Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? (708 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2022
Due to the nature of a man's job, atimes, you find yourself looking dirty or wearing some attires that makes one look unappealing to women.
Work such as locomotive repairs, heavy duty engines, bricklaying, security guard, painting, labour intensive jobs, cleaners, hawking, et cetera, are kinds of work that could get you looking haggard most times.

Sometimes, you admire certain women while working, say hello to her and make your intentions known.
How did it turn out to be?
Did she reject or accept?

My experience while working as a security guard wasn't funny, it's been of mixed experience.
I've dated many women I asked out while poorly dressed or on my security uniform, while about 70% of them turned me down.

So share your experience.
Let's learn.
Good morning to y'all.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Bigredmachine: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2022
I was here few seconds ago...
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2022
Let's learn from you brother. Share some experience with us.
Bigredmachine:
I was here few seconds ago...
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Streetmovement(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This works 90% of the time in saner countries with saner women, I highly doubt it's percentage in Nigeria due to the type of women we have...despite that, maybe he dey work, I can't tell cuz I'm not into the act cool
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2022
Heard a story of a man who met his wife while doing mechanic work. His apparel was heavily stained with black oil and grease, took a break to get food and met the young lady, got her digits in few minutes and the rest is history.

Lol.
Streetmovement:

This works 90% of the time in saner countries with saner women, I highly doubt it's percentage in Nigeria due to the type of women we have...despite that, maybe he dey work, I can't tell cuz I'm not into the act cool
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:27am On Dec 21, 2022
So if I get you clearly, you never ask a woman out whenever you are poorly dressed?

Cc:
Streetmovement
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Streetmovement(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Heard a story of a man who met his wife while doing mechanic work. His apparel was heavily stained with black oil and grease, took a break to get food and met the young lady, got her digits in few minutes and the rest is history.

Lol.

It happens once in a blue moon and the percentage no high for here bruv cuz we have way more bitches than down to earth women.

Na leeches full everywhere a.k.a Gold diggers

It takes a woman with real and good intentions to word with a gee in such settings

No go put your hope for where hope no dey o but in any case it happens just know it's your funeral.
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Zonefree(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Lol.
Wow.. what's the name of the movie

1 Like

Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Streetmovement(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
So if I get you clearly, you never ask a woman out whenever you are poorly dressed?

Cc:

I have on one or two occasions and it went well, depends on the level of dirty you mean cuz even if am dirty, my dirty is like I'm not even dirty.

Na only work wey op describe na him fit make person dirty and those are not really my area of expertise, not disputing the fact that I have work in such settings before.

Don't mean to brag but you can never catch me dirty I just don't know why and it's not even intentional.
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2022
Streetmovement:

It happens once in a blue moon and the percentage no high for here bruv cuz we have way more bitches than down to earth women.

Na leeches full everywhere a.k.a Gold diggers

It takes a woman with real and good intentions to word with a gee in such settings

No go put your hope for where hope no dey o but in any case it happens just know it's your funeral.

Funeral ontop this small discourse.
Be calming down.
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2022
Agba Redpiller, nah real matter oooo
Zonefree:

Wow.. what's the name of the movie
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Streetmovement(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Funeral ontop this small discourse.
Be calming down.

Funeral doesn't necessarily mean you dying grin

Note; used to suggest that if a person does something one considers to be unwise, they themselves will suffer the consequences.

Catch a vibe my nigga and be calming down
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2022
Why do should y'all care about women's perceptions and standards?

Men should stay single.

1 Like

Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
You hate men so much.
Wetin men do you
Magnoliaa:
Why do should y'all care about women's perceptions and standards?

Men should stay single.
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
You hate men so much.
Wetin men do you

I hate men for echoing the sentiment that 9ja girls are useless?

If women are useless, why would you want to go into a relationship with them? undecided
Re: Did You Date Or Married A Girl You Asked Out When You Were Poorly Dressed? by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Redirect your energy into finding men that do not hate women.

Izza simple sturvs.
Don't be a misandrist.

cool
Magnoliaa:

I hate men for echoing the sentiment that 9ja girls are useless?

If women are useless, why would you want to go into a relationship with them? undecided

(1) (Reply)

About Girlfriends And Money / Agree Or Disagree? / Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.