a few men toasting and asking for her number.

I'm sure they don't know who KORRA is.

...she ain't lightskin sir!!! angry
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Prettychild(f): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Karlifate:

Be deceiving yourself.

One of the strong indicators of a good wife material, is having a good relationship with her father.

A girl without a good masculine figure in her life, will easily become a slut.

Cc: Lorechino
Lol! I don’t blame you, you know nothing about this world. Dem no dey tell person
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by mrkia(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2022
Please, who is she?
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Impregnablefolk: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2022
Alimony mongers everywhere! Attention seeking innuendo!
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by ufotunang: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Chee59:
Na so uniform dey short?
This one go dey cause commotion.
...she is advertising her market for her customers to patronize her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) / Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.