Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks (98776 Views)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Awise09(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
This tells all why she can't stay with husband, business start in full time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Utanisco(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Not everywoman is wife material
Stop forcing urself into marriage

Stop all these nonsense

Before u choose for yourself
Engage in prayers

Stop marrying becus of nyash or she fine
Stop marrying bkos of sweet pussy

Stopp all these shits

Stop disbanding the word of God

Just stop
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by LILTJAY: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
gimakon2:

Virgin no day again any tribe, no deceive yourself. If them give u toto, na out of love, no use am cast them. I am speaking for all tribes.
virgin full yorubaland cool
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Dchampion65: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Saywhat10:
Well this says a lot about her up bringing

God will not give us a child that will shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by 2npe(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
HIV patients beware
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by koby86: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
If you look every well you go see entrance pipe the Asss from that short using doggy style
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by CaptainAyub: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
LILTJAY:
typical igbo girl doing what they are known for
Anumanu
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by femisplash: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

Abeg go siddon and stop mentioning me every 3 market days
So, anyone who doesn't have a crush on you isn't allowed to mention you.. I get it but that's a bit too childish tho.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by penceman(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Its not the front side, and that's the one we guys can sample. so what's the noise
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by starstaz(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na ur papa u wan marri! Continue
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by jaksmillioniar: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

Abeg go siddon and stop mentioning me every 3 market days
but wen a woman dress like dis it move guys to do wat dey didnt want to do. did u think to dress like dis is right
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by drimzsmoke(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
mariahAngel:
Hey God! lo jade l'enu mi. grin

So classless!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Fujiyama: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Our sisters and ladies need serious prayers and Deliverance..
Many of them do not do these things with a clear eye.
Principalities and powers from the ocean has taken hold of many of them and control them to do these nonsense.

Pray for them.

^^^
I cannot comment on the young woman. cheesy

My only question is: why do principalities and powers have a thing for water? I have also heard about queens of the coast, marine powers etc.

But I've never heard of 'powers' from the desert. Why?
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by koolaid87: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Her ex husband must be a lucky bastard to have made it out alive.

You can tell that she belongs to the street

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Father4all: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
As sense.less as her father
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Badboybebo: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Mr ibu? U didnt trained her wella, c wot ur daughter is wearing around, fatherless child cant wear dis!
Lol
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by 13october: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
TMSMedia:
Weeks after divorcing her husband, Mr. Ibu's daughter, Jasmine Okafor attended her friend's party in wears partly revealing her backside, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmelwsDjSJh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Spirit of Obidient is in her
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Raychee(f): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
I couldn't ever be caught wearing anything like
this. Whatever rocks your boat!

1 Like

Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by gimakon2(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
LILTJAY:
virgin full yorubaland cool

Na lie, no day deceive yourself.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by CrownLands(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is serious o! So, she is now a celebrity? Yeyecious, yeyebrity!
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by CheedyJ(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=Judolisco post=119395553]arbi na... People wey no get parents sef dem get sense.
I'm telling you
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Emola12(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Omo see stretch mark
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Sammy5413(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
How's that our business, you know the one I'm putting on today?
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by CheedyJ(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zane2point4:

Thats the big mistake you ppl make, adult wetin?

Even a trained 50yrs woman will still maintain that decorum,simple!

As i deh like this i no deh dey outside pass 8pm and thats the way i was trained to!
First of all, humans aren't robots or 'zombies' that said, you could train a child yet he/she can still deviate from the training. Point is, when it comes to humans, 1+1 isn't equals to 2. Irrespective of the trainings,there are lots of factors that could make a child deviate from any training and it may not even be on d parent and that's not say I'm making a case for the parent.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Truvelisback(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Omo, dis girl don knack tire! Her body counts fit don pass 20.
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by CheedyJ(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
melonsgroup:
Oga calm down...
Na him papa be this
That's is hustle, hope you know that?
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by Desusi: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
E don finished! This shows how responsible and marketable she is.God have mercy on men!
Re: Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks by CheedyJ(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
DomainPros:
na everything dem go heap on parents. Until we learn to raise kids to lead society, we won't grow as people.
So, are you saying that we don't have children who were well trained yet grew up to become a menace to society? Point is, when it comes to human beings, 1+1 isn't always 2 cos there are lots of underlying factors... Won't say much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Childhood Throwback Photos / Mike Ezuruonye: Don't Let This Dance Style Come To Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.