Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Stop The Insult On Mr President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Insult On Mr President (11762 Views)

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
@osifred,

Do you have any issues with the same posters crying here calling previous previdents different names?

Beaf for example has no scrupples calling IBB and Buhari names yet he believes people shouldnt do same to Odechukwu retardeen jonathan

Dont you smell hypocrisy there or whats the difference?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Desola(f): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf is pure evil, just like jonasatan. Simples!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
tunnytox:

No doubt you're a product of PDP educational system  grin grin grin come to Britain and see how Cameron is being batterred on daily basis, even in the US Obama is being insulted on daily basis by people who are opposed to his ideology, this have nothing to do with damaging the image of the country its called democracy. In a Democratic government you are free to tongue lash your leader if he fails to deliver. I pity many oblivious young Nigerians coming to this site because people like you continue to feed their gullibility with your fake ideology.

I know the UK like the back of my hand sir. People do not abuse the PM like they are a bunch of ill-bred rats, in fact the country will turn on any sorry soul that attempts it, opposition or not.

There is no country on Earth that has people more civil than the British, they call you "sir" and tell you "thank you", even when they are killing you. They do not roll on the ground in grief and they hide open displays of anger (thats left for yobs and footie supporters).
Its called the stiff upper lip; choose another country to situate your tales, cos the UK isn't it.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by kulutempa: 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
@OP would you respect an elder that eats all the food in the house, leaving none for his children,  or spends all his money on himself and his friends, while leaving his sick children without medical care?  That elder, is no different from our leaders, including the present one at Aso Rock unless he proves himself to be otherwise by his actions.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by semidaraeb(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
MODERATORS I think its about time this thread gets locked, it really silly and dumb, there is nothing to be gained here, enough as being said already by Beaf and co.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by semidaraeb(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
MODERATORS I think its about time this thread gets locked, it really silly and dumb, there is nothing to be gained here, enough as being said already by Beaf and co.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Dainy1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
That's true. insulting d president do nt solve any problm. rather its shows u'r nt civilized at all pls show som respect
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by vedaxcool(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^^
we gre say we no civilize, persin wey hungry go get time civilize? Abi Jonny dey cut you some chow make you pick from ground.

GEJ na fool persin wey dey support am na double fool
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by solomon229: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2011
semidaraeb:

Why should the thread be locked? Because people are openly expressing their displeasure peacefully and not carrying arms like other nations?.
So Beaf and co are right to insult and call other former sitting Presidents names but its wrong for others to call GEJ names.

This is what you get when people are being pushed to the wall everyday by insensitive utterances, focus-less administration, unabated looting, consistent inconsistencies, excruciating inactions,  governance over-politicalization, infinite hopelessness, and systemic corruption.

As corrupt as OBJ is, when he started his NAPEP/Poverty alleviation programme (though largely poorly executed) yet so many people at local levels benefited. Hence most OBJ critics, during this period, could only complain about the manner in which loans, grants and business aids were ending up with PDP loyalists and how the programme was poorly conceived. His personality was not overwhelmingly attacked because he was giving us items to pounder over.  But the moment he derailed and started sowing the seeds of the 3rd term agenda we went for his b.alls.

Everyday people wake-up and look towards Aso-Rock for some good news they can hinge their hopes on, GEJ always come out dry. So what/who do you expect them to criticize; GEJ personality of course. Presidency is not a royal throne; its a call to service and most times doesnt come with eulogy. If GEJ want some respect he should sit-up and do his job well.

kulutempa:

If Jonathan Goodluck doesn't want to be insulted, he should start doing the right things for this country by reducing the waste of our resources and fighting corruption.  He should give the average Nigerian things that citizens of other less well endowed countries take for granted, like regular electricity, pipe borne water,  decent and well equipped hospitals, schools,  and a good road and rail network.  He should lead by example and earn our respect by his actions, not his words.  Until he does that, he will not earn my respect and he will deserve every insult he gets.  To all those who say he should be treated like a sacred cow, my response is as follows:

YOU DON'T ASK,  OR BEG FOR RESPECT, YOU EARN IT.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by osifred(m): 2:27am On Sep 02, 2011
to say i am shocked by certain comments in regards to the thread is infact an understatement. there is a reason y certain sentences of this thread was bolded. Jonathan is the president of our grt nation make no mistake abt dat and an insult on him is an insult to the Nigerian nation.

if u think insulting the president or any other political office holder by derogatory name calling wil bring abt the much needed better Nigeria is living in the malady of ones own malady.

a friend of mine in a foreign land referred to the president as odechukwu coursy of nairaland am sure, which i consider as an attack on ma nation bt wht can i do wen ma very own pple r at the font-front of insultin the president who is symbolic to the Nigerian nation.

