Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices (42378 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Sladem05: 4:34pm On Jan 29
1Sharon:

And when you meet those Nigerians, they'll be smelling like shit instead of smelling fresh and clean

People like that be letting the team down undecided

Indians are the worst, at least Nigerians aren't known for stinking

You are bluffing right? Nigeria has some of the worst hygiene standards in the worlds
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29
Sladem05:

Mexican food is really good though unlike Nigerian food.

Where are you from?
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Sladem05: 6:10pm On Jan 29
grandstar:

Where are you from?

What does that have anything to do with this? I have Nigerian parents and sadly had to grow up there (partially) Food stinks, taste meh and is aesthetically it looks horrible. Nigerian Food either likes like shit or vomit 🤮 💩
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by grandstar(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29
Sladem05:

What does that have anything to do with this? I have Nigerian parents and sadly had to grow up there (partially) Food stinks, taste meh and is aesthetically it looks horrible. Nigerian Food either likes like shit or vomit 🤮 💩

Sad you say this. Perhaps its the presentation.

Something made you hate Nigerian food. I can sense resentment and bitterness, a form of transfer of aggression. You may have been introduced to you the wrong way. I can imagine Nigerian parents forcing you to eat it and presentation can also be poor. I am a big fan of presentation. I hate with passion being served yams in large chunky forms. It is best when it is cut into cubes.

The swallows such as eba, fufu or amala can do with better presentations as well. Look at the stylish fufu attached

You have a bad history regarding our food. There are 250 tribes and probably thousands of recipes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Sladem05: 1:17pm On Jan 31
grandstar:

Sad you say this. Perhaps its the presentation.

Something made you hate Nigerian food. I can sense resentment and bitterness, a form of transfer of aggression. You may have been introduced to you the wrong way. I can imagine Nigerian parents forcing you to eat it and presentation can also be poor. I am a big fan of presentation. I hate with passion being served yams in large chunky forms. It is best when it is cut into cubes.

The swallows such as eba, fufu or amala can do with better presentations as well. Look at the stylish fufu attached

You have a bad history regarding our food. There are 250 tribes and probably thousands of recipes

That image you showed me doesn’t support your argument, It makes it worse. Nigerian food is not aesthetically pleasing FULLSTOP Fufu just looks like whitened poop 😂 and the soup looks like vomit.
You should have posted jollof. That’s West African though not really Nigerian That’s why African food cannot compete with foreign dishes whether it’s European (Italian, French,German etc) or Asian(Chinese, Japanese, Indian food etc) and Latin American food (Mexican, Brazilian) It doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing, has a terrible smell and the taste is meh.
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by grandstar(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31
Sladem05:

That image you showed me doesn’t support your argument, It makes it worse. Nigerian food is not aesthetically pleasing FULLSTOP Fufu just looks like whitened poop 😂 and the soup looks like vomit.
You should have posted jollof. That’s West African though not really Nigerian That’s why African food cannot compete with foreign dishes whether it’s European (Italian, French,German etc) or Asian(Chinese, Japanese, Indian food etc) and Latin American food (Mexican, Brazilian) It doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing, has a terrible smell and the taste is meh.

kk

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Sladem05: 5:01pm On Jan 31
grandstar:

kk

Is that it? That’s your response?
Poor show. You must have more than that!😂😂
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Feb 01
Sladem05:

You are bluffing right? Nigeria has some of the worst hygiene standards in the worlds

Better than india🤣 Have you seen their street food ?
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Charx122: 4:04pm On Feb 01
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBxSWDgxgo

A Nigerian lady in the UK hinted that the UK wants to ban Nigerian food in offices because of the smell and that she supports the motion, Citing that our local delicacy smells bad whenever it's being warmed in offices in the UK.

See this pussie cat when don forget road to her village.
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Sladem05: 4:54pm On Feb 02
1Sharon:

Better than india🤣 Have you seen their street food ?

That’s anecdotal nonsense. India’s sewage system is nowhere as bad as that of Nigeria which is non-existent. Nigerians are by no means hygienic.
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by AlphaJazz: 5:05pm On Feb 02
DivinegiftofGod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBxSWDgxgo

A Nigerian lady in the UK hinted that the UK wants to ban Nigerian food in offices because of the smell and that she supports the motion, Citing that our local delicacy smells bad whenever it's being warmed in offices in the UK.
Bump.
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Feb 02
Sladem05:

That’s anecdotal nonsense. India’s sewage system is nowhere as bad as that of Nigeria which is non-existent. Nigerians are by no means hygienic.

How is it anecdotal when there are multiple videos on it? ☠️

Say what you want about Nigeria. But you'll never catch us making street food like Indians.
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Sladem05: 9:36pm On Feb 02
1Sharon:

How is it anecdotal when there are multiple videos on it? ☠️

Say what you want about Nigeria. But you'll never catch us making street food like Indians.

It is anecdotal

The fact that there are videos of Indians eating street food doesn’t mean that India as a country is less hygienic than Nigeria.These stats and diagrams prove you wrong. Your delusional. Nigeria is finished.
Drinking tap water in Nigeria or any African country for that matter is suicidal. One is signing their death certificate. One would have to make sure they buy excess amounts of toilet roll and toilet detergents in order to prepare for a war with the toilet 😂😂

Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Rostikol: 4:37pm On Feb 05
Sladem05:

Shut your dumbass.

Nigerians bathe daily, unlike white English people who bathe once or twice a week, and stink.

Indians and Bangladeshis are worse. Their food makes them stink even hours after they’ve eaten.

The only people I can comfortably sit beside on a train or bus in Europe are blacks, whether from Nigeria or anywhere else.
Re: UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices by Sladem05: 1:40pm On Feb 07
Rostikol:

Shut your dumbass.

Nigerians bathe daily, unlike white English people who bathe once or twice a week, and stink.

Indians and Bangladeshis are worse. Their food makes them stink even hours after they’ve eaten.

The only people I can comfortably sit beside on a train or bus in Europe are blacks, whether from Nigeria or anywhere else.

Yeah sure thing pal, When many Nigerians bathe in dirty rivers? 😂😂 Nigeria is by no means of imagination a hygienic country. You would be delusional to think otherwise. That’s why Nigerians and Africans get the most diseases. They have poor hygiene standards compared to the rest of the world.
You’re a comment is a joke😂 Nigerians are far more unhygienic 😂😂 It’s not a comparison.

The only people you can sit around comfortably in Europe are blacks? They are probably the ones that one to seat with you.

Indians and Bangladeshi are cleaner. Their food is way better too. I’m sorry but wtf says that “who wants to go Nigerian food?” overseas? No people say let’s go Mexican, Italian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese etc. Stats will even suggest that those cuisines are the most desired all over the world.
Nigerian food is distgusting.
It stinks. Egusi smell can last for days. Even after wiping your ass. You will still smell that shit. It will last for weeks and weeks on end. Only Nigerian dish that is decent is Jollof Rice. But that’s a west African dish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups / The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.