Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

6 Abortions In 2 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Abortions In 2 Years (2126 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Abortions In 2 Years by leo10: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
A lady with whom I was involved in her chaotic situation in 2019 called me a few days ago, and I was so happy to hear from her.

A little back story.. At 21, this young lady had six abortions within a relationship of two years. A larger part of her relationship was done through cohabitation (they lived together).

She was in school but was living with this working class guy in the same town where she went to school. She goes to her own hostel only when she's expecting a parent or a guest.

Long story short, Dude broke up with her after two years and six abortions. She was still very much hospitalized for the last abortion when the young man traveled for his introduction.

She dropped out of school because she almost went mad. She would step out in the middle of the night with the names of aborted children written on different sheets of paper and lay curses on the guy, his wife, and their unborn children.

Yes! She gave names to all the aborted pregnancies along with the abortion dates. She totally lost her mind! They started taking her from one prayer house to another, from one hospital to another, until she was eventually flown out of the country.

Long story short, this person is doing okay today because of her supportive family. Many wouldn't have survived such an insane phase. She's studying and working abroad now. In fact, she gave me permission to share this. The conversation I had with her brought me into deep thought.

I thought of how ladies are consistently exploring the risk zone like men. Until young women understand that they can't play and maximize sexual recklessness like some men because the consequences are unfair to them, women won't stop becoming the victims of their own enabling.

Men are biologically privileged, and if as a woman you choose to explore carefreeness like them and with them, you shall reap the unfair consequences alone. It's time for us to demand a higher level of responsibility from the gender prone to the biggest pitfall of sexual recklessness.

Follow us on facebook: https://web./508288773082379

5 Likes

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Eyinju112(f): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
6 blood packages in 2 years grin grin she’s mad!!! You sure say this one fit born again... OP I can only accept she’s doing well if she gets pregnant for the innocent husband wifying her

1 Like

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Quality20(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
How many stds did she contract
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Jeon(f): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
The reason why it's good to be a gay.
Thanks to DaddyCK wink .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by purehustle101(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
She was fornicating. And who told her curses dey work on fornication. Na her next simple man i dey pity.. sometimes following a ladies past is very wise decision for guys.
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by jahnvigargjg: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Unbelievable......
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
In my next life I wish to be man.
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Zonefree(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
On behalf of all men, we reject you in advance.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zonefree:

On behalf of all men, we reject you in advance.
if truely there's a next life, God please make me one.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Zonefree(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
if truely there's a next life, God please make me one.
Better pray to be a mushroom in Ogbomoso cos you can't be a man. We reject you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zonefree:

Better pray to be a mushroom in Ogbomoso cos you can't be a man. We reject you.
In my next life, God please make me a man.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Ehinjuola: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
6 abortion at the age of 21 in the name of exploring youthful age!
Gaaaadd! Abeg ooo
Make I no put liability for house if m ready to settle down. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by PerfectStranger(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
In my next life, God please make me a man.
You no Dey hear word.Can’t u hear’we reject you’? grin
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You no Dey hear word. Can’t you hear “we reject you”? grin
Who's we? Mr are you God?I don't know what u are feeling like. Pls go and rest in peace, okay?God please in my next life make me a man!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by PerfectStranger(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Who's we? Mr are you God?I don't know what u are feeling like. Pls go and rest in peace, okay?God please in my next life make me a man!!
Dey play. We reject you grin
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Dey play. We reject you grin
Go nd reject your mother, I no know why the thing dey pain u. Well in my next life I wish to be a man. Go nd hang yourself

2 Likes

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by segunpraiz(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Quite funny.. As though she doesn't have brain. You won't believe that it is such animalistic guys girls love. If you can batter them or treat them like trash they would like you like that. It seems as though fear is equal to love to girls. You must be feared to be loved by girls.. Redpill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by PerfectStranger(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Go nd reject your mother, I no know why the thing dey pain u. Well in my next life I wish to be a man. Go nd hang yourself
Village tout. You don’t have a mom hence you can’t respect other people’s mom.

We still reject you. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Houseofglam7(f): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
She was in school but wasn’t enlightened enough to use contraception?
I give up.

1 Like

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Village tout. You don’t have a mom hence you can’t respect other people’s mom.

We still reject you. cheesy
Why should I respect your worthless mother when her useless son doesn't respect other women? Continue to cry, I still wish to be a man in my next life. Tadaa!!!
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Jozilinn: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] the both of them misbehaved,but the guy really bleeped up bad,why would you keep on dating and sleeping with someone when you obviously have a wife material,why not just stay with the wife material instead,it happened to someone I know too, the guy later married his tribe and probably has 3 kids now...and the other lady I know that tried this abortion for bf, turned husband couldn't give birth again and the man remarried, she placed a curse on him and up till today the both of them no issue... the man just dey change women no way...Abeg condom is cheaper,as e dey sweet na so e follow dey pain,if you can't take the shit then use condoms.
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by toujurs: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol Are you okay, why would you say this, can you shoulder another person's life burden? undecided
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Nicepoker(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Go and buy pad stop disturbing us.
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
Go and buy pad stop disturbing us.
Go and buy boxers and stop mentioning me.
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
Lol Are you okay, why would you say this, can you shoulder another person's life burden? undecided
When I become a man, the strength to do so will come
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by wunmi590(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:

You shouldn't have gone to this extent, from his comment, you will see he was just joking with you with laugh emoji....

He's not even God, so I know he was just teasing you...

Majority of people here are just here to catch fun and leave, no be everything we go dey take personal...

I come in peace
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Nicepoker(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Go and buy boxers and stop mentioning me.
V creature.
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by wunmi590(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Eyinju112:
6 blood packages in 2 years grin grin she’s mad!!! You sure say this one fit born again... OP I can only accept she’s doing well if she gets pregnant for the innocent husband wifying her

God works in a mysterious way, I know somebody who have done almost similar number and she has given birth to 3 and has one coming soon...

God is a miracle worker and you will hear of people who has not done abortion before, who even married a virgin still looking for fruits of the womb....
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
V creature.
P creature
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Nicepoker(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
P creature
Bleeding gender

1 Like

Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
wunmi590:

You shouldn't have gone to this extent, from his comment, you will see he was just joking with you with laugh emoji....

He's not even God, so I know he was just teasing you...

Majority of people here are just here to catch fun and leave, no be everything we go dey take personal...

I come in peace

it's a lie, it wasn't a joke and he sounded stupid bc he was beggining to annoy me. That definitely wasn't Any shit of a joke!! I leave in peace!!!
Re: 6 Abortions In 2 Years by Prettygirl200(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nicepoker:
Bleeding gender
Just like your worthless mother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen Mandate: UNN Lecturer Sets Jaw Dropping Examination Questions. / Heartbroken Woman Weeps As She Reaches 30 Without Husband Or Children / She's Cheating And Can't Seem To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.