Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Men Is This True? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Is This True? (5341 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lol... You will cry tire today!

grin

You never know anything. Keep mistaking me for your mama grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You are right bro, but it's still better than to receive such bullshit from a vandalized community pussy.

Toto wey boys don scatter, you struggle marry am, inside the marriage, she still dey give you headache.

That one pass double wahala.
You are very correct. You can not use certainty to pursue uncertainty. I agree with you 100%.

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by toujurs: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Wonderful analogy! Bravo!

So tell me, which category does your sisters and mother fall in ? grin

Just curious cry
grin I have told you sha,

You are just proctectting your gender.

Most of the women here are depressed, toxic and bitter and at their mid 30's, Not even a boyfriend, Very few still have their state of mind in check.

I don't know if it's their boring, lonely lifestyle that's affecting them. Or the numerous heartbreaks.

You guys should better start all over again, and learn how to attract good men, and love right. Alot of women have a very toxic orientation about love, that's why they keep getting slept with and ghosted.

Relationship isn't about the woman, it's a union.

4 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
okunwaye:
Please who else is sick and tired of this every day women bashing madness on nairaland undecided
I am ooo, they can never bring up a creative topic, all the topics they bring us women women women.

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Old Layer don edit taya.

Overstretched community pussy. grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
grin I have told you sha,

You are just proctectting your gender.

Most of the women here are depressed, toxic and bitter and at their mid 30's, Not even a boyfriend, Very few still have their state of mind in check.

I don't know if it's their boring, lonely lifestyle that's affecting them. Or the numerous heartbreaks.

You guys should better start all over again, and learn how to attract good men, and love right. Alot of women have a very toxic orientation about love, that's why they keep getting slept with and ghosted.

Relationship isn't about the woman, it's a union.
Lol why will I be protecting my gender when I am actually here trying to help some fool reason beyond his nose? grin. Why would I want to protect my gender when really we have nothing to lose here.
Men will keep falling for fake or genuine love, Men will keep taking care of women, women will always have it easy in some aspect and in all if we are wise enough. cheesy . Oh you really think we are bothered about what you all chant here? Lol. I don't mean to brag but boy!I enjoy men's kindness without having to raise a brow. Lol . I don't even ask. Why would I be bitter or whatever you think is going on with me. grin

When women call you out for your bullshit here, you try to silence them, you slut shame, marriage shame, age shame but guess what that doesn't work on me. Try pinning your sob stories or maybe real stories of women in your life on another not me dude.

I am having fun on this thread. I love y'all tears cheesy grin. And yes! Direct your advice to the women who are really going through that,maybe your female relatives . grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by toujurs: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol why will I be protecting my gender when I am actually here trying to help some fool reason beyond his nose? grin. Why would I want to protect my gender when really we have nothing to lose here.
Men will keep falling for fake and genuine love, Men will keep taking care of women, women will always have it easy in some aspect and in all if we are wise enough. cheesy . Oh you really think we are bordered about what you all chant here? Lol. I don't mean to brag but boy!I enjoy men's kindness without having to raise a brow. Lol . I don't even ask. Why would I be bitter or whatever you think is going on with me. grin

When women call you out for your bullshit here, you try to silence them, you slut shame, marriage shame, age shame but guess what that doesn't work on me. Trying pinning your sob stories or maybe real stories of women in your life on another not me dude.

I am having fun on this thread. I love y'all tears cheesy grin. And yes! Direct your advice to the women who are really going through that,maybe your female relatives . grin
You have wahala o, go and marry!!!! Am outta here undecided
Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
You have wahala o, Am outta here undecided
Lol... cheesy grin

Next time don't play the judge and jury or try to act Aristotle in a matter that doesn't concern you. cheesy cheesy

Byeeeeeeeeee tongue

4 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
You have wahala o, Am outta here undecided
You've been acting as a "Nice Guy" to an Overstretched Community Pussy (OCP)

She's angry because her hymen is damaged beyond redemption and wants SIMP's to settle for less.

Don't be a NICE GUY to Old Layers and OCP's....

With 1500 you can furck persephone1, or her mom, so don't be NICE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
This one is sha looking for support grin grin grin

You will die here today! grin grin grin

I be dey pepper you without lifting a finger! Damn! I deserve award grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
This one is sha looking for support grin grin grin

You will die here today! grin grin grin

I be dey pepper you without lifting a finger! Damn! I deserve award grin grin
Your mom won't be a bad idea for the night. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tsk tsk tsk tsk

Trying so hard to be provocative grin grin grin. When I said you are a kid You are truly one cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Karlifate: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Oh! my oh my!
This is a summary of an entire 99 chapter book.

