Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) (7644 Views)

Has Humanity Been Reset In The Recent Past? (photos) / Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Oesophagus99(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
Several graves and relics of Giants had been found...

Adam the father of all men was 60 feet tall according to Muslims...
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
If some of these pictures are real, these.are simply people with acromegaly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Mercury12(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Fredoh:

They’re all myths my dear.
So what happened to them?
What killed them?
What year did they live?
How come they’ve not been documented?

Nephilims existed.
They are so huge, powerful and also intelligent, humans won't even stand a chance even outwit them.. . This is is so because of the forbidden sex between rebellions angels and daughters of men.

So the supreme force of God did took every one of those forbidden seeds out (Giants)
Humans won't be able to survive this far if God didn't destroyed them

1 Like

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Oesophagus99:
Several graves and relics of Giants had been found...

Adam the father of all men was 60 feet's tall according to Muslims...
They attended his Burial as well. Okay!
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Upcomingdad67: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
alpharoyalty:
I believe you OP.
My dad once told me the story of giants in Benin.
He said they were so tall and strong that they can uproot palm trees and use the branches to sweep.
I once saw a very vague black and white picture of one of the giants.

I heard the same story too
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by fortunez1(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2022
I'm sure they where the architects that built America and Europe, judging from ancient civilizations.
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by fortunez1(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2022
alpharoyalty:
I believe you OP.
He said they were so tall and strong that they can uproot palm trees and use the branches to sweep.
So what did your dad say that happened to them or how they disappeared.
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 1:24am On Dec 24, 2022
Fredoh:

They’re all myths my dear.
So what happened to them?
What killed them?
What year did they live?
How come they’ve not been documented?
na hunger kpai dem ooo.

1 Like

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by fortunez1(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2022
candygist:

No they are not.
I just returned from my maternal home in Imo state. My mum uncles took me out and showed me many of my late grand father properties and lands, both sold and unsold lands in the village.

He made me believed that a lot of things have changed becouse people ar now moving out of the villages to hustle in the city.

He showed me some surviving plants that our ancestors used to feed on that made the strong and tall like a giant. HE Said while he was growing up as a child that you will see one man occupying so many hectares of lands without any neighbour. The stronger and tall you are the more lands you occupy becouse people will be scared of you.

H e said many of those plants ar no more in existence. Now you see everybody eating rice, casava, sugery stuffs and etc.

Back then our ancestors feed on plants that works marvelous of the body system.
What are the names of the plants he showed you , pls tell us.

2 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Wainey: 2:48am On Dec 24, 2022
Roboto11:

Those trees are not indigenous to Nigeria.
google Okhuse Oke
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by shegsman58(m): 4:11am On Dec 24, 2022
fortunez1:
I'm sure they where the architects that built America and Europe, judging from ancient civilizations.

Nice point there o
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by imagrg(m): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2022
Who do they fvck with their giant preek?

Can't enter a normal toto.

Or don't they fvck? grin
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by SpaceX: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2022
David and Goliath comes to my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by LegitAutos01: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2022
alpharoyalty:
I believe you OP.

What happened to all the giants why the sudden disappear
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by LegitAutos01: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2022
candygist:

No they are not.
I just returned from my maternal home in Imo state. My mum uncles took me out and showed me many of my late grand father properties and lands, both sold and unsold lands in the village.

He made me believed that a lot of things have changed becouse people ar now moving out of the villages to hustle in the city.

He showed me some surviving plants that our ancestors used to feed on that made the strong and tall like a giant. HE Said while he was growing up as a child that you will see one man occupying so many hectares of lands without any neighbour. The stronger and tall you are the more lands you occupy becouse people will be scared of you.

H e said many of those plants ar no more in existence. Now you see everybody eating rice, casava, sugery stuffs and etc.

Its like your grandfather's was a giant

I would love to meet your uncle. There is this research im working on

Do you know that cassava was brought to igbo land and Nigeria by the Portuguese. Ancient igbos dont eat cassava garri or fufu

How did i get convinced

Most igbo traditional practitioner tell stories of when they started practicing igbo tradition they fall sick after eating anything cassava and its products like garri or fufu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by alpharoyalty: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2022
LegitAutos01:

What happened to all the giants why the sudden disappear

Reliable story has it that most of them were descendants of gods that once ruled Edo land. They either went back, killed by the locals or committed suicide.
A certain prince Arhuanran, a giant, committed suicide by drowning in lake Odighi.
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by CodeTemplar: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by slipperyanus07: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2022
imagrg:
Who do they fvck with their giant preek?

