Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House (44468 Views)

A Man Who Has Two Wives Knows The One That Moves His Heart – Yul Edochie Speaks / Singer Crayon Blesses His Mum After 19 Years Of Her Selling Fruit On The Street / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by vanditijjani: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na thunder u de find these December wey go finish u kpatakpata..
Uwaka for there?

1 Like

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Elidrisy20: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Where the house?
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by sageb: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:
Mavin star, Crayon has shared his excitement about moving his parents out of the 'trenches' to a new house, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who described it as the "best Christmas gift" to himself, stated that he can now finally go home after 5 years.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/crayonthis/status/1605558459297976320?t=NeRIhtBJNOZSo4VJ0R6UgA&s=19

Good act by crayon
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Legaciess:
pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and I don't even have anything to eat due to lack of money.
I'm staying with my mum and we have nothing now

Pls I'm not a scammer.
Pls help me God will also help u at every point of ur need.

Acc. No

Name: Kehinde

Union Bank

Afonja. Why not ask your baba Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by jaxxy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
More success young lad.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
ModCaller:

No be everything wey enter your head you go talk

Lol.
You're not a nice person.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by AfonjaPriest: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
onthehill:
Mavin star, Crayon has shared his excitement about moving his parents out of the 'trenches' to a new house, IGBERETV reports.

The singer who described it as the "best Christmas gift" to himself, stated that he can now finally go home after 5 years.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/crayonthis/status/1605558459297976320?t=NeRIhtBJNOZSo4VJ0R6UgA&s=19
A good thing to have done.
Oya, open the door make President Peter Obi enter Aso Rock.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by chisomfavourudo: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t0oNjrfxPc

Rapper Vector Tha Viper is the latest celebrity to get married.

While Vector didn’t make news about the wedding, lovely pictures and videos from the event have surfaced online.

A video from the wedding showed Vector and his wife were donned in plain white outfits with family and friends on ground to celebrate with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Well done to him... Don't know him Sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by phemmyfour: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:
Hopefully, it's true.
Anybody can claim anything on social media.
He made so much with "ijo labalaba"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by inegbedion30210: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
If you have made money and your parents are still in the trenches, you need to emulate this guy before the next 3 days.If you have made money and your parents are still in the trenches, you need to emulate this guy before the next 3 days....
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Jimmythewise: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

What if de babaláwo said the day the person helps his parents he is the day dies?
then continue to be loyal to the baba
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Sweetvie: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nice one grin
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by kals4luv990(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Legaciess:
pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and I don't even have anything to eat due to lack of money.
I'm staying with my mum and we have nothing now

Pls I'm not a scammer.
Pls help me God will also help u at every point of ur need.

Acc. No

Name: Kehinde

Union Bank

Is this not the same person?
HardMirror
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by HardMirror(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
kals4luv990:

Is this not the same person?
HardMirror
the name is different but the format is exactly the same. That idiot has not coe online since i guess she has switched to another account.

And i suspect she changed bank account she is using too. Making me suspect it could be a guy afterall as you said before.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by kals4luv990(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
HardMirror:
the name is different but the format is exactly the same. That idiot has not coe online since i guess she has switched to another account.

And i suspect she changed bank account she is using too. Making me suspect it could be a guy afterall as you said before.
These people no dey rest?
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by princeemmma(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
show us the house
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by nesphil(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congrats!
You don do well.

onthehill:

He wrote on Twitter;

Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Joyceaile(f): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Socio media
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by HardMirror(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
kals4luv990:
These people no dey rest?
lol.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by mariahAngel(f): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
He made so much with "ijo labalaba"

I wasn't familiar with him (any of his songs), I had to check him on YouTube because of your comment.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by okrikaboi: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
God abeg
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Horokrox: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
RestructureNig4:
Filesm
You forgot to include facts about the Trans-neptunian Objects in the Kuiper Belt in the Solar System undecided
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by brosom(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Otilô

While some are leaving trenches, some are returning back to trenches. Well done virtual grin
That devil (virtual) took over 9m from me for the past 7yrs and even carry sleeping disorder give me join.

But glory to God I can boldly and authoritatively say I don't do that shit anymore, though it wasn't easy, but with my effort and God i did it..

People never really understand what kinda devil virtual is.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by phemmyfour: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

I wasn't familiar with him (any of his songs), I had to check him on YouTube because of your comment.
He's the next big thing after Rema and ayraa star

Ijo labalaba (Butterfly dance) was a hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fupVQFatGPs
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by Burgerlomo: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations, young man may God almighty continue to bless you, Amen.
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by fortunez1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
mariahAngel:
Hopefully, it's true.
Anybody can claim anything on social media.
Bad Belle
Re: Singer Crayon Moves His Parents Out Of 'Trenches' To A New House by mariahAngel(f): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
fortunez1:

Bad Belle

Try dey get sense abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Releases New Photos / Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Long Braid. Peter Okoye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.