Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Stop The Insult On Mr President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Insult On Mr President (11746 Views)

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by jaguda(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2011
Interesting thread, and some very disturbing comments, wow. Its never easy to stand in front of a crowd to lead, but it is relatively EASY to throw tantrums and insults from within a crowd. GEJ is not performing to your high standards (NLers) but know this, are you doing your part in creating the kind of country u want? What standout decision did u take last week? what action have u taken this week not to partake in creating a negative Nigeria? what is your plan for the Nigerian future?

GEJ wasn't clueless during the elections, suddenly he is clueless. Suddenly he is now Jonasatan, Retardeen, Odechukwu and the like. We are even accusing GEJ of failings done years before got involved in Politics; and the sucker punch, someone asking GEJ to RESIGN, wow, dat would be a 1st in Naija. A sitting President resign.

Life is so funny, it works in cycles. think there is a saying about if you want to achieve sumtin new, u have to change the way u do things. Call the President names, abuse him, say what u want on NL, but what solution or suggestion have u proferred. If u have one meeting with GEJ what would u tell him?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by horseliver(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
'Retardeen' is quite a classic. I wonder who came up with that one.grin Nairalanders get A plus in insults! te heee hee I laff in cataclysmic utopian brouhaha like patrick obiaghabgosa!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by feelme3(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2011
I don't know when it became a fad to call the our President names! Even when Saul was rejected by God, David still revered him by virtue of his authority. I have been reading some criticisms online and in print that would have been reasonable but otherwise made me lose the respect hitherto had for the authors. To paraphrase Obama, "to all those who didn't vote for GEJ, never liked him, and will stone him if given the chance to, please be rest assured that he hears your whines and tantrums, He is you president too!"

Anyway, thank God for democracy and the internet, or how else will folks who have never handled a soup-pot budget come out boldly to advertise their rudeness in the public domain all in the name of attacking GEJ all the while forgetting that beyond the individual is the office of THE PRESIDENT, Our President (whether dem like am or not)! grin grin
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by wazobiang: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
poster is an i.d.i.o.t the president is no different.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Skii(m): 1:18am On Sep 04, 2011
Read the posters message and i hit the reply button

Its only the injunction from God that we should pray for our leaders, if not,

and as to the seat of the presidency, since i was born (early eighties) no one occupying that seat has done anything noteworthy to the point of exalting the seat

it has become synonymous with democracy abortionists, mandate snatchers,avaricious looters, human right abusers, love pedlers, dramatists, recurring throat clearing con artists, sickly, incompetent and clueless zombies
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by maclatunji: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2011
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Beat says Brits are the most well-behaved.
The same Brits that went on a looting and spree on a scale we in this part of the world can't even dream of?
Watching too much Sky news is bad for one's IQ.
As for the topic,Beaf and his loyal group of GEJ butt-kissers don't have a point of reference to convince us all to stop insulting.his points of defense are just dumb.Especially in the light of
Clueless Joe telling us It's Nigeria's turn to experience international terrorism phenomenon.Even his loyalists should insult himfor that.
Bottom line:Respect is earned and reciprocal.If the shoeless president behaves himself he won't be the butt of classic insults (retardeen).If Clueless Joe respects Nigerians,he'd at least pretend to be sincere about trying to solve the massive problems instead of treating the presidency like a celebrity position.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by styles2009: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
If he did well, we would praise him but doing below the average , a typical African man would wake up with a goat horn on his left hand and swear,curse the daylight out of any leader,who keeps him in bondage. cool
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Demdem(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2011
jaguda:

Interesting thread, and some very disturbing comments, wow. Its never easy to stand in front of a crowd to lead, but it is relatively EASY to throw tantrums and insults from within a crowd. GEJ is not performing to your high standards (NLers) but know this, are you doing your part in creating the kind of country u want? What standout decision did u take last week? what action have u taken this week not to partake in creating a negative Nigeria? what is your plan for the Nigerian future?

[b]GEJ wasn't clueless during the elections, suddenly he is clueless. Suddenly he is now Jonasatan, Retardeen, Odechukwu and the like. [/b]We are even accusing GEJ of failings done years before got involved in Politics; and the sucker punch, someone asking GEJ to RESIGN, wow, dat would be a 1st in Naija. A sitting President resign.

