Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Stop The Insult On Mr President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop The Insult On Mr President (11763 Views)

VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Gbawe: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! The gentleman liar is at it again! Your stories about why you are so gutter mouthed change every blessed day.
--shakes head and walks away--

Opuro paraku falsely accusing others as usual.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
The thread is about respecting your country by not insulting our President like a pack of fools. The Presidential seat is hallowed and revered ground; what you are really doing is insulting yourselves, because he rules over you and speaks for you. The saddest aspect is that some of you are in your mid 50's, 60's and 70's; a truly shameless bunch indeed. What example do you wish to give the teenagers among us?

All those who are sad that I am more verbally agile and mentally supreme to them them can go walk in a deep lake. Poor sad souls and followers of rascals and one-eyed snake oil salesmen! Instead of rolling in pain that your mentors have been aptly described by Beaf, why not take up the challenge to quote where Beaf ever abused a sitting President in all my time on NL, from Yar Adua to GEJ?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Yeske2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
@OP, it is the same thing all over the world and Naija can't be an exception and more so if it is a siddon-look president such as ours but come to think of it don't you think his name is a reversal of Naija is today - BADLUCK?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by dayokanu(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
The seat of the president is hallowed yet you have no scrupples about insulting past Presidents like Buhari and IBB or Vice presidents Like Atiku

When they were insulting the abover named there was no tribalism, But when it became the turn of odechukwu retardeen it became tribalism

HYPOCRITES
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by redsun(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
The moment nigerians will realize that thugs likd gej and his wife deserves no place but prison or gallow will be the moment of freedom. Nigerian leaders are prolific looters,only idio.ts respect criminals
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Desola(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf:

The thread is about respecting your country by not insulting our President like a pack of fools. The Presidential seat is hallowed and revered ground; what you are really doing is insulting yourselves, because he rules over you and speaks for you. The saddest aspect is that some of you are in your mid 50's, 60's and 70's; a truly shameless bunch indeed. What example do you wish to give the teenagers among us?

All those who are sad that I am more verbally agile and mentally supreme to them them can go walk in a deep lake. Poor sad souls and followers of rascals and one-eyed snake oil salesmen! Instead of rolling in pain that your mentors have been aptly described by Beaf, why not take up the challenge to quote where Beaf ever abused a sitting President in all my time on NL, from Yar Adua to GEJ?

Muhehehe. . . oro na dun, o fe ke. grin
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by vedaxcool(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
STOP THESE:

The President is a Moronic Imbecil-e who mistakenly found his way to power, a cultist who sacrifice his people by paying Boko Haram to detonate bomb in Public Place, a son of scavenger who should be stonned for being an Imbecil-e and clueless idiot! the Man is Magot that should be flush out of Aso - Rock. Cultist! Dirt Bag!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am shocked at my own words! grin
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Bawss1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
By you-know-who's logic it is not OK to insult a sitting president but it cool to insult a sitting governor. Interesting crap.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Rhino5dm: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
@ Beaf
stop being a dunce for a second and have a reminiscence over all your actions. You should for once take it up and cut the claptrap. So going by your logic, its okay to insult past presidents and not the present? How dumb you sound!.

Dude, were you expecting to reap cocoa in a farm you planted rice?

We can actually start from somewhere, when you tender and retract all your insults on past presidents,governors,political leaders and opposition party leaders. Not until then, expect the pace you have set to race over you. karma is a fuccking bytche!
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by vedaxcool(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
Quiz

In less than 5 word Describe Jonathan Failing Govt.