Please tag the mods. God want to save someone's life.

Re: Men Is This True? by toujurs: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You've been acting as a "Nice Guy" to an Overstretched Community Pussy (OCP)

She's angry because her hymen is damaged beyond redemption and wants SIMP's to settle for less.

Don't be a NICE GUY to Old Layers and OCP's....

With 1500 you can furck persephone1, or her mom, so don't be NICE

grin grin grin laugh wan kill me die. Women have suffered o! On this forum grin. Wahala cheesy
Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
That one enter... Still bring your mom, my dog will service her till Christmas Eve. grin

6 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yawn.....

Okay I'm bored now.... Anyone with sensible counter opinion?

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin grin laugh wan kill me die. Persephone1 have suffered o! On this forum grin. Wahala cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Welcome to my dark side. grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Black sheep black sheep ,have you any wool?
Yes Sir. Yes sir.... zzzzz

Yawwnnnnn.

I'm really bored. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Karlifate: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:

Bro, in truth, the whole issues about women is complicated, I swear! Do you know that a virgin can as well turned into a public toilet in marriage? If you understand how inquisitive ladies behaves, you will agree with me that any lady can change, as far as promiscuity is concerned, whether virgin or not.

Don't try to control the feminine nature, you'll shoot yourself in the foot.

But it's much better to deal with a woman that lust after you.

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Leftovers is always bored, nobody wants it. grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nehyooh(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cypress042:

You will hear some funny words like don't judge me by my past, and a chronic SiMp will be nodding and smilling at same time smh sad
God bless you bro! I can attest to this; that's my ex usual statement yet she kept on portraying those disrespectful, immoral and mannerless acts

I'm happy I realized she's not for me after she went ahead to date a married man she claimed was her uncle. That girl is just heartless, wicked and capable of doing anything. Rolling with her into marriage would have make me a fool, now am free. Thank you JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nehyooh:
God bless you bro! I can attest to this; that's my ex usual statement yet she kept on portraying those disrespectful, immoral and mannerless acts

I'm happy I realized she's not for me after she went ahead to date a married man she claimed was her uncle. That girl is just heartless, wicked and capable of doing anything. Rolling with her into marriage would have make me a fool, now am free. Thank you JESUS.
You need to really thank God for saving you.

Manipulative OCP's like your ex can lead you to the great beyond.

5 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Men will keep falling for fake or genuine love, Men will keep taking care of women, women will always have it easy in some aspect and in all if we are wise enough. cheesy . Oh you really think we are bothered about what you all chant here? Lol. I don't mean to brag but boy!I enjoy men's kindness without having to raise a brow. Lol . I don't even ask. Why would I be bitter or whatever you think is going on with me. grin

When women call you out for your bullshit here, you try to silence them, you slut shame, marriage shame, age shame but guess what that doesn't work on me. Try pinning your sob stories or maybe real stories of women in your life on another not me dude.

Shut up your dirty mouth bitch.
Your ashawo colleagues are already standing by the road waiting for men to come fucck them. Go join them on the street so you can get fuccked to earn a living instead of arguing with learned senior men here.
I heard you fuccking bitches collect N1500 for the night & N300 for short time.
I also heard you are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to sexual desirability so, your price is ridiculously low when compared with your colleagues in trade ( ashawo).

3 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Karlifate:

Don't try to control the feminine nature, you'll shoot yourself in the foot.

But it's much better to deal with a woman that lust after you.
Gbam, that's it!

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I am ooo, they can never bring up a creative topic, all the topics they bring us women women women.
But you continuously view and comment on such threads/topics under no obligation or compulsion.
This implies that you just a demented bitch bent on seeking attention

3 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Women are the basic problem men face every day; so its worth it,,ok?

3 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uptheante:

But you continuously view and comment on such threads/topics under no obligation or compulsion.
This implies that you just a demented bitch bent on seeking attention
grin

Her attention seeking skills is powered by the sun.

4 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uptheante:

Shut up your dirty mouth bitch.
Your ashawo colleagues are already standing by the road waiting for men to come fucck them. Go join them on the street so you can get fuccked to earn a living instead of arguing with learned senior men here.
I heard you fuccking bitches collect N1500 for the night & N300 for short time.
I also heard you are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to sexual desirability so, your price is ridiculously low when compared with your colleagues in trade ( ashawo).
Jehovah Nissi.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Who is this one again?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:

it's not worth anything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Places You Should Never Touch Your Woman During S*x / OMG!! See The Cutest Guy On NL ( All The Girls Wanna Go Gaga Because Of Him / How Do You Feel When You Don't fvck or Release For A Long Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.