Life is so funny, it works in cycles. think there is a saying about if you want to achieve sumtin new, u have to change the way u do things. Call the President names, abuse him, say what u want on NL, but what solution or suggestion have u proferred. If u have one meeting with GEJ what would u tell him?

i disagree with u. he has always been clueless even far before the elections and peeps like me raised these issues but vast majority of Nigerians thought otherwise. he is still clueless and very Foolish.
Beaf, Deal with that.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by jaguda(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2011
Demdem:

i disagree with u. he has always been clueless even far before the elections and peeps like me raised these issues but vast majority of Nigerians thought otherwise. he is still clueless and very Foolish.
Accursed Beaf, Deal with that.

Well, Demdem, guess u have to put up with a clueless and foolish President for the next 3 years? and folks like u get upright and indignant when Pastor Bakare referred to Nigerians as FOOLS.

If u were so results oriented and wise, y are u not in Aso Rock, solving Nigeria's problems? Afraid of being called a clueless and foolish too?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by dayokanu(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2011
See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Demdem(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^^  grin grin grin u are not serious ooooo
jaguda:

Well, Demdem, guess u have to put up with a clueless and foolish President for the next 3 years?

Well, u are right for now. Quite a tangible number of Nigerians(except me becos i didnt vote him) actually put me into this mess and we all are living witnesses to his ineffectiveness and stupidity

and folks like u get upright and indignant when Pastor Bakare referred to Nigerians as FOOLS.

grin grin i wasnt never indignant about that statement from Bakare because i know i aint among the FOOLS that voted him into power. The FOOLS knows themselves. I resisted it but the majority prevailed. The FOOLS in this context are the likes of BEAF, SEUN and Co.

If u were so results oriented and wise, y are u not in Aso Rock, solving Nigeria's problems?

Th[b]at i am doing in my own little way where i am presently located. When its time to move to ASO ROCK i will. There is time for everything. However, GEJ requested for our votes because he thought he was ready and he promised not to fail us. Now its obvious to all that we have been deceived. this explains why peeps like me wont stop the insult till he re-traced back his steps (its possible)
[/b]
Afraid of being called a clueless and foolish too?

Not at all, when its my time i wont fail because there will be results on ground for all to see and there will be no need for that except for few which still is allowed cool cool
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by jaguda(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2011
Good. will be on your case. ciao
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Demdem(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2011
U are welkom. till then, the insults continues till he comes to his senses.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2011
@dayokanu
You will soon be arrested, haba the woman is telling him notting but remain loyal.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by norrisman: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2011
Screw the clown called Jonathan. He is athief just like the rest of them. I dont understand how people came up with the slogan; I voted for Jonathan not PDP. How dumb is that statement, when you vote for a man who is a member of the thieving party called the PDP and yet you say you only voted for the man and not the party

Again I say; scrs Odebele Jonathaon the clueless monkey!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by norrisman: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2011
@dayokanu

You are one morafooker!!!! You had me in stitches, U,ve got bare jokes man! You should really think about a part time career in comedy script writing
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^
Come on guys! I don't think there is anything wrong with dayokanu. It is  more or less a comedy-like conversation. Haven't you guys seen the ones done on Obama and other leaders. Slow down. It is humorous! I hope our president have one!

Long live federal Republic of Nigeria. Long live the president, Goodluck Jonathan!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
dayokanu:

See mumu in action

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

I swearro God, if dem fire me for work for laughing out so loudly, your a/s/s is mine. I will hunt you down grin grin
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Ufeolorun(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2011

[quote][/quote]

baba suwe's hat na die grin,Adimeru forever!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Victorjoseph(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2012
Point of correction!we are not insulting him we are just expressing our bad feelings that we have for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Earmarks N18bn For Warri, Uvwie Storm Drainages / Police Public Relations School In Nasarawa Commissioned (Photos) / Rivers Guber: Supreme Court To Hear Tonye-cole’s Case Against Fubara Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.