Can't enter a normal toto.

Or don't they fvck? grin
among everything they are saying is only Bleep you are interested about ;Dmay God help you sad

1 Like

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 7:53am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
Why is this surprising?

Giants have always existed, even today.
Which today? Do u know anyone existing now?

1 Like

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Giants are mythical beings.

When you hear your ancestors talk about giants, they are actually talking about extremely tall men.

We have extremely tall people even today. The current tallest man is 8 feet 11 inches.

Extremely tall because the average height in countries with the tallest people is 5'11.

The Bible talked about giants. They were actually not giants. Just extremely tall people. For example, Goliath, by modern calculation, would have been around 9 feet 9 inches tall. The average Jewish man today is 5'8. Jews were probably shorter back then, perhaps with an average height of 5'6 for men. That would have made Goliath at 9'9 a colossal figure.

Perhaps, Goliath was not even as tall as that. His height might have been guessed at by the Jews. Perhaps, Goliath was just 6'4 (like me).

1 Like

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2022
candygist:

No they are not.

Interesting, make a thread on it
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2022
Roboto11:

Those trees are not indigenous to Nigeria.
Nice observation but...

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by jesmond3945: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2022
OurTruth24:
Another giant woman
op go and nba stars you will see giants
Go to sudan you will see giants
Go to rwanda you will see same.
Did you see the britena rheina that was released from russia prison.
Your argument no get water.
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Uptheante(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2022
1Sharon:
If some of these pictures are real, these.are simply people with acromegaly.
That is not acromegaly baby girl.
Acromegaly doesn't make a person to be tall, it rather causes enlarged hands & feet, protruded jaw, barrel chest & enlarged nose
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
AndroidAI:

You love wasting your time with conspiracies. Anyway, it's better than being a kidnapper or unknown gunmen.
tell him
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by KingMack(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:
How about giants dicks and giant pussy tongue

Get Sense angry

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Barims(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2022
This is another evidence that supports evolution
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by josh123(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Barims:
This is another evidence that supports evolution
No, it doesn't support evolution
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
OurTruth24:
Giant books
the modern Gutenberg printing press that will be used to print such books was invented in 1436,those type of books in the pictures will be from the 16-1700s,Europe at that time is already civilised with monarchy,city states,law and order and government influence,there is no way a purported giant or race of Giants could live in Europe at the period of the Renaissance and nobody will see,draw or sketch them,a period with master artists,explorers ,writers,scientists and sculptors like da Vinci,Bellagio,magellan,Michelangelo,gallieo,Shakespeare and nobody saw or observed these giants,those books are movie props for Harry Potter or Lord of the rings movie

1 Like

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mercury12:

Nephilims existed.
They are so huge, powerful and also intelligent, humans won't even stand a chance even outwit them.. . This is is so because of the forbidden sex between rebellions angels and daughters of men.

So the supreme force of God did took every one of those forbidden seeds out (Giants)
Humans won't be able to survive this far if God didn't destroyed them
another hole in the giant theory is lack of evidence,dinosaurs and many numerous insects and amphibian creatures that has been extinct for millions of years still have their evidence of existence on fossils, different types of dinosaurs has been discovered by careful excavation and study of their fossils,why is there no scientific evidence of giant fossils that can be carbon dated to know the precise year those giants walk the Earth,it is a shame that modern convience are also making mankind to devolve and lose his natural ability that we attribute huge projects like the pyramids and other monumental sites built by ancient men to aliens and giants

2 Likes

Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by Tickles001(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
OurTruth24:
I'll be posting some never seen before pictures that prove that Giants Existed in humanities recent past. By giants I'm not referring to deformed men and women like you see in Hollywood movies. I'm referring to normal symmetrical humans who just happen to be way taller than normal humans.

Let's proceed.

Do you know about the Betz Sphere? I once stumbled on the story but didn't get to the bottom of it.

Was it a hoax or a real life story?
Re: Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) by SporaD8: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
okoroemeka:
another hole in the giant theory is lack of evidence,dinosaurs and many numerous insects and amphibian creatures that has been extinct for millions of years still have their evidence of existence on fossils, different types of dinosaurs has been discovered by careful excavation and study of their fossils,why is there no scientific evidence of giant fossils that can be carbon dated to know the precise year those giants walk the Earth,it is a shame that modern convience are also making mankind to devolve and lose his natural ability that we attribute huge projects like the pyramids and other monumental sites built by ancient men to aliens and giants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? / Weird Funny Pregnancy Control Practices / Strange Birds Attacks British Airways Grounding The Flight For Hours In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.