Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Stop The Insult On Mr President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Insult On Mr President (11764 Views)

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by lukkie(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
You mean President Gridlock Jonathan?

The OP's butt-licking is part of why Nigeria is what it is today - 14th failed nation in the world. sad

Tell me what is exalted about that office. People like you can't even comprehend the fact that this country has been completely destroyed. This is a disappointing topic.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
naijababe:

Stop peddling falsehood abeg. Does Brown the bottler or the Squatter of No 10 ring any bells, how about Tony B. liar, Tony the poodle, Bush lapdog and most recently, Nick the Joystick or Jedward ?

Mtchew!!!

How many of those sound as primitive as, "fool", "id!ot", "bastard" etc? How many are about the politicians families?
In any event, jibes like, Tony B. liar are only used by the gutter press like the News of the World (closed down for phone hacking). Do you wish to emulate the gutter? Do you wish to be primitive?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

How many of those sound as primitive as, "fool", "id!ot", "bastard" etc? How many are about the politicians families?
In any event, jibes like, Tony B. liar are only used by the gutter press like the News of the World (closed down for phone hacking). Do you wish to emulate the gutter? Do you wish to be primitive?

Beaf, you are being disingenious and you know it. So in your books, being called a liar, dog, murderer in Tony's case is less primitive? How many is about their families? Dude, you make me laugh; do you know who the wicked witch is?  grin

David & Nick being called Jedward is no different from being called f00ls. If you know who Jedward is?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by abbey621(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
Personally, the goons supporting the poster of this thread are obviously ignorant or refuses to see beyond their immediate horizon. Firstly, even the highest or hottest of presidential seats, mainly the office of the presidency of the United States receives multiple insults everyday, from professionals to politicians, from the angry taxpayers to the over pampered elites. If you are a citizen of a country and  you take part in its economic activities then you should be able to criticize and voice your opinion, as much as you want. The problem of Nigerians has always been lack of protest, lack of action. People being contented with suffering and smiling, that's why those goons in Aso rock continue to mess things up. Another point to note, is the level of disunity in this country, even if people gathered to voice their opinions, we would still have idiots who are actually stupid enough to stand up for a failing president, a president who's clueless about the security and well being of his countrymen. Wake up Goodluck, Nigerians aren't sleeping anymore!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by BetaThings: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

The thread is about respecting your country by not insulting our President like a pack of fools. The Presidential seat is hallowed and revered ground; what you are really doing is insulting yourselves, because he rules over you and speaks for you. The saddest aspect is that some of you are in your mid 50's, 60's and 70's; a truly shameless bunch indeed. What example do you wish to give the teenagers among us?

All those who are sad that I am more verbally agile and mentally supreme to them them can go walk in a deep lake. Poor sad souls and followers of rascals and one-eyed snake oil salesmen! Instead of rolling in pain that your mentors have been aptly described by Beaf, why not take up the challenge to quote where Beaf ever abused a sitting President in all my time on NL, from Yar Adua to GEJ?

Beaf:

Yar Adua has no shame! Yenagoa is in Bayelsa state which has never (I mean never) been connected to the national electricity grid! In 50 years of independence! Talk of neglect!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
^
You are the biggest clown on Earth. Where is the insult in that?

naijababe:

Beaf, you are being disingenious and you know it. So in your books, being called a liar, dog, murderer in Tony's case is less primitive. How many is about their families? Dude, you make me laugh; do you know who the wicked witch is?  grin

David & Nick being called Jedward is no different from being called f00ls. If you know who Jedward is?

Stop trying to stretch reality, cos it just working. Jedward are the talented twins the that represented Ireland in Eurovission 2012. No?
Anyone calling David Cameron and Nick Clegg Jedward is simply referring to them as twins. And they are the twin rulers of the UK in every way indeed, lets just agree that you fail to understand the import of words used in the UK as well as the import of this topic. This is your Jedward:

[size=14pt]Jedward reach Eurovision Song Contest final[/size]

Irish teenage twins Jedward will compete in the Eurovision Song Contest final in Germany after winning through Thursday's qualifying stage.

John and Edward Grimes, 19, who found fame on The X Factor, performed their song Lipstick in the run-off.

Irish teenage twins Jedward will compete in the Eurovision Song Contest final in Germany after winning through Thursday's qualifying stage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13384821
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

^
You are the biggest clown on Earth. Where is the abuse in that?