@dayokanu, i am therefore by means of this thread advocating that we respect other public office holder and thus must criticize with public decency and decorum.

truth of the matter is dose that insult the president has little or no knowledge of governance.

i hate it dat by the reason of this thread pple see me as a pro gej. respect is earned, true. respect is reciprocal, do nt expect respect from ur subordinate if u cant respect mr president cos u r criticizing him. enof said
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by osifred(m): 2:39am On Sep 02, 2011
semidaraeb:

that beaf n co has been abusin past presidents (even if that is true) doesn't justify the fact that we shouldn't respect the president.stil dis day i am yet to see where two wrong made a right. luk at this thread on its merit nt dat pple has been insultin past president so it is okey for current n future generations to insult the president.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 2:50am On Sep 02, 2011
Solomon229: So Beaf and co are right to insult and call other former sitting Presidents names but its wrong for others to call GEJ names.

Lol! Beaf de yab some pipul na im dem supporters begin kres?! na wa o! grin grin grin

Who are these past "presidents" that Beaf abused? Who voted for them? You? Stones? Baboons in the forest? Who?
For your info:

IBB = coup plotter = criminal. cool
Buhari = coup plotter = criminal. cool

Who voted for those two that qualifies them as "past presidents?"
In more developed countries both men would have been locked up. Ever heard of Pinnochet? How about Galtieri?
NL is really a place to hear crap from the deliberately ignorant.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by EkoIle1: 3:43am On Sep 02, 2011
What's there to insult the clown for self? Everything people say about him is true.

We all know he is dumb and incompetent.

We all know everything that comes out of his mouth is retarded.

We all know this man is a lazy underachiever as a deputy governor, as a governor and as a president.

We all know he was the only governor in the history of Nigeria without any record of verifiable accomplishment.

We all know this corrupt man loooked the other way like as the deputy governor when Alams looted his state dry.

We all know the same corrupt GEJ not only welcomed his former ex convict and international fugitive boss with love and affection, he even made him his campaign chairman.

We all know the same corrupt GEJ sent government officials paid by Nigerian tax payers to welcome an ex convict from jail.

We all know GEJ as the president and chief security officer and commander of the Nigerian armed forces recklessly passed judgement and even exonerated suspects before any investigation and while the blood of innocent nigerians was still wet on the ground.

We all know this clueless and incompetent man is yet to show leadership in every sector of our lives and economy.

No major health care policy

No agricultural policy

No transportation policy

No security policy

No foreign policy

No power policy

No education policy

No education policy

Absolutely nothing.

Lastly, we all saw how this man looked the other as nigerians get blown up every day. Jos has been burning for years and Stijl burning and this mean spirited man not only looked the other way, he's acting as if Jos is not part of Nigeria.

I still don't know why this clown and a waste of time asked and begged to become the president of Nigeria. I'm not even sure what he thought the job description was.

All in all, this man should have been forced to resigned a long time ago.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 02, 2011
Desola:

Beaf is pure evil, just like[b] jonasatan[/b] Simples!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which one be jonasatan again ?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Demdem(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2011
Eko Ile:

What's there to insult the clown for self? Everything people say about him is true.

We all know he is dumb and incompetent.

We all know everything that comes out of his mouth is slow.

We all know this man is a lazy underachiever as a deputy governor, as a governor and as a president.

We all know he was the only governor in the history of Nigeria without any record of verifiable accomplishment.

We all know this corrupt man loooked the other way like as the deputy governor when Alams looted his state dry.

We all know the same corrupt GEJ not only welcomed his former ex convict and international fugitive  boss with love and affection, he even made him his campaign chairman.

We all know the same corrupt GEJ sent government officials paid by Nigerian tax payers to welcome an ex convict from jail.

We all know GEJ as the president and chief security officer and commander of the Nigerian armed forces recklessly passed judgement and even exonerated suspects before any investigation and while the blood of innocent nigerians was still wet on the ground.

We all know this clueless and incompetent man is yet to show leadership in every sector of our lives and economy.

No major health care policy

No agricultural policy

No transportation policy

No security policy

No foreign policy

No power policy

No education policy

No education policy

Absolutely nothing.

Lastly, we all saw how this man looked the other as nigerians get blown up every day. Jos has been burning for years and Stijl burning and this mean spirited man not only looked the other way, he's acting as if Jos is not part of Nigeria.

I still don't know why this clown and a waste of time asked and begged to become the president of Nigeria. I'm not even sure what he thought the job description was.

All in all, this man should have been forced to resigned a long time ago.

