Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? (2994 Views)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / I Don’t Love Her / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Jeon(f): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2022
grin

JEEEEEZ angry

You Men complaining about Women everyday is so annoying /disgusting.
This shows that you Men don't want to have sense since you can't avoid Women totally after 1 try =failed, 2 try =failed with different Women.

Just keep calm and try your fellow Man, he will give you what a woman can't give in a relationship/ accept the flaws you have /will also reject your money by giving you love and respect.

Ask DaddyCK, he will testify. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by moyosore32: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Well imo this is a paramount problem with our ladies nowadays buh often happens amongst the exact tribe d op mentioned
I know a certain aunty,(Chiebere) who had a doctor boyfrnd and another man who was working as an engineer as side guy, everything was going on well befor one certain Emeka importer exporter allegedly arrived back from overseas, under 3months marriage sup o
First few years things were going well, until container allegedly disappeared on shore
Mk una come see how this Aunty was always cussing and blaming d man for not bn able to meet up with family responsibilities and all anymor, she even used to tell d man that he was lucky she was married yo him, saying she was hot cake befor they ever met blah blah, her ex boyfriend who used yo be a doctor now operates a standard hospital and all, comparing d man to her ex and all sort of crazy things
Y’all be guessing how I knew all this huh
It’s thru her incessant yelling and arrogant talks with her husband from time to time inside compound

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Quality20(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2022
toujurs:
Hausa guys? You mean aboki!! Do you guys even have work. . No work, and you spend chicken change
we do various agric based works, like sugarcane, cereals animal husbandry etc

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by toujurs: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2022
Quality20:
we do various agric based works, like sugarcane, cereals animal husbandry etc
Funded by CBN
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by StrongAlphMale: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi:
I am Igbo myself but I don’t understand why our Igbo girls don’t love. If they are not benefiting from the relationship one way or the other they leave that relationship.

True or genuine love is not in their dictionary. Can someone explain why is it so? Please no bashing or insults!

Igbo girls and entitlement mentality are 5 and.
They'll be billing you and still be using reverse psychology on you. They're parasite in nature. Once they're Benefitting financially from that relationship, they'll dump your ass. They're too parasitic in nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Igbo girls and entitlement mentality are 5 and.
They'll be billing you and still be using reverse psychology on you. They're parasite in nature. Once they're Benefitting financially from that relationship, they'll dump your ass. They're too parasitic in nature.
This is really getting out of hand.
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by StrongAlphMale: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi:
This is really getting out of hand.

Na that one concern them. As for me, I only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. You should do likewise
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Smartguyboy:
That how one useless Igbo girl just billing me up and down because she see I am driving big car and living in a nice area.
We just met few weeks and she asking me she need human hair and clothes that she’s used to spoiling her man giving her all she need and she’s not entitle I just laugh . Since last week she came around and refused to let me touch her when she was going I only book bolt for her 1k since then no more chatting.
But I have this Akwa Ibom girl she just love to hang around me she don’t ask for money I only give from my mind .
I think I want to start dating south south babes.
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2022
averageguy:
When has love alone ever been enough for a relationship?

Even for the guy, if you are gaining nothing from the relationship, why are you there? Are you her father?
We guys don’t have that kind of mentality. I have dated a girl without having sex with her
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Uptheante(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Quality20:
But we hausa guys are very much loved by those same igbo girls even though its only chicken change we spend
Same way Hausa girls are loved & banged by Igbo guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Jeon(f): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Uptheante:

Same way Hausa girls are loved & banged by Igbo guys grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Uptheante(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Jeon:
[/s]
Oga, why did you cancel my comment?
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Jhagz:

Mugu grin
U d mugu here bro..
Yes naija girls re bad..they re this..they re that...but there must be one or two percent of them dat re still good...ND it takes a real man to find them okay!!!..but unfortunately majority of we guys just focusing on fine face..big boobs and big nyash finish...

ND mind u...I've had my own share of bad naija girls during my University days ND beyond okay!...ND I blocked all their asses ND kept searching...

If u unlucky in life enough to find a naija girl dats gonna respect u
Then sorry bro..but u don't av anything to offer them...U must be a king before u find a queen bro
Work on urself as a man first ND see girls worship u ok!
Shalom...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Smartguyboy(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi:
I think I want to start dating south south babes.
They still have the good ones like
My babe I want to marry .
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Stargurl20(f): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2022
But I made a post some weeks ago about my inability to date because the only reason why I can date is If I have feelings for my partner and 90% of those who critized me here for waiting until I have feelings were male and also saying I will turn evening news paper. How come it's the same men claiming not to be love by certain tribe women? Isn't that confusion?
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Infeno(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2022
I will not advice my enemy to marry Anambra girl, their second name is entitlement
They behave like orphan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by deyplay: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2022
Robertgreene1:
SECONDUS...Abu mu nwafo Igbo oo maka adiro ama ama
All they know abt is money money money...
But we igbo guys no dey try at all sha..we re d ones dt spoil our girls silly with money...the "Bebe I will take care of you" crew

