Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks (98773 Views)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Blaqputin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Our sisters and ladies need serious prayers and Deliverance..
Many of them do not do these things with a clear eye.
Principalities and powers from the ocean has taken hold of many of them and control them to do these nonsense.

Pray for them.
This guy, I dey believe u Sha
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

If Rihanna does it...., you guys won't react this way...... never means she's copying Rihanna.

Now, how do you know I wouldn't react the same? Because it's Rihanna? Oh come on!

We all know Rihanna's fashion has always been hoochie.
It's only of recent that she's been adopting a more classy style.

Would you ever compare Rihanna's fashion to Celine Dion's? What's classy is classy abeg!
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by lereinter(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lolzzzzz

Dis one can't be a wife to any man na, but for highest bidder
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by edungene7: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
This one is now practicing full time kiltocurrency
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by MrBroke(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
The more I live life the more things I see, the more revealing things be

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by femisplash: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ain't moved by this shít, you may ask Ibkayee.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
Hey God! lo jade l'enu mi. grin

So classless!
Swear you don't dress like this too. embarassed smiley
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by ibkayee(f): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
femisplash:
Ain't moved by this shít, you may ask Ibkayee.
Do you have a crush on me or something, genuine question
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Igboslayer: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Mr ibu? U didnt trained her wella, c wot ur daughter is wearing around, fatherless child cant wear dis!
Poor parenting…no value whatsoever, who go marry ds wan go endure many stupid behavior.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by jaksmillioniar: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
cococandy is dis right
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Zane2point4(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
CheedyJ:

How do you know he didn't train her well, eh anyways, let's even assume he didn't, can't she retrain herself or isn't she an adult who knows right from wrong? No be everything una go dey heap on parents abeg.

Thats the big mistake you ppl make, adult wetin?

Even a trained 50yrs woman will still maintain that decorum,simple!

As i deh like this i no deh dey outside pass 8pm and thats the way i was trained to!
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Igboslayer: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Our sisters and ladies need serious prayers and Deliverance..
Many of them do not do these things with a clear eye.
Principalities and powers from the ocean has taken hold of many of them and control them to do these nonsense.

Pray for them.
Ni bo la Tun jasi bayi…Pikin wey no get home training come become ocean control device …na wa ooo
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by joe1309: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
Weeks after divorcing her husband, Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine Okafor attended her friend's party in wears partly revealing her backside, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmelwsDjSJh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
na this kind girl na una say make person pikin marry before, no level for her! Her cockies nor get shock absorber again becuz everything don finish for there.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
Weeks after divorcing her husband, Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine Okafor attended her friend's party in wears partly revealing her backside, IGBERETV reports.

Wetin this one dey sell?
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
We4all:

Same way we have criminal minded Nigerian men. It's a two way traffic dude.
What about criminal minded Nigerian women or is it only Nigerian woman that are criminal minded? undecided
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Ashirioluwa: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fashion or madness
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by femisplash: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

Do you have a crush on me or something, genuine question
My ego doesn't mess around, I would have sent you a dm long ago. But I think your question suggests you do.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Akpacha(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
I am happy for that man that just left her
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Chiraq77(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Mr ibu? U didnt trained her wella, c wot ur daughter is wearing around, fatherless child cant wear dis!

Just dey play
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Jonathanbosun: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by chatinent: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Even if it's me, I go divorce.

Little wonder.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by santakris(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Not to talk of fatherful
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Adakintroy: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wetin you expect Mr. IBU to be?. A deciplinarian?. Man spend life making a living from joking around. Taking things serious may not be his strongest point.

Am not dissing just some things need be serious with or joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Judolisco(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
CheedyJ:

How do you know he didn't train her well, eh anyways, let's even assume he didn't, can't she retrain herself or isn't she an adult who knows right from wrong? No be everything una go dey heap on parents abeg.
arbi na... People wey no get parents sef dem get sense
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by gimakon2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
LILTJAY:
no virgin for igboland because all igbo girls are prostitutes according to your lord nnamdi kanu. grin

Virgin no day again any tribe, no deceive yourself. If them give u toto, na out of love, no use am cast them. I am speaking for all tribes.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by ibkayee(f): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
femisplash:

My ego doesn't mess around, I would have sent you a dm long ago. But I think your question suggests you do.
Yeah sure thing, I yearn for you deeply
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Lepon02: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
See as she be like Olosho 200 naira.

Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by ComeToJesus: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Sad that Mr IBU didn't train her aright. There's no way she would have stayed in the marriage.

The spirit of whoredom has possessed her inside out. I pity men who wife these types. Clearly, her outfit shows that she's a public property.

It will take a lot to cleanse, debrief and reset her.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by femisplash: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:
Yeah sure thing, I yearn for you deeply
Oya, swear..

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by ibkayee(f): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
femisplash:

Oya, swear..
Abeg go siddon and stop mentioning me every 3 market days
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by ekhai(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
peter0071:
what is this?? wetin Musa no go see for gate.... Women abeg make una tell us.. Una no get private parts again?? one babe told me that na only intestine be una private part now
THIS TYPE WAS ONLY IMPRISONED BY MARRIAGE. MEN, UNA DEY TRY JARE. JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER DIVORCE, SEE WHAT SHE WEARING. NO SHAME AT ALL. FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by peter0071(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
no be small thing oo... Especially women of this generation... i dey fear them wella
ekhai:
THIS TYPE WAS ONLY IMPRISONED BY MARRIAGE. MEN, UNA DEY TRY JARE. JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER DIVORCE, SEE WHAT SHE WEARING. NO SHAME AT ALL. FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.