And some1 will tell me GEJ isnt FOOLISH. abegiii, leave tory jare. This is no abuse, its simply calling something by its name.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2011
@ Desola
JONASATAN, that is a new one.
By this time d OP would have given up.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by osifred(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2011
DrummaBoy:

@ Desola
JONASATAN, that is a new one.
By this time d OP would have given up.

hahahahaha

@drummaboy. on the contrary i am jst surprise wen we as Nigerians resulted to insult as a means of expressing our grievance.

sumtin hav gone wrong pastor Bakare put it dis way , they have forgotten that years of neglect, years of abandonment, years of fatherlessness, “motherlessness”, “directionlessness” in a nation will raise children who are lawless, and who don’t care whether they live or die. And they will be prepared to take anyone down to the grave with them including the society. Has the nigerian society degraded to this level? that we hav no moral compass of respect?

am in ma very early 20's nt more dan 23 i find it depressin to talk to pple who r believe r far more mature dan me in age n intelligence abt respect.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by nduchucks: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2011
I agree that the insults should stop. GEJ is a man of compassion - a good man to the core. The same cannot be said of his incompetent handlers. We must continue constructive criticisms while giving GEJ our support because his failure will have a grave effect on all of us. shikena
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Desola(f): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2011
Mumuchukwu Jonasatan Badluck is the enemy!

Bloody cultist! Ever since he took power, na so so badluck I'm bring and I'm go just dey turn eye away like say I'm no see.

He has entered an agreement with his cult that when he wins the election, he will donate blood and sould to them and that is why blood has been flowing ever since he took office.

Yes ke!
Na soso donation he dey do.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by tunnytox(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2011
@OP
So you're 23 years old? I'm not surprised the Nigerian education system has failed you! In 10 years time I'm convinced you'll be singing a different tune.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by isleman(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
It's not only the president, even on Nairaland here. I agree we often want to express ourselves the way we feel but only one thing prevents you from expressing yourself the way you feel without insulting which is the lack of appropriate word, English or vocab or on the contrary, it only shows our upbringing.

Please lets stop general abuses and make Nairaland a better place.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by osifred(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
isleman:

It's not only the president, even on Nairaland here. I agree we often want to express ourselves the way we feel but only one thing prevents you from expressing yourself the way you feel without insulting which is the lack of appropriate word, English or vocab or on the contrary, it only shows our upbringing.
thank u sir.

tunnytox:

@OP
So you're 23 years old? I'm not surprised the Nigerian education system has failed you! In 10 years time I'm convinced you'll be singing a different tune.

i neva said i am 23. wht makes u think d Nigerian education system has failed me? pls take a luk @ signature. be sure dat in d nxt 10yrs ma conviction for a better Nigeria (dats if there is stil an entity called Nigeria) wil be stronger.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Pataki: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
I hope one day, that present ogogoro drunken President finds his clueless self behind bars for all the loss of lives, properties, and shame his government has brought upon the nation.

No wonder Tinubu called him a DRUNKEN FISHERMAN.

PDP - Power to the id[i]io[/i]ts and f[i]oo[/i]ls!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hahaha! That is one of the bad sides of free society. You can either accept it or leave it.

You can tell that to those living in authoritarian or dictatorial societies.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by lee007(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Fa Fa Faa, Foul!!!

you people are here worrying about how you talk to odechukwu and the rest of the crew while they are in abuja sucking the country dry,

Its amazing how we keep talking about a new Nigeria and we cant just see things clearly,

Pastor Bakare has said it all, Idiots Ruled by Fools!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by isleman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

I know the UK like the back of my hand sir. People do not abuse the PM like they are a bunch of ill-bred rats, in fact the country will turn on any sorry soul that attempts it, opposition or not.

There is no country on Earth that has people more civil than the British, they call you "sir" and tell you "thank you", even when they are killing you. They do not roll on the ground in grief and they hide open displays of anger (thats left for yobs and footie supporters).
Its called the stiff upper lip; choose another country to situate your tales, cos the UK isn't it.

and they couldn't hold the pretense much longer, so they went on a looting spree, just to calm the nerves right??
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by kizito96(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2011
Good write-up
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Xmind1: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
The plan is to make the country Ungovernable for mr Jonah. We know it.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Pafuri(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
If you do not like to get wet, keep away from the river. It goes with the territory.

Thanks OP osifred from Ghana grin grin grin
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by nagoma(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
I agree that the insults should stop. GEJ is a man of compassion - a good man to the core. The same cannot be said of his incompetent handlers. We must continue constructive criticisms while giving GEJ our support because his failure will have a grave effect on all of us. shikena

His failure is having a grave effect on us on a daily basis. Some are in their graves wondering what Presidents are for. You cant have a graver effect. angry
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by islamrules(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why can't he GEJ resign when he failing and doing Nigeria no Good?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by simpleseyi: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
DOES JONATHAN RESPECTS ME? Capital NO. Please don't let me transfer my aggression to you ooooooo. You are very lucky that you are not standing in front me me and saying this trash. Tell your dummy president to walk on the streets and see if the ordinary man will not tear him into pieces for non-performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: How PHCN Should Function In A Proper And Civilised Society! / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook / Ikpeazu Dissolves Abia Traditional Rulers Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.