But Las Las I found my love after all
She's 20...I'm 27...we both from Anambra..same town
She's facially pretty though she's too slim to be called "sexy" but I don't give a damn Abt dt one... character over sexiness any time..any day
She never asks me 4 a Kobo... she's always like.."No I don't want u to waste ur money..save it instead" but I do force her to take little gifts from me sometimes...after much resistance from her
Above all.. she says "I'm sorry" to a fault..
She can even tell u "I'm sorry" for doing absolutely nothing at all... LOL
Anything u tell her with a raised voice...she goes "I'm sorry"
She's from a modest home..so well trained dt she doesn't wear trousers or any revealing dress... she swore 2 be a virgin...ND I'm keeping her like that till our wedding day...
Her social media life is quite unusual for a naija girl...talkmore of an Igbo one... she's not on F.B, Twitter, insta or whatever...only Whatsapp..and even dt Whatsapp sef..no profile pics..no status...no updates..no nothing...lol
Damn That girl is an angel...
And only death will stop me from marrying her...
Congratulations baba, if you can get a girl nowadays that's not on social media or active on social media, You are few steps from finding a life partner

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by deyplay: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2022
Smartguyboy:
That how one useless Igbo girl just billing me up and down because she see I am driving big car and living in a nice area.
We just met few weeks and she asking me she need human hair and clothes that she’s used to spoiling her man giving her all she need and she’s not entitle I just laugh . Since last week she came around and refused to let me touch her when she was going I only book bolt for her 1k since then no more chatting.
But I have this Akwa Ibom girl she just love to hang around me she don’t ask for money I only give from my mind .
then why is she not with the man spoiling her?
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Robertgreene1(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2022
deyplay:
Congratulations baba, if you can get a girl nowadays that's not on social media or active on social media, You are few steps from finding a life partner
SECONDUS bro...Secondus
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by robinso01(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2022
This is not just about igbo, but most girls in Nigeria, few days ago a girl from Taraba chatted me up, the conversation was going well for two days, until she demanded card because I've been flowing well with her conversation. Average Nigerian girl has entitled mentality, be it south west, south east, south south, middle belt or north. Though, we still have few of them that believes they are not entitled to a guy's money and don't demand.
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by faceLAGOS: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2022
I can never be with an ibo girl, even if she doesn’t ask for money.

I can’t stomach their level of savagery.

sad

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Smartguyboy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
deyplay:
then why is she not with the man spoiling her?
Just wanted to keep her around as my babe is serving in kaduna but her demand was much.
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by player007(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi:
I am Igbo myself but I don’t understand why our Igbo girls don’t love. If they are not benefiting from the relationship one way or the other they leave that relationship.

True or genuine love is not in their dictionary. Can someone explain why is it so? Please no bashing or insults!

Them de Love oh.
Talking from personal experience.
Had to leave cz she didn’t want to marry non Igbo.
She still calls me till tomorrow. But am married now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by GreaterFuture(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Quality20:
But we hausa guys are very much loved by those same igbo girls even though its only chicken change we spend
You are Hausa/northerner?
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2022
Islandboi
Are you igbo? This is so common among our Igbo girls. I have dated 2 from Enugu, 1 from Ebonyi 1 from Imo and 1 from Abia.

Look at how swallow your thinking is. So this your evaluation is because you've "dated" 4 igbo girls?
I don't know why this forum allows these type of topics.
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by 07kjb: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Stop tarnishing our SISTERS IMAGE

IF U DON'T HAVE MONEY U HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH RELATIONSHIP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Odebayo4010(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Naijanascam:
Your mother is nearest person to ask for a sincere answer

You're nuisance,I don't think you have a mother,you can't have because you're already demonstrate it
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
Islandboi
Are you igbo? This is so common among our Igbo girls. I have dated 2 from Enugu, 1 from Ebonyi 1 from Imo and 1 from Abia.

Look at how swallow your thinking is. So this your evaluation is because you've "dated" 4 igbo girls?
I don't know why this forum allows these type of topics.
it’s you that have shallow thinking if you don’t know our Igbo girls have this kind of silly mentality. I have many female Igbo friends so I know what I am saying. Even my friends complain about the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Islandboi(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
07kjb:
Stop tarnishing our SISTERS IMAGE

IF U DON'T HAVE MONEY U HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH RELATIONSHIP
Look at your shallow thinking. Tueh!
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by baretalk: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
It's a cultural thing.
Re: Why Do Our Igbo Girls Don’t Love? by Naijanascam: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2022
Odebayo4010:

You're nuisance,I don't think you have a mother,you can't have because you're already demonstrate it

If your own can't give you a sincere answer in this situation, my own mother can and her,s is final to me.......... blame yourself and your own mother for your level of understanding please

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get The "old" Her Back? / Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!! / {2016}indian Girls Hot Pics, Imges, Wallpaper & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.