I*mbecilic composition of ineptitude
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
do u mean to say that if i say GEJ is foolish then i am insulting him
well i dont think so because he is actually FOOLISH. i am only calling him by his name undecided undecided
Who doesnt know that GEJ is foolish?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by vedaxcool(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una bad for NL
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by tunnytox(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
Stupeed thread! Respect ko respect ni I should respect people who perpetually put my country in poverty due to their unquenching thirst for money, those who disregard my rights as a human being? Go and preach this sermon of respect to those who have been on empty stomach, to graduates who can't find work, to those who lost their relatives just because they can't afford hospital bills, to those are are being continuously brutalised by the Nigerian police and other security agencies etc respect ko respect ni. Hiss at the thread
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Roland17(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
A clueless president dumb enough to shun organized presidential debates with his opponents but bold enough to grant an interview with DBANJ discussing his economic blueprint for the nation and his I don't have shoes stories is only making me imagine Obama shunning presidential debates only to appear on TV granting an interview with Lil Wayne.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
Rhino when will U be meeting Beaf in the flesh?
Kasala go gas that day O
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
Some words aptly describe GEJ for who he is, others are down right derogatory
I think its a free world. Make guys enjoy
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
Or maybe if GEJ & those in govt know how d people truly feels about them, dey may sit up
Anything for good governance
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
So Beafy baby and OP enjoy the party or leave
abi, no be una call somebody ayatolla blood sucking murderer buhari?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by DrummaBoy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2011
I noticd also that on NL u are either pro or anti GEJ. there are no nuetrals
That may be d reason for d name calling
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Rhino5dm: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf is a friend and not for people like him i wont be here. Hate him or not, the guy is good at whatever he is doing. Though, his IQ is far below mine grin

DrummaBoy:

Rhino when will U be meeting Beaf in the flesh?
Kasala go gas that day O
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Lol! Abuse GEJ if you like, it doesn't affect me one bit. I am only concerned with what you people portray of Nigerian morals to the outside World (which NL is).
Abuse GEJ if you like jare! The fact is that even those who are on your side like the OP are revulsed and violated.

Abuse all you like because you lost elections, you lost business as usual (I bet loads of you are from the petroleum sector and PHCN LOL!), because GEJ is not a Muslim, Yoruba, hausa (or whatever). Its a sore losers game that is beginning to backfire.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by dayokanu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nigerian morals are best portrayed by calling ex presidents names?

Like you call Buhari or IBB on a regular basis?

Do you hear yourself speak at all?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by pingpong1: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf just keeping shooting himself on the foot.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Retardeen is cool for a dull president like jonathan. . .Maybe it's because he's a minority,so shame dey catch am to take action.Anyways,it takes more than luck to rule a sophisticated country like Nigeria.I just hope jonathan doesn't pai like yardua.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by tunnytox(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Abuse GEJ if you like, it doesn't affect me one bit. I am only concerned with what you people portray of Nigerian morals to the outside World (which NL is).
Abuse GEJ if you like jare! The fact is that even those who are on your side like the OP are revulsed and violated.

Abuse all you like because you lost elections, you lost business as usual (I bet loads of you are from the petroleum sector and PHCN LOL!), because GEJ is not a Muslim, Yoruba, hausa (or whatever). Its a sore losers game that is beginning to backfire.

I won't be surprised if this is the type of post that make up the most of your over 16,000 post, it shows you are just as clueless as your paymaster GEJ. If you have an opportunity to leave your creek to travel to just Ghana or even Cameron (I believe its closer) you'll know how badly battered Nigeria image is. Please tell me what dignity does a Unclad man have? Nigeria is like a Unclad man walking about and all the international community are looking at Nigeria like a failed state but here you are talking about morals and respect.

Who cares whether GEJ win an election or not who cares whether the president is an Ijaw, Ibo or Ibibio? the question is has the status quo changed? we all know its still business as usuall in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano and even your own backyard. A pride of Lioness with no Lion is better than a Lion with no teeth, GEJ is just acting like a potrait and what can a potrait do other than to stand still.

If you like laugh, if you like mock us for loosing an election but we'll see who laugh last as I am very sure come 2015 you'll be in the same situation of lawlessness, corruption, unemployment, oppression, insecurity etc.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by Beaf: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
tunnytox:

I won't be surprised if this is the type of post that make up the most of your over 16,000 post, it shows you are just as clueless as your paymaster GEJ. If you have an opportunity to leave your creek to travel to just Ghana or even Cameron (I believe its closer) you'll know how badly battered Nigeria image is. Please tell me what dignity does a Unclad man have? Nigeria is like a Unclad man walking about and all the international community are looking at Nigeria like a failed state but here you are talking about morals and respect.

Who cares whether GEJ win an election or not who cares whether the president is an Ijaw, Ibo or Ibibio? the question is has the status quo changed? we all know its still business as usuall in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano and even your own backyard. A pride of Lioness with no Lion is better than a Lion with no teeth, GEJ is just acting like a potrait and what can a potrait do other than to stand still.

