Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Men Is This True? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Is This True? (5339 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Is This True? by purehustle101(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Bro, recently I've come to realized all Nigerian girls are damaged even the virgin ones.

Damaged with anger issue.
Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Uptheante:

But you continuously view and comment on such threads/topics under no obligation or compulsion.
This implies that you just a demented bitch bent on seeking attention
You just insulted your useless and worthless mother at home, since she gave birth to a dead brain living thing like u who cannot for once respect the pussy that birthed you, this is how u continue to indirectly call your bitch of a mother names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
You just insulted your useless and worthless mother at home, since she gave birth to a dead brain living thing like u who cannot for once respect the pussy that birthed you, this is how u continue to indirectly call your bitch of a mother names.
One of the hallmarks of a cheap, dirty, smelly pussy hoe is that unenviable ability to hate being corrected while dragging one's parents into an issue that is not related to them.
You just displayed this, so, I can safely conclude that you are a cheap, dirty, smelly pussy hoe with a body count running into thousands.

Lest I forget, remove that word 'pretty' from your name because you are the opposite & you could mislead the public.
Bitchhh!

5 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by legionISproteus: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
okunwaye:
Please who else is sick and tired of this every day women bashing madness on nairaland undecided
Do not get sick of it, unless you prefer your sons be made useless by these women.

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Prettygirl200:
it's not worth anything
It is Prettygirl,,ok? Women are so complex, in that their behavioural pattern can not be easily determined.

Sorry, dear, this might sound a little bit complexed,,ok? There's what we call predictive analytics in machine learning (it's a Data Science/Analytics stuff). It's an analytic model that uses the past and present to determine outcome (future).

A model was built using predictive analysis to determine the behavioral pattern of both genders. From my outcome, I discovered that women behavior and thinking pattern have a zigzag-anticlockwise movement. While for the male, it travels in a straight-closewise motion.

Upon completion, I asked my two other colleagues, to ascertain if the results they got was same with mine; behold it was exactly, but in different format.

So, what this means is that, for example, a woman can tell you now that she is going to the market, but at the long run, she may end up being in a cinema house, eatery, or any other place. While for men, irrespective of the situation will most probably want to complete his mission before going elsewhere.

So, my darling, women are divergent in nature, reason why they are difficult to bank on. As for men, they are convergence. In a nutshell, women are very complicated, when compared to men,,ok?
Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Uptheante:

One of the hallmarks of a cheap, dirty, smelly pussy hoe is that unenviable ability to hate being corrected while dragging one's parents into an issue that is not related to them.
You just displayed this, so, I can safely conclude that you are a cheap, dirty, smelly pussy hoe with a body count running into thousands.

Lest I forget, remove that word 'pretty' from your name because you are the opposite & you could mislead the public.
Bitchhh!
Same like your worthless mother ooo, any insult u throw give any lady for this forum, na your useless mama, your ashawo sisters and all the useless females in your family including your unborn useless daughters na u dey talk to. So keep crying!!!! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2022
imadiyi:

It is Prettygirl,,ok? Women are so complex, in that their behavioural pattern can not be easily determined.

Sorry, dear, this might sound a little bit complexed,,ok? There's what we call predictive analytics in machine learning (it's a Data Science/Analytics stuff). It's an analytic model that uses the past and present to determine outcome (future).

A model was built using predictive analysis to determine the behavioral pattern of both genders. From my outcome, I discovered that women behavior and thinking pattern have a zigzag-anticlockwise movement. While for the male, it travels in a straight-closewise motion.

Upon completion, I asked my two other colleagues, to ascertain if the results they got was same with mine; behold it was exactly, but in different format.

So, what this means is that, for example, a woman can tell you now that she is going to the market, but at the long run, she may end up being in a cinema house, eatery, or any other place. While for men, irrespective of the situation will most probably want to complete his mission before going elsewhere.

So, my darling, women are divergent in nature, reason why they are difficult to bank on. As for men, they are convergence. In a nutshell, women are very complicated, when compared to men,,ok?

okay so na the reason why men carry women matter for head like government work abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 12:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Same like your worthless mother ooo, any insult u throw give any lady for this forum, na your useless mama, your ashawo sisters and all the useless females in your family including your unborn useless daughters na u dey talk to. So keep crying!!!! kiss
Worthless piece of thrash.
I ain't gonna reply you any more.
I'm a busy man & won't waste my precious time giving you attention.
So, fucck off bitch!!

If you reply me make thunder fire your smelly pussy

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by BigYash: 2:33am On Dec 22, 2022
okunwaye:
Please who else is sick and tired of this every day women bashing madness on nairaland undecided
See one. If you dey find who go marry them. I currently have one mumu like that now,that I am planning to give red card as a frd. Mumu go carry single mom put for hux.. He dey run errand like small pikin day and night.. Even dey do baby sitting join.. Some boys too mumu sha. If I dey advise the bastard, he will tell me he is soft on the outside, but hard on the inside cheesy
Re: Men Is This True? by eteebanky1: 6:04am On Dec 22, 2022
I don't care about women past or bodycounts

You, just have better future and Money, we're Good
Re: Men Is This True? by Zonefree(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2022
Persephone1, good morning.

