Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks (98610 Views)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by zona376: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mr ibu, I thought you were a real true son of the soil. You really have a lot of work to do. What's is this nonsense in the name of fashion.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by TUFFSS: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
HOLE
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Roon9(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
peter0071:
what is this?? wetin Musa no go see for gate.... Women abeg make una tell us.. Una no get private parts again?? one babe told me that na only intestine be una private part now

It's not funny anymore bro. I legit Saw a lady on pant and a top. Like not that tight they normally wear and move to their upper thighs. This was a normal black pant. Crazy

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Exceed15: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Inferiority complex.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Camberlo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
May be one of the thing the husband was against that triggered the divorce.

Women of nowadays just wants to have husband and be rocking life, some wishes to sleeping around.

Feminism campaigns on the rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by ejieddy: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
A Queen can never do this. Only a Harlot can
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Melagros(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:

Can't you comment without mentioning my name, sir? angry
Don't mind their troll my sister
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by charlizonto: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Am just waiting for the time when Ibu will be backlashing another person's daughter on social media..make I give am my own piece of mind!
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by charlizonto: 12:08am On Dec 25, 2022
The jeans dey laff her stupidity for back grin
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Stanley1155: 6:12am On Dec 25, 2022
The only remaining part of a woman that is still private is their kidney
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by FarmTech(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2022
What do u expect from ale rity children?
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by peter0071(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2022
truly... that's crazy. i pray for the single men who are yet to marry. Make them shine eyes... the street no dey smile at all
Roon9:

It's not funny anymore bro. I legit Saw a lady on pant and a top. Like not that tight they normally wear and move to their upper thighs. This was a normal black pant. Crazy

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Righteousness2:
Our sisters and ladies need serious prayers and Deliverance..
Many of them do not do these things with a clear eye.
Principalities and powers from the ocean has taken hold of many of them and control them to do these nonsense.

Pray for them.

Inasmuch as I normally won't want to think this way, recent experiences have enlightened me to really see the reality of this. Indeed, strange forces are at work in most of the self-destructive decisions taken by most ladies. I think there is a special attack on the human race and it is strategically directed at the female human being.

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Snakedoctor1: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
TMSMedia:
Weeks after divorcing her husband, Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine Okafor attended her friend's party in wears partly revealing her backside, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmelwsDjSJh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@Righteousness where you dey ?
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Konquest: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
1Dray:
So this is why she ran out of her marriage that was barely nine months? Olosho dey this one eyes.
9 months! SMH.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Konquest: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
TMSMedia:
Weeks after divorcing her husband, Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine Okafor attended her friend's party in wears partly revealing her backside, IGBERETV reports.

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Konquest: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
mariahAngel:
Hey God! lo jade l'enu mi. grin

So classless!
Lol... Your exclamation cracked me up. She could in reality be a girl with a golden heart, but she lacks a good dress-sense! The hair coloring is just like the type you'll get to see on hookers or female es.corts worldwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Jokerman(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
Elucidate321:

Inasmuch as I normally won't want to think this way, recent experiences have enlightened me to really see the reality of this. Indeed, strange forces are at work in most of the self-destructive decisions taken by most ladies. I think there is a special attack on the human race and it is strategically directed at the female human being.

Thats because they are weaker vessels. It always happens even from the beginning of time...

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Swiftgrp: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
TMSMedia:

lipsrsealed
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by dododawa1: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
One of

Them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) / Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.