If you like laugh, if you like mock us for loosing an election but we'll see who laugh last as I am very sure come 2015 you'll be in the same situation of lawlessness, corruption, unemployment, oppression, insecurity etc.

Nigeria's image is damaged by people like you who see nothing wrong in abusing your leader with ill-bred gutter words, simply because you lost elections.
Which kain red-eye be dat na? grin grin grin grin grin

I only pity the teenagers that come here and witness the show of shame put on by men in their 60's and 70's. embarassed
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by tunnytox(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
Beaf:

Nigeria's image is damaged by people like you who see nothing wrong in abusing your leader with ill-bred gutter words, simply because you lost elections.
Which kain red-eye be dat na? grin grin grin grin grin

I only pity the teenagers that come here and witness the show of shame put on by men in their 60's and 70's. embarassed

No doubt you're a product of PDP educational system  grin grin grin come to Britain and see how Cameron is being batterred on daily basis, even in the US Obama is being insulted on daily basis by people who are opposed to his ideology, this have nothing to do with damaging the image of the country its called democracy. In a Democratic government you are free to tongue lash your leader if he fails to deliver. I pity many oblivious young Nigerians coming to this site because people like you continue to feed their gullibility with your fake ideology.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by osifred(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
tunnytox:

Stupeed thread! Respect ko respect ni I should respect people who perpetually put my country in poverty due to their unquenching thirst for money, those who disregard my rights as a human being? Go and preach this sermon of respect to those who have been on empty stomach, to graduates who can't find work, to those who lost their relatives just because they can't afford hospital bills, to those are are being continuously brutalised by the Nigerian police and other security agencies etc respect ko respect ni. Hiss at the thread

so Mr man, u r telling us that if say ur fada refuse to provide u with certain amenities which u serve u wil resort to insulting him as a means of expressing ur grievance?
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by osifred(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
Yeske!:

@OP, it is the same thing all over the world and Naija can't be an exception and more so if it is a siddon-look president such as ours but come to think of it don't you think his name is a reversal of Naija is today - BADLUCK?

look here boss, that the whole world is doing it doesnt mean it is gud or right. it is unAfrican moreso UnNigerian for us to insult our elders. if u must criticize him ma point is do it wit decorum.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by tunnytox(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
osifred:

so Mr man, u r telling us that if say your fada refuse to provide u with certain amenities which u serve u wil resort to insulting him as a means of expressing your grievance?

GEJ is not my father and will never be neither is OBJ, IBB, Buhari, Atiku etc, these people are public office holders elected to SERVE people if the likes of you want to continue to praise these set of people for giving you peanuts you may continue to wallow in ignorance but for me I'll never be part of people heaping praises on politicians who are self centred, selfish and corrupt.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by kulutempa: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
If Jonathan Goodluck doesn't want to be insulted, he should start doing the right things for this country by reducing the waste of our resources and fighting corruption.  He should give the average Nigerian things that citizens of other less well endowed countries take for granted, like regular electricity, pipe borne water,  decent and well equipped hospitals, schools,  and a good road and rail network.  He should lead by example and earn our respect by his actions, not his words.  Until he does that, he will not earn my respect and he will deserve every insult he gets.  To all those who say he should be treated like a sacred cow, my response is as follows:

YOU DON'T ASK,  OR BEG FOR RESPECT, YOU EARN IT.
Re: Stop The Insult On Mr President by tunnytox(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2011
SMH in any country where the polical elite want to put the poor, the working class and even the middle class perpetually under their feet what they'll normally do is withdraw any available resources that'll allow them to have education and knowledge. The Nigerian education system left to rot over several decades is not unconnected to this plan by the political elite to continue to deprive Nigerians of good education and knowledge.

This undoubtedly is evident on Nairaland, you'll see several set of Nigerian youths (who should be leaders of tommorrow) very oblivious of politics, deluded and abysmally ignorant of their rights, instead of fighting for what is due to them they waste their precious time advocating for respect for people who do not deserve it. If these are the set of people who are hoping to be our future leaders I cannot but feel very sorry for my dear country Nigeria.

Spit on the thread and walk away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Dissolves Abia Traditional Rulers Council / Umahi: Why I Campaigned For Buhari In 2019 / Pray For Russia: Scary Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.