I'm glad you got a dose of your own medicine. No more Mag to help you out this time.

All thanks to Jay and other noble comrades for putting you in your place.

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by imagrg(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Virgins are rare in Nigeria so we make do with the ladies whose kpekus have been vandalised.
JasonScoolari:
That's why it is good to marry a virgin.

Leftovers give alot of headache.

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2022
Uptheante:

Worthless piece of thrash.
I ain't gonna reply you any more.
I'm a busy man & won't waste my precious time giving you attention.
So, fucck off bitch!!

If you reply me make thunder fire your smelly pussy
if u ever insult any lady here, that same thunder will scatter your mother's rotten pusssy. Curse be the day your worthless mother gave birth to a mistake like u.
Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
grin I have told you sha,

You are just proctectting your gender.

Most of the women here are depressed, toxic and bitter and at their mid 30's, Not even a boyfriend, Very few still have their state of mind in check.

I don't know if it's their boring, lonely lifestyle that's affecting them. Or the numerous heartbreaks.

You guys should better start all over again, and learn how to attract good men, and love right. Alot of women have a very toxic orientation about love, that's why they keep getting slept with and ghosted.

Relationship isn't about the woman, it's a union.

It amazes me how you still try to use logic while interacting with damaged goods...cant see you guys logical answers cant sit well with that fool?...shes damaged leave her
Re: Men Is This True? by toujurs: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Rayban25:

It amazes me how you still try to use logic while interacting with damaged goods...cant see you guys logical answers cant sit well with that fool?...shes damaged leave her
You are right! Alot of damged women on this forum. Mentally unstable. Like the demented bitch quoting me in all thread.

grin grin grin laugh wan kill me die. My guys have been laughing since morning over the mentions, this kind of bitch if you f**k her and ghost her ehn. grin grin
Re: Men Is This True? by KingStonah: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Bro, recently I've come to realized all Nigerian girls are damaged even the virgin ones.

At least her pussy isn’t
Re: Men Is This True? by Emychina(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Zonefree:

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssuuuuuuuu. Abeg kollins1 your attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by efficiencie(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by efficiencie(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2022
okunwaye:

Who send you. Go and open a thread bashing men na. How is this thread bashing women. Men are saying they dont want left over women and you are here running mouth. Declare your preferences and let others do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by efficiencie(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Persephone1:
And Virgins won't? Or they will remain virgins forever. Looking for the connection between a hymen and morality grin

They don't. There is no morality in a damaged and escavated bottomless hole that has swallowed a truckload of souls. Marry a virgin and have peace. Marry a hoe and you will be stuck with a foe.

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
if u ever insult any lady here, that same thunder will scatter your mother's rotten pusssy. Curse be the day your worthless mother gave birth to a mistake like u.
All those curses ain't gonna ever have any effect on me bitch.

I know you are just on heat & you need some hard dick to cool your pussy down.
I may oblige you if you ask politely

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Lannister360: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
okunwaye:
The OP also mentioned men, the OP is right, nobody wants to buy an overused cloth.
Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Uptheante:

All those curses ain't gonna ever have any effect on me bitch.

I know you are just on heat & you need some hard dick to cool your pussy down.
I may oblige you if you ask politely
Wasted sperm!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Misterone: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
JasonScoolari:

unless you think the privates of a woman defines who she is. But what you should know is that it doesn't define her but you. You are so insecure that you cannot see beyond what is between her legs.
Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Misterone:
unless you think the privates of a woman defines who she is. But what you should know is that it doesn't define her but you. You are so insecure that you cannot see beyond what is between her legs.
Baba, you are free to marry an Overstretched Community Pussy.

Everybody with him own preference.

Am okay with a virgin, enjoy your borehole.

4 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wasted sperm!!!
Dirty bitch!

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Bamrems: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Learn or perish!
Persephone1:
And Virgins won't? Or they will remain virgins forever. Looking for the connection between a hymen and morality grin

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Uptheante:

Dirty bitch!
M cleaner than your worthless mother
Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2022
Prettygirl200:
M cleaner than your worthless mother
You foul-mouthed witch

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Uptheante:

You foul-mouthed witch
Just like your witch of a mother.
Re: Men Is This True? by Uptheante(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Just like your witch of a mother.
Come lick my ass bitch

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Uptheante:

Come lick my ass bitch
opps, E pain am cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) / Character Or Beauty, Which Makes A Woman? / Man Weds Woman After Four Hours Of Meeting (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.