Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers (49938 Views)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Buhari4sale: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

You don't expect me to memorize what adds no value to me. I saw his page once or twice and I gave you a hint. If you can't look for it, stop disturbing me. Na you ask for evidence in the first place

Make I free you, it be like say you no get strength for wahala
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Strikethem: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
The guy mumu walahi.

She can't try that with me, after paying her, I will demand she find solution to my cloth. If she refuses, I will pour all her remaining food away and we will start part 2 from there.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Osariemen12: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Illiteracy is still high in southwest. Imagine a lady of the age of the restaurant owner is uniformed about the new notes because she can't read. I'm sure no person of her age is uniformed about it in the whole of south south and Southeast. See the older woman using Yoruba to ask her what's going on.

Ignorance is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Elidrisy20: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na emefiele put am for this wahala,God punish emefiele
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Akindefunminiyi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
grin
steeltrust:
bro if na me
She go land for hospital

Which kind nonsense be that
Even tore the guy trouser de call am thief

Wo she go collect wotowoto
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by pocom35: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
priceactionx:
I think he needs to presscharge this.
The guy is so careful and gentle walahi.
He should report straight to the nearest police station if he comes across this video. Even the last guy was being attacked by the useless lady. That is harrasment and embarrassment of the highest level. The idiot was even trying to hold him by blokos, haba.
The guy might be new or passerby in that environment so he was very careful and trying to explain things, so that he won't get lynched. That's why he was very careful.This is how they always raise false alarms and this will turn to mob actions killing innocent souls.
Imagine, calling crowd on him to come and see armed robber and a fraudster using fake money, after tearing his cloths. Please anyone knows that guy, they should show him the video and get that lady arrested. She deserves to be detained and charged to court. Am sure within 3 months her life won't remain the same again. If not for the useless government that just went and Photoshop old notes, [b]and didn't do much of awareness, [/b]idiots like her won't have opportunities to do this nonsense.

How much awareness do you need government to do...

Making an official announcement with all media reporting it isn't enough?...so government should organise people to Walk the whole Nigeria to educate lunatic like that lady of a change of currency in this era?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Akindefunminiyi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
sevenhundred:
govt is at fault here, no enough info.
exactly
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Elidrisy20: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na by force to collect your new naira note?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Drbarmes(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
Never get into fight with woman. The guy Bleep up
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Olatunde10(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
This video is staged. This guy make skit with young content creator called Broda Malik. My eyes cant deceive me nah
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by pocom35: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
tctrills:

What are you saying. Does your statement make any sense to you? Ignorance does not justify being an illiterate! Na wah oh. The kind of expressions we hear on Nairaland no go kill us oh.
I wonder grin
It should be the other way around..

Illiteracy doesn't justify ignorance
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Akindefunminiyi(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
abimic:

Do you think that shelenge Man can beat that woman?... Bros forget capping sad
why won't he be able to beat the woman. He was just playing safe so as not to hit the lady before he lands in police station. One punch in the lady's eye will get her to the ground
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Brownshoe: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Something tells me is an arrange video trying to send a message to the government on the redesign.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Strikethem: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Videos like this make me to always thank God for not creating me a gentleman.
I swear, e no fit be me o. I go tear her own cloth and makes sure her breasts come outside
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by PoliteActivist: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Denko2721987:
The video looks staged sha

Of course it is staged. Number one give away is always absence of names and location. Number two, everybody in Nigeria knows there are new notes. In real life they'd have resolved it inside one way or another. Nobody would do all this for 400 Naira!
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Guyman01: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
AlongCamePollie:

Exactly! Very annoying. The man should have, at least, disfigured her face a little. grin
She was already calling him armed robber and doing that can bring jungle justice from Simple men who won't even ask questions as long as it's a woman

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Guyman01: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

The guy is a skit maker on social media, his name is "Broda Malik". He said it before the video that he has Ben told the woman does not accept the new naira note, so he decided to test her.

He dropped another video when he went there later after some days, the woman tendered apology and he gave her some cash in the new naira note
Drop the link to the skit if you didn't just make this up
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Wainey: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
The new notes need to be circulated for Nigerians to get used to it.
There are 500m notes for 200m persons.

There is no way you will see those new notes
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by techcoms: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fake Actors
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Biafraaa: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Just watching this video I realized I have anger issues. The way my blood was boiling, if it were to be me in that man position at that very moment, I for don use blow blind her one eye.
Nonsense.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Tell us when u finish your comedy.
Thanks
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Konjiboii: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
This look like a skit, when you see real fight you go know.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by do4luv14(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Ignorance doesn't justify being an illiterate

Nothing like that, Her action is a direct result of CBN fire-Bridget approach to the new note,

No rebust Awareness, No Advertisement, No lengthy Publicity about it,

Just Announcement, and straight away, start printing, That's a big failure6on their part
Worst still, the new notes are not even enough for circulation,

That's a perfect example of, much ado about nothing
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Kingluqman(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is just a Tip of of the Iceberg of how women can torture someone. Despite renting his pants, she went further to effect mockery and jeering.
What a Gentleman. Pls. who can follow dz up?
This is how JUNGLE JUSTICE starts.
Before one would say Jack Robinson, the youngman would go up in flames.

This is beyond pathetic.
Leaving Nigeria is not only for Greener pastures but, also for sanity restoration & quality of life
Leaving Nigeria is not only for Greener pastures but, also for sanity restoration & quality of life!!!! Shikena!!

It shall be well with you sir.

At some point while watching the video on tiktok, I had to shout "is this woman mad" that my wife had to rush in to check what's up. Not funny!!

But the National Orientation Agency and CBN ain't helping the situation. The man isn't the first victim of such

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by zumbigbo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2022
Proof that 85% of Nigerians are functionally illiterate.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Didi2d(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
ojun50:

CBN is not serious
In a branch here in delta state dey brought 4 hundred thousand to be share for more than 5million people.

you only get two piece of the new note if you are redrawing 100k

You men withdrawing 100k
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by tuzle(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

I just told you his Facebook handle, check it out, don't be a lazy youth.

Check Boda Malik or Broda Malik, either of the two
u are right, he is a skit maker
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Saintinoo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
The girl supposed to be arrested for two things:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

2. For rough handling the new naira notes

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry

3. For rejecting a naira note; section 16 of CBN act will work against her, and it is punishable by fine.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by CaptainFM1: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Thank God I'm not the man.....make I chill first
That stupid woman for collect

If you're the man, that woman go die and you would have bought what you no bargain for that day.

The devil uses people with whatever instrument he finds. I can bet you, one blow on that woman and she will cross over.

The devil is getting to people through Emefiele's coloured notes now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Silentflute1234: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
STaGeD!!! What Nigerians can't do for the clouds does not exist....Forget tear-tear trousers ...noh de whyine me jor
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Journalistonwhe: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
That lady need to be detained Asap. Who know where this incident took place?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nchenches: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Politicians steal and store the same Naira in containers.
Suffer head Nigerians tear themselves apart for a token.
The worst corrupt administration ever in Nigeria is the APC government. APC placed Nigeria as a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as most terrorised people on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.