Stop trying to stretch reality, cos it just working. Jedward are the talented twins the that represented Ireland in Eurovission 2012. No?
Anyone calling David Cameron and Nick Clegg Jedward is simply referring to them as twins. And they are the twin rulers of the UK in every way indeed, lets just agree that you fail to understand the import of words used in the UK as well as the import of this topic. This is your Jedward:

Hahahaha!!!  This has to be facetiousness at its best. Jedward? Talented?! Eurovision contest?! David and Nick must be very flattered to be called Jedward
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Desola(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

don't be silly! How many of the "primitive" phrases make it to the top of the dailies? How many British forums have you graced to actually witness the British leaders being called names.

yeah yeah, the British respects their leaders so much that John Prescott was egged and he responded by dealing the attacker an uppercut.

Just because you studied briefly in the UK does not equate to you knowing everything significant about them. Nonsense!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf
considerin ur desperatn now, I think d yabis at GEJ are finally gettin to U
U may wish to recant all ur insult @ BB
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Desola(f): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

^

I had to laugh out loud at that too. Goes to show that the lad knows absolutely nothing about the UK or the annoying duo.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
If U do d boyz wil spare U & ur oga, GEJ.
We should remind U that d worst names used at Buhari originated from U
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
and Beaf pls stop dis "president sit is hallowed" nonsense
respect is reciprocal. He should govern well; we'll reciproca
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Desola:

don't be silly! How many of the "primitive" phrases make it to the top of the dailies? How many British forums have you graced to actually witness the British leaders being called names.

yeah yeah, the British respects their leaders so much that John Prescott was egged and he responded by dealing the offender an uppercut.

Just because you studied briefly in the UK does not equate to you knowing everything significant about them. Nonsense!

As for forums, it depends where you go. No offence meant, but someone like you would subscribe to the same forums as yobs, bandits and riot planners; so of course, our experiences would differ. grin

Ok, lets cut the jokes. The fact is it is wrong to insult a sitting President, because you are really insulting yourself. There's nothing wrong with strong criticism, afterall the President is human and has his foibles, but there is everything wrong with insulting his roots, calling him a gorilla etc. When he is done with the office, you can feel free within the limits of his legacy, but certainly not when he is there.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2011
DrummaBoy:

If U do d boyz wil spare U & your oga, GEJ.
We should remind U that d worst names used at Buhari originated from U

Sometimes I wonder if you are obscenely daft.
Nobody is asking you to "spare" anyone, its left to you to display your upbringing and morality.

Who the phuck is Buhari? Was he ever elected, or is he a criminal that broke the law and truncated a democratic govt at gunpoint like an armed robber or rap!st? In other countries, he would be in jail.

After the civil war, our elected Presidents are Obj (with strong reservations), Shagari, Yar Adua and GEJ. The rest that seized power by force of arms are criminals.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by luluosas(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
Let him that is without sin, be the first to cast a stone. Going through this section on nairaland, the people advocating respect for the President Office today, are the same people that brought insults to nairaland in the first place. Although, I hate seeing the President (GEJ) been insulted, but, excuse me, is he not the driver of Nigeria? How many of you SAINTS here now, who can tolerate anyone that deliberate steps on you? Let's look inward.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by emmatok(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

Nobody is asking you to "spare" anyone, its left to you to display your upbringing and morality.

Who the phuck is Buhari? Was he ever elected, or is he a criminal that broke the law and truncated a democratic govt at gunpoint like an armed robber or rap!st? In other countries, he would be in jail.

After the civil war, our elected Presidents are Obj (with strong reservations), Shagari, Yar Adua and GEJ. The rest that seized power by force of arms us are criminals.

So the rest(Zik,Tafawa Balewa e.t.c) are not Not Nigerian leaders because you didn't elect them.

Please continue your PR with JoeTrippi and stop giving Nigerians headache.

Sycophancy is a disease.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2011
Yar Adua has no shame! Yenagoa is in Bayelsa state which has never (I mean never) been connected to the national electricity grid! In 50 years of independence! Talk of
neglect!

Posted by: Beaf Insert Quote ^

so, to you, calling the then president a shameless man does not constitute an insult?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

After the civil war, our elected Presidents are Obj (with strong reservations), Shagari, Yar Adua and GEJ. The rest that seized power by force of arms us are criminals.
 i think u have a point.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Koikoi(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2011
This is laughable! I can't see myself arguing with retards who cannot make a sentence without insults and abuses. It runs in their generation of bad losers, especially now that the tune has changed and their legs are so rickety that they their steps refuse to agree with the new song. I careless all the same. ----walks away
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2011
IMHO, the worst group are those that use words that really exhibit their disgraceful level of thinking and shambolic morals.
This is the bunch that uses words like "odechukwu!" In this one word, we can glimpse the sort of ugly personality putrefaction the fusion of id!ocy, immorality, poor upbringing and ethnic bigotry can give birth to.
Its so funny, because, ode means fool in Yoruba and Chukwu means God in Igbo. When you combine both, it translates to, "God is a fool." shocked

