Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Men Is This True? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Is This True? (5343 Views)

Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
You are the one getting all grumpy and itchy like someone on colo. Did i hold you down at gunpoint to agree with my post? You go all insulting and wonder if you are high on some Nl likes intoxicating juvenile adrenaline? undecided undecided

Like i typed earlier, your loss not mine. When you grow your first pubic hair you will understand better.

Now,if you don't mind. I will like to interact with other sensible beings. Shift!
You don't come to my mention and force your views on me....

For the umpteenth time, I don't do leftovers with damaged hymens, but you kept on pushing.

Stop playing the victim here, you started with the insult.

You may leave my mention now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
You are very stupid for this!

All these Nl kids self cheesy cheesy
No, Old Layer, I think you're the stupid one. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Shift means fvck off in case you miss that fool. Brat!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
Glad you didn't come to my mention and fool yourself again. Old Layer. grin

5 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
Definitely not me. I go do hookup till the end of time
Re: Men Is This True? by meobizy(f): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
VinnyBaba:

You This GENDER-LESS individual, you have come here, Abi? sad

Today Man, Tomorrow Woman..Confusing others upandan. sad

You and Meobizy deserves crowd beating seriously.. undecided
This attention seeking individual is back at it? Mynd44, threats are now allowed in this forum?

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Silentgroper(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Antimarraige:
Definitely not me. I go do hookup till the end of time
Male or female? ... Which is u?
Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

grin

Have mercy on her. You know sometimes her brain dey touch cheesy
I don allow her go.. .
Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Where's my Mag abeg... I have missed you. grin
Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
You are very **** for this!

All these Nl kids self cheesy cheesy
You don quick edit your insult? So much for a pretentious Old Layer. grin

Kkins25 was right about you after all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
I am not going to get banned for some pikin miss way grin grin

I thought you were done with me?

Lol...what a kid! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by Zonefree(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Where's my Mag abeg... I have missed you. grin
I told you before that Ariza is the one corrupting your Mag. Ariza is bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
I am not going to be banned for some pikin miss way grin grin

I thought you were done with me?

Lol...what a kid! cheesy
Dear Old Layer, I will be the one to determine when I'm done with you.... Don't be faster than the damage hymen in between.

For now, make I use you catch cruise then dump you like the way Kkins25 dump your ass.

It's all love. smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

I told you before that Ariza is the one corrupting your Mag. Ariza is bad influence.
grin I won't allow that Old native fowl near my Mag again.
Re: Men Is This True? by Msports: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
That's why it is good to marry a virgin.

Leftovers give alot of headache.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
When i am done i am done... go drag your mama for not training you well.

Radarada cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by SPAMBOX7: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Krissssssssssssssss!!!!!!! grin grin
As funny as it sounds it's fact. Girl I just disvirgined this year sabi billing pass all the olosho wey I don meet grin

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
As funny as it sounds it's fact. Girl I just disvirgined this year sabi billing pass all the olosho wey I don meet grin
Jehovah Nissi.... grin grin grin

What did I just read? Bro, you ain't serious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by SPAMBOX7: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Jehovah Nissi.... grin grin grin

What did I just read? Bro, you ain't serious. cheesy
LOL. Bro she literally told me to book flight for her to and fro from her school to come see me this Christmas. If not she can't risk her life on the road to come see me. Person wey never enter flight for her life before o.
This is what even the most sluttiest girls I have met never requested of me. But here is a girl I popped her cherry thinking maybe cos of her inexperienced and lack of exposure to many men she might be different, asking of what no girl has ever asked of me. I just ghost the werey till date she don call and text tire.
Just comot hope for where Nigeriam girls dey bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
LOL. Bro she literally told me to book flight for her to and fro from her school to come see me this Christmas. If not she can't risk her life on the road to come see me. Person wey never enter flight for her life before o.
This is what even the most sluttiest girls I have met never requested of me. But here is a girl I popped her cherry thinking maybe cos of her inexperienced and lack of exposure to many men she might be different, asking of what no girl has ever asked of me. I just ghost the werey till date she don call and text tire.
Just comot hope for where Nigeriam girls dey bro
This is quite unbelievable. Girl wey never get many "past" don dey demand like Olosho? Wow! Nigerian girls are something else.

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmm. I wondered how I got here. Pointless topic.
Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Bro, recently I've come to realized all Nigerian girls are damaged even the virgin ones.
Thank you. All Nigerian ladies are same; no one is left out—virgins or 'nonvirgins'. They all think and reason in same direction like hookup girls. It's just that a few may decided to soften pedals. That still doesn't stopped them from reasoning arbitrarily like others; feminists, hookup girls, lesbians, prostitutes, and the likes, joor'.
Re: Men Is This True? by Successs1010: 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:

not all virgins gives peace of mind oo, when their eye open you go see d wahala they will show u real pepper

1 Like

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Successs1010:

not all virgins gives peace of mind oo, when their eye open you go see d wahala they will show u real pepper
But I still prefer a virgin headache than that of an overstretched community pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Successs1010: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/D0RzZX
Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
I prefer the "headache" given by a virgin than that of an overstretched community pussy.
Bro, in truth, the whole issues about women is complicated, I swear! Do you know that a virgin can as well turned into a public toilet in marriage? If you understand how inquisitive ladies behaves, you will agree with me that any lady can change, as far as promiscuity is concerned, whether virgin or not.

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Now I love how the lecture is coming in. Lecture him bros, life isn't black and white but this one is just so dumb to learn .

Person wey never know life grin grin

Virgin never show you shege you dey see am as angel grin.

Dey play grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
imadiyi:

Bro, in truth, the whole issues about women is complicated, I swear! Do you know that a virgin can as well turned into a public toilet in marriage? If you understand how inquisitive ladies behaves, you will agree with me that any lady can change, as far as promiscuity is concerned, whether virgin or not.
You are right bro, but it's still better than to receive such bullshit from a vandalized community pussy.

Toto wey boys don scatter, you struggle marry am, inside the marriage, she still dey give you headache.

That one pass double wahala.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by toujurs: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
JasonScoolari:
You are now sounding as if you have so many "past" or maybe you've been through "Alot"

But be that as it may, be rest assured that I won't settle for leftovers.

Thanks.
Majority of the girls here are from broken homes, most women here are single mum, and won't mind sleeping with you for Money.

Some other, have a damaged mental and emotional state, and are drunkard, i guess it's depression.

2 Likes

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Persephone1:
Now I love how the lecture is coming in. Lecture him bros, life isn't black and white but this one is just so dumb to learn .

Person wey never know life grin grin

Virgin never show you shege you dey see am as angel grin.

Dey play grin
I have really tortured you so much, you now mistake me for the guy that damaged your hymen. grin

This is what I love doing best to fools.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Is This True? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:
Majority of the girls here are from broken homes, most women here are single mum, and won't mind sleeping with you for Money.

Some other, have a damaged mental and emotional state, and are drunkard, i guess it's depression.
Wonderful analogy! Bravo!

So tell me, which category does your sisters and mother fall in ? grin

Just curious cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Is This True? by JasonScoolari: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
toujurs:

The old layer crying on my mention fits the descriptions you gave.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read What This Lady Said To Me!!! / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / Nigerian ladies-How Comes Its Only Igbo Men That Have Muscles In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.