Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks (98607 Views)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by CheedyJ(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
cefex4:
if he trained her well she for no well something like dis?

Period
Do you need training to know this kind of dressing is bad? She no get eyes abi
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by AfonjaPriest: 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
Weeks after divorcing her husband, Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine Okafor attended her friend's party in wears partly revealing her backside, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmelwsDjSJh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If she like, make she do ashawo, which one concern me?
After all, there are people who commit suicide because they find life meaningless.
If that's the way she wants to enjoy her life, wetin be your own?
Abeg, jump inside your oba's lagoon if e pain you too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by brightleave(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
Weeks after divorcing her husband, Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine Okafor attended her friend's party in wears partly revealing her backside, IGBERETV reports.

nna eh... Their wowo make sense sha!
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Fearyourcreator: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
CheedyJ:

How do you know he didn't train her well, eh anyways, let's even assume he didn't, can't she retrain herself or isn't she an adult who knows right from wrong? No be everything una go dey heap on parents abeg.
Na parent be this...
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Holuwatomi: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Y now? Guess na the end of the year for hr to show her self...daughter of mr ibu
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by tunapawizzy: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
I no just understand weytin she wan achieve
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by tunapawizzy: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:
Well this says a lot about her up bringing
Not necessarily. Some children na demon from womb, nothing you do, they will give u a bad name.
If it's about upbringing, we've seen lots of children turn out decent and good even without proper upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by DrMuzungu(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Breast - Open
Nyash - Open
Brain - Close

brain? Which brain? Lol.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Badboybebo: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
[
How do you know he didn't train her well, eh anyways, let's even assume he didn't, can't she retrain herself or isn't she an adult who knows right from wrong? No be everything una go dey heap on parents abeg.
Thank you for this like e tire me person no fit know Wetin be good or bad everything dem go say parent mtcheeeeew
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by newnigerdelta00: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:

Wetin you born I born ashawo instead of girl
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Christian07(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
peter0071:
what is this?? wetin Musa no go see for gate.... Women abeg make una tell us.. Una no get private parts again?? one babe told me that na only intestine be una private part now

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by balarabe01(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
cheesy Her life! Buh sha the woman wor wor no be hia.
D leaders have spoken.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Jadeng: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
A lot of women make this erroneous assumption,, that when you expose your body then you get attention of men....
Well, it will shock you to know, that no responsible man will want to hang around such women or even marry such.
Of course you will attract guys, the playboys who will use and dump you.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by snoopz: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
She went to olosho's party she has to dress accordingly
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Berankis: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
peter0071:
what is this?? wetin Musa no go see for gate.... Women abeg make una tell us.. Una no get private parts again?? one babe told me that na only intestine be una private part now
This is the reason why some women can't stay married. They are very quick to divorce because they are wild and don't want to be tamed.
Her dressing here shows how wild some women want to be. And you can hardly do all these under a sane husband.
At the end of the day, the same women will be calling all men dogs after parading themselves as wild animals.

3 Likes

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by chikason22(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

Can't you comment without mentioning my name, sir? angry
I like the way zonefree is trolling you ladies. What did you ladies do to him.
Well back to your signature undecided
How many hours, days, weeks or months are needed to fear Nigerian men
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Badboybebo: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
I cannot comment on the young woman. cheesy

My only question is: why do principalities and powers have a thing for water? I have also heard about queens of the coast, marine powers etc.

But I've never heard of 'powers' from the desert. Why?
Cos water is life

[/quote]
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
True Africans don't dress to go out like this, no white lady would ever dress like that except she is acting or a full time LovePeddler and even at that she can only appear like that within hotel area. How come an African girl dressed like that? The only answer is lunacy. Let us all wish her quick recovery.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by occfx: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
CheedyJ:

She is an adult, she responsible for her life, nothing concerns Ibu

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by godofuck231: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Poor man pikin , and still she has nothing to boast of just azz, no investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Her life

Her problem

What's my own there
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by BRATISLAVA: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Even the ones who like it will come here to deny it and castigate her.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Mossey22(m): 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mr Ibu didn't do a good job
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by BRATISLAVA: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jadeng:
A lot of women make this erroneous assumption,, that when you expose your body then you get attention of men....
Well, it will shock you to know, that no responsible man will want to hang around such women or even marry such.
Of course you will attract guys, the playboys who will use and dump you.

Men love such women. All this castigation is fake. Well, what's there not to like about a woman who ticks your boxes and is up front about it?

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by BRATISLAVA: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
Berankis:

This is the reason why some women can't stay married. They are very quick to divorce because they are wild and don't want to be tamed.
Her dressing here shows how wild some women want to be. And you can hardly do all these under a sane husband.
At the end of the day, the same women will be calling all men dogs after parading themselves as wild animals.

It is the same reason many men can't stay married and want their wives to protect their marriages.

Because men don't wear these kinds of clothes, doesn't mean they aren't manwhores at heart.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by marvis13(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na runs em dey do for Northern Cyprus that yr
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Emilia154(f): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ashawo day this one eye b4 e commot 4 d marriage
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by TristanX: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

Can't you comment without mentioning my name, sir? angry

He mentioned your name because you’re a swine
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by ubee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
For me there's absolutely nothing shocking here.
For a very long time now it's not unusual to see ladies wear high cut bikini bottoms that expose basically their entire buttocks, so this shouldn't be surprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Now, how do you know I wouldn't react the same? Because it's Rihanna? Oh come on!

We all know Rihanna's fashion has always been hoochie.
It's only of recent that she's been adopting a more classy style.

Would you ever compare Rihanna's fashion to Celine Dion's? What's classy is classy abeg!

Well, everyone doesn't reason the same way.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

If she like, make she do ashawo, which one concern me?
After all, there are people who commit suicide because they find life meaningless.
If that's the way she wants to enjoy her life, wetin be your own?
Abeg, jump inside your oba's lagoon if e pain you too much.

Exactly
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by billyG(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Our sisters and ladies need serious prayers and Deliverance..
Many of them do not do these things with a clear eye.
Principalities and powers from the ocean has taken hold of many of them and control them to do these nonsense.

Pray for them.
Even you righteousness 2
Dey see this kind Abomination?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.