Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad (53117 Views)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / "She Is Wearing Her Uniform": Fans Call Out Tacha For Repeating Clothes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by ufotunang: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2022
Advertising her market for her customers and sugar daddy to patronize her
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by ufotunang: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2022
Afamsi:
She went to advertise her ashawo vibe with her skimpy uniform
....she is looking for husband
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by ufotunang: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2022
paschalj4:
cheesy Men this babe still hot ooo
...are you interested in her in the other room
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by ufotunang: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2022
aprilwise:
Which moral she want teach the students
...the moral of advertising their market to their customers to buy
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by doshiyad1: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2022
Felabrity:
She is either 25 or 28

Can someone confirm?

28. Birthday June 23, 1994
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by KennethEnyi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Agbaya
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by THEGALADIMA(m): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Which kain talk be this

jeromestarks:
Once a girl makes herself popular on social media, just fvck her and let others fvck her.

Do not commit to a woman with heavy social media presence.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Karlifate: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettychild:

Lol! I don’t blame you, you know nothing about this world. Dem no dey tell person

Indeed! You're still a child, but don't use your naivety to mislead the other young minds here.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Prettychild(f): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
Karlifate:

Indeed! You're still a child, but don't use your naivety to mislead the other young minds here.

Lol! It’s not your effort, when people have no logical thing to say, they resort to insult
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Karlifate: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettychild:

Lol! It’s not your effort, when people have no logical thing to say, they resort to insult

Emotional tantrums, just like a child.

Now, run along!
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Prettychild(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Karlifate:

Emotional tantrums, just like a child.

Now, run along!
Okay Sir. I won’t condescend so low to batter word with you
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Karlifate: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettychild:

Okay Sir. I won’t condescend so low to batter word with you

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Lorechino(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettychild:

Not a good thing though. Some are spiritually married to their father without them knowing. So getting married to them is usually difficult cos he would frustrate the suitor’s effort or eventually getting married to them, the marriage would not last. It’s very very few that the father-daughter relationship is platonic

Hmmmmmmm you don put fear in me oo. Though I never had a bae with father-daughter relationship, but I have seen few.
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Lorechino(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettychild:

Not a good thing though. Some are spiritually married to their father without them knowing. So getting married to them is usually difficult cos he would frustrate the suitor’s effort or eventually getting married to them, the marriage would not last. It’s very very few that the father-daughter relationship is platonic

This one is deep ooo honestly.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Prettychild(f): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lorechino:

Hmmmmmmm you don put fear in me oo. Though I never had a bae with father-daughter relationship, but I have seen few.
I have seen many cases too, I was shocked and not impressed at all by some fathers. Funny enough, their daughters don’t even know what is happening to them
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Lorechino(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettychild:

I have seen many cases too, I was shocked and not impressed at all by some fathers. Funny enough, their daughters don’t even know what is happening to them

Nawaooo , but no vex is the so called father's aware of this happening
Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by Prettychild(f): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lorechino:

Nawaooo , but no vex is the so called father's aware of this happening
Most of the fathers are aware but their daughters don’t know what’s up

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Visits Her Secondary School In Her Uniform With Dad by clockwisereport: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2023
Desammyst:

How true is this? The link isn't working.
What happened to your facebook account after clicking on that link?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Mercy Johnson Gets New Haircut (Photo, Video) / Figure 8: Chika Ike Dressed Up In Real African Attire.. Checkout Her Shape!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.