Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers (49939 Views)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Mercury12(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is terrible!
That is one hell of a bad behavioral woman.
May good save good men from crossing her path

8 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by EgwunsoDOTcom: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
The kind of pain I'm feeling after watching this video, I wonder how that man will be feeling .. The embarrassment was too damn much.

She go jam her type sha.. Karma go do him work las las. angry

4 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by jumper524(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
The new notes need to be circulated for Nigerians to get used to it.
soke people are troublesome in nature. That's a good example.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Bvlgari: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
EgwunsoDOTcom:
The kind of pain I'm feeling after watching this video, I wonder how that man will be feeling .. The embarrassment was too damn much.

She go jam her type sha.. Karma go do him work las las. angry

Am telling u
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by etrange: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Ignorance doesn't justify being an illiterate

Lol... This statement doesn't make sense, bro. Y'all just be typing anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Melonsmasher: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
etrange:

LOL

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by MDK777: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
One of the example of a failed administration you see the reason why we always said that all the people that are ruling under this useless mal administration APC they are very stupid and senseless for how long are they going to circulate the distribution of this new naira note
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Fragility6: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Denko2721987:
The video looks staged sha
Dem curse una with staged sef.Everything 'staged'. Nutin dey ever dey real to una

10 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na wa o
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Yankee101: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
Skit more like
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ekanx27(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
youngbabaj:
Sue the idiot and eat free food for life

So you want her to cook all the days of her life? Well she can because Miracle nor dey tire .................
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by UNDFTD: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
What a country!
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by olibeans: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
Emefiele did a very poor job enlightening Nigerians on the new Naira notes.

Personally, I don't like the notes.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by int0x80(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
CBN should have started educating the masses about the new notes long ago. You don't just change a national currency today and start circling it tomorrow. That was a poor job done by CBN!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
If any woman holds me like this in public for any reason at all, I'll beat her to stupor!

Feminine liberties should not suffice as grounds for exhibition of stupidity and a morbid display of disrespectful tendencies.

7 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
ojun50:

CBN is not serious
In a branch here in delta state dey brought 4 hundred thousand to be share for more than 5million people.

you only get two piece of the new note if you are redrawing 100k

The new notes has highjacked by politicians
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Fayos1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2022
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by johnfem321: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
The lady needs to be taught a lesson..I understand if the guy didn’t want to be beat the lady up but the guy is a pure bastard if he doesn’t get her arrested.. ignorance is not an excuse in law

3 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nairalander248:

Please I need address of the restaurant...

The lady must be charge to court for publicly embarrassing the young man.

No lady is talking about the violence meted on the guy by the lady.

The guy is a skit maker on social media, his name is "Broda Malik". He said it before the video that he has Ben told the woman does not accept the new naira note, so he decided to test her.

He dropped another video when he went there later after some days, the woman tendered apology and he gave her some cash in the new naira note

4 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by tctrills: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Ignorance doesn't justify being an illiterate
What are you saying. Does your statement make any sense to you? Ignorance does not justify being an illiterate! Na wah oh. The kind of expressions we hear on Nairaland no go kill us oh.

4 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by brain54(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Videos like this make me to always thank God for not creating me a gentleman.
Na so you go go do over sabi and gra gra till mob go lynch you one day!

You think say na nairaland…
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
The girl supposed to be arrested for two things:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

2. For rough handling the new naira notes

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry

The woman is despicable. The worst ever
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Buhari4sale: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

The guy is a skit maker on social media, his name is "Broda Malik". He said it before the video that he has Ben told the woman does not accept the new naira note, so he decided to test her.

He dropped another video when he went there later after some days, the woman tendered apology and he gave her some cash in the new naira note

Source and proof

5 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by abimic(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
The girl supposed to be arrested for two things:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

2. For rough handling the new naira notes

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry

Do you think that shelenge Man can beat that woman?... Bros forget capping sad

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by AlongCamePollie(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Exmilitant:
I stopped watching half way.

The embarrassment was too much. My annoyance is with the so called men watching aloof from a distance.

And the uncultured lady was not even remorseful!!

Exactly! Very annoying. The man should have, at least, disfigured her face a little. grin

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by GistFullGround: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
The police should arrest the lady just to serve as a deterrence to others.

Please, someone should tag the @NigeriaPolice the law MUST find this stupid lady. Had it been a man that did this, Nigerians will be on it.

The lady must be brought to justice & down to earth. Imagine the way she felt she has conquered.

I am so angry. The guy MUST have the last laugh!

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Buhari4sale: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
tctrills:

What are you saying. Does your statement make any sense to you? Ignorance does not justify being an illiterate! Na wah oh. The kind of expressions we hear on Nairaland no go kill us oh.

It means if you are ignorant of a particular something or not, illiteracy will show in your manner of approach to such theory or scenerio

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by chaloskyx: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
In this instance the man has every right to defend himself from the woman's aggression its not all the time you have to be a gentleman sometimes you have to act before they disgrace or even kill you

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Buhari4sale: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
etrange:

How please? Does ignorance justify being an illiterate? You can be an ignorant, it doesn't makes you act like an illiterate when dealing with something you know nothing about.. You get?

Or please educate me

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Itzteewhy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
I'm actually interested in knowing how the woman would feel if she later knows that the said money is actually real

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Bjteensdes24: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
This video was shared in a group am in yesterday night, after watching it looks staged to me cos:
1. The person behind the camera wasn’t saying anything but just recording
2. The way everyone of them was reacting without complaining about the video record is another thing. If true, we will know cos the man will be reached out to no matter what since its on social media
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by FFF241: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
After all your media stunts, skits and propaganda una go rest and focus on life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.