What can anybody say to help those that go around saying "odechukwu?" Can anyone be more foolish?
A person that brings curses on themselves out hatred is a fool indeed. Make una continue jare! Nutin do una! grin grin

Lol!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Kcseeyou: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2011
So long as JEG Remains the commander in chief of ARMED FORCES i pledge my allegiance cheesy
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by ahmedinho1(m): 1:16am On Sep 03, 2011
It's easier to mention what the president is doing than what he is not doing, and that's the problem we have.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by IbroSaunks(m): 1:17am On Sep 03, 2011
Will y'all just stop insulting jonathan for crying out loud!! Do u know what it takes to be a leader? And how many other presidents have been faced with the kinda challenges he's facing now? Are u so sure if buhari was the one occupying the seat today this wouldn't happen? Enough judging abeg, d man has enough to deal with already, na una kuku appoint am, una just go wait till 2015 if una no happy!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by BabaEleko(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2011
There is nothing lucky about Jonathan. He is a waste of the right to franchise.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by peckhamboi: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2011
@OP It is called democracy, if you dont like it then you are free to move to Libya where you can't hear such.

Beaf is a bloody hypocrite, you were calling Aregbesola useless and stupid just last week
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Rhino5dm: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2011
You are just pathetic, shameless with your spin. But its OK to call buhari. Blood thirsty, Ayatollah and a terrorist? keep on placating fools by feeding on their

gullibity. A typical divide and rule method employ by PDP vampires to continue milking the country dry.

Beaf:

IMHO, the worst group are those that use words that really exhibit their disgraceful level of thinking and shambolic morals.
This is the bunch that uses words like "odechukwu!" In this one word, we can glimpse the sort of ugly personality putrefaction the fusion of id!ocy, immorality, poor upbringing and ethnic bigotry can give birth to.
Its so funny, because, ode means fool in Yoruba and Chukwu means God in Igbo. When you combine both, it translates to, "God is a fool." shocked

What can anybody say to help those that go around saying "odechukwu?" Can anyone be more foolish?
A person that brings curses on themselves out hatred is a fool indeed. Make una continue jare! Nutin do una! grin grin

Lol!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2011
^
Lol! Whats my problem if you want liberty to call anybody "odechukwu?" Dude, it really is your issue, I couldn't care less, cos it shows what you are.

As for Buhari, he is a mere criminal that doesn't count. In case you missed out on why, here it is again, now run along sir:

Beaf:

After the civil war, our elected Presidents are Obj (with strong reservations), Shagari, Yar Adua and GEJ. The rest that seized power by force of arms are criminals.

Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Rhino5dm: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2011
Sir, this is where you are getting it wrong. You dont reserve the sole rights to determine who/what a person should be called.

and when you feel its ok to insult other peoples most revered person, then be ready to be paid in thesame coin. this has nothing to do with office than the person, as you are trying to paint it.

Take this example. . .a pegan and a muslim/christain was conversating about deities, and the muslim/christian insulted the pegan's God, a little baby doll. now, how do you think the pegan will react? no matter how genuine the religionist feels about his God. will the pegan return praiseor curse ?

Be sincere for once!

Beaf:

^
Lol! Whats my problem if you want liberty to call anybody "odechukwu?" Dude, it really is your issue, I couldn't care less, cos it shows what you are.

As for Buhari, he is a mere criminal that doesn't count. In case you missed out on why, here it is again, now run along sir:

Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Biggie9: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2011
The guy that posted the article is just as dumb and stewpid as the president himself. No amount of praise singing by hired writers can remove the fact that GEJ is visionless, clueless, planless, brainless and unfit to rule this nation. How can u tell me that a Phd holder like GEJ cannot make a simply flawless public speech. Its a shame. Did he buy his degree
End of Story!!!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2011
@beaf, How old are u? If u want to respect our past leaders, be it military or civilian, then dont be an hypocrite by selecting. So if ur bus driver is driving rough what do u do?placate or caution him? Lagosians respect gov fashola a lot, but what happened during d floods dis year, u saw d other part of his praise singers. At least we havent yet put our leaders in a cage or ousted them out by ak-47.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2011
if anyone had any respect for the presidency, they would not have rigged an incompetent all talk no action dunce into it. end of story.

you think nl is bad - i wonder what other world leaders say about the mumu in aso rock

the next batch of wikikleaks cables on Nigeria will be awful, i tellya
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by member479760: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2011
God bless whitemen! God please remind whitemen of the abandon projects of their forefather in African, give them the energy and the wisdom needed to come back finish the projects ASAP.
in JESU KRISTI AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revert Petrol Price Back To N65 from N97 - Nlc Blasts Gej / 105 Girls Missing After Dapchi School Attack, Parents Say … Compile List / Umahi: Why I Campaigned For Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.