Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! (6103 Views)

Wow, Am In Love Again.. I No Do Redpill Again / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Shalommy:
.You're a guy but Jeon is not. She is my girlfriend so stay away from her. undecided angry
Haaaa even u too? U are guy too? Your monicker looks like that of a female. Hmm two gays? I see!!!!
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Shalommy(f): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Haaaa even u too? U are guy too? Your monicker looks like that of a female. Hmm two gays? I see!!!!
Oh what a stupid idiot!. Stay outta my mention. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Shalommy:
Oh what a stupid idiot!. Stay outta my mention. undecided
But hold on, are you a lady or a guy? Atleast let me know so when I see your monicker anywhere I will know how to address you, no be quarrel
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by 3nity7: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
DaddyCK:

Huh? U mean ther In Nigeria, u people dont include moiney for pet insurance, monthly brothel bills, woman/ date bills, TV licence, council tax..etc? undecided
are there brothels in London? Heard it's hard to find and if you do they charge $100 for 30 minutes grin
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Jeon(f): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Shalommy:
.You're a guy but Jeon is not. She is my girlfriend so stay away from her. undecided angry

grin
I LOVE HOW CONFUSED THEY ARE grin....

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. wink

3 Likes

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Shalommy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jeon:

grin I LOVE HOW CONFUSED THEY ARE grin....
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. wink
Chaii cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Artemis44: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
This gay dude and his love for lightskin gay people.

Keep wastin yooor moni hon men... No offeensse angry
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by BigCowHornn: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
DaddyCK:
this gaddemmm F**KIN london london is drivin me krazy & am goin Blagalalistick: ...billls ..bils..bills....billls ..bils..bills....billls ..bils..bills....billls ..bils..bills.

..Every second...BILLS: rent, Gas, air bill,, electricity bil, gas bill, council tax bill..tv licence, Baliff bill, Garage bill, Car park bill, Govament Tax, road tax, Congestion charge, LEC Charge, Dentist bill, date bill, Water bill, Building insurance bill, brothel bill, Security Bill, Dog bill , Pet insurance bill, URBAR bill, Mini cab bill, Insurance, eas....swimming pool maintenance bii....worst of all: WOMAN BILL (we have to spend on women).... even when u dance wit or toast a female..she brings bill..i lie? angry

I think I may be better off goin back to that Nigeria place

....am tired mennnn.....am f*****kin tired.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Looks like you are living alone in main town London. Unless you are working there why not move to one of the villages outside the city. It's way cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2023
NairaQueen:

I thought you said you were going to Nigeria this Christmas you trash grin
(No offence) angry

Yea am back. Juss back in London two days ago....our freeeezzzzin cold country wink
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 06, 2023
When the cost of living crisis impacts a big boy like this Londoner what is left for the rest of us commoners grin grin grin
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2023
Dimples2022:
When the cost of living crisis impacts a big boy like this Londoner what is left for the rest of us commoners grin grin grin

Siofra has all ready open a business there in lagos selling road side kerosene & firewood....she sayin she doing fine thou smiley
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin grin
DaddyCK:

Siofra has all ready open a business there in lagos selling road side kerosene & firewood....she sayin she doing fine thou smiley

Wtf?
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by slex(m): 12:49am On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:
this gaddemmm F**KIN london london is drivin me krazy & am goin Blagalalistick: ...billls ..bils..bills....billls ..bils..bills....billls ..bils..bills....billls ..bils..bills.

..Every second...BILLS: rent, Gas, air bill,, electricity bil, gas bill, council tax bill..tv licence, Baliff bill, Garage bill, Car park bill, Govament Tax, road tax, Congestion charge, LEC Charge, Dentist bill, date bill, Water bill, Building insurance bill, brothel bill, Security Bill, Dog bill , Pet insurance bill, URBAR bill, Mini cab bill, Insurance, eas....swimming pool maintenance bii....worst of all: WOMAN BILL (we have to spend on women).... even when u dance wit or toast a female..she brings bill..i lie? angry

....am tired mennnn.....am f*****kin tired.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Mr cork , is that you ?
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Mrscarter(f): 1:16am On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

grin grin

Is d same in australia. Except the woman bill (4 d most part)
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 06, 2023
slex:

Mr cork , is that you ?

Yesssar!!!
Happy New year smiley

1 Like

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Mrscarter(f): 1:20am On Jan 06, 2023
Moh247:

undecided

Europe energy crisis is biting harder , I just hope Ukraine and Russia end their madness soon

With the way Nigerians abroad are complaining, Diaspora remitances would reduce and that means more SAPA in Nigeria

Abi if people abroad no send money how their family go flex Christmas

Yes same in australia. Cos of the war in Ukraine petrol has got hell expensive so has electricity and food. Things are most expensive than i ever seen in my life here atm
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2023
Mrscarter:

Yes same in australia. Cos of the war in Ukraine petrol has got hell expensive so has electricity and food. Things are most expensive than i ever seen in my life here atm

My barber charge me 3 times more two week ago. He said becuz of war in Ukraine & he was worried about Putin. This guy uses clipper. wot on earth has war in Ukraine & Pution gots to do with shaping my beard & mustache? am tired mennnnnnn!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by donttryme: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

My barber charge me 3 times more two week ago. He said becuz of war in Ukraine & he was worried about Putin. This guy uses clipper. wot on earth has war in Ukraine & Pution gots to do with shaping my beard & mustache? am tired mennnnnnn!!!! angry
Happy new year sir
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Abolodje: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

Stop the cap bitch
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2023
Abolodje:

Stop the cap bitch

^^^ angry black woman
calm down lady..no need for voilense undecided
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Abolodje: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^ angry black woman
calm down lady..no need for voilense undecided
You fucking clowngrin

Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2023
Abolodje:

You fucking clowngrin

ok woman, u win!!! undecided
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Fucking liar. You that I saw in mushin yesterday dey claim London.

London ko, UK no.
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2023
Fucking liar. You that I saw in mushin yesterday dey claim London.

London ko, UK no.

The good news is u a nobody.....meaning yor opinion never counts!!!(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
i think I will move to Dubai next month......AM FUKKKKKIN TIRED MENNNNN. Arab women are not gold diggger!!!!! angry
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Mrscarter(f): 12:39am On Feb 27, 2023

Lmmfao🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im dead😱
Wtf thats the funniest thing I ever heard lol.
Lol prolly his way of making more money to meet the rising costs of living cos of the war etc. The way you say that made me laugh aloud😁
Still tho its rediculous isnt it! Even common barber gotta put up his prices
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by rickleye: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2023
You are complaining because you have one leg in Nja and one in Uk. And so you comparing lifestyles .
You have to choose a side and stick to it.
If you’re in UK you can’t get away from Mr Bill nor the weather so embrace it , love it , adapt to it . Reduce your exposure to things of Nja . I find those that come over late in their 30s struggle but dig deep and remember the reason why you came over.
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by deyplay: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2023
Slmgirldippussy:

Not only you bro. I am tired of Canada too
Bills everyday , bills
I am sick and tired of Canada
Don't know where else to go
Afghanistan lol
Re: Bills..bills...bills ..wow, am tired of London mennn!!!! by Vicboy1(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Abroad will overwork you and still bill the hell out of you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF / MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) / Behold The Only Begotten Son Of The Almighty Airforce1 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.