Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers (49947 Views)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by kelvinklein219(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Eyaaa and na Tinubu give him Urchins fake Money grin grin, let them see preamble of what is to come, Yoruba make una ready to Suffer first hand ontop Tinubu hand

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Guyman01: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

I just told you his Facebook handle, check it out, don't be a lazy youth.

Check Boda Malik or Broda Malik, either of the two
Post link or stop making up stories
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by MrBanner(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kasdat5:
Ignorance doesn't justify being an illiterate

I think you meant it the other way around

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Guyman01:

Drop the link to the skit if you didn't just make this up

If you can't search the name I typed there, you are free to take it as a lie. It is not a must you believe me in the first place. I don't stress myself for people to believe me, not my thing.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nchenches: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:
The girl supposed to be arrested for two things:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

2. For rough handling the new naira notes

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry

The restaurant woman, in fact, most Nigerians don't know yet that putting one's hands on another person's body without the person's permission, is a punishable offence.
At least, the restaurant woman must pay the cost of the man's clothes she ripped apart.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Josephkabila12: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
priceactionx:
I think he needs to presscharge this.
The guy is so careful and gentle walahi.
He should report straight to the nearest police station if he comes across this video. Even the last guy was being attacked by the useless lady. That is harrasment and embarrassment of the highest level. The idiot was even trying to hold him by blokos, haba.
The guy might be new or passerby in that environment so he was very careful and trying to explain things, so that he won't get lynched. That's why he was very careful.This is how they always raise false alarms and this will turn to mob actions killing innocent souls.
Imagine, calling crowd on him to come and see armed robber and a fraudster using fake money, after tearing his cloths. Please anyone knows that guy, they should show him the video and get that lady arrested. She deserves to be detained and charged to court. Am sure within 3 months her life won't remain the same again. If not for the useless government that just went and Photoshop old notes, and didn't do much of awareness, idiots like her won't have opportunities to do this nonsense.
it was false alarm that kill Aluu 4. Tekena and Lloyd Dem. May their soul rest in peace
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by angelfallz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
Forget that one, he does not want to beat her because she is female? What kind of rubbish is that? Anyway, women know the men they do that rubbish for.
Akindefunminiyi:

1. For embarrassing the man; Can you imagine, she even tore his clothes before and after he paid her. I know that the man won't want to beat the woman just because she is a female. She is a female and she is really misusing her rights against the man. Assuming it was man to man, I know what would have happened

Lastly, The government is meant to reward the man cos the embarrassment was just too much. Asin, I really felt for that man cry cry
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ComeToJesus: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
All the elements of staging are present. Mechanical reactions and consciously aligning with the camera.

2 Likes

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by seyiseyi84: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
The awareness is to low
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nchenches: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
priceactionx:
I think he needs to presscharge this.
The guy is so careful and gentle walahi.
He should report straight to the nearest police station if he comes across this video. Even the last guy was being attacked by the useless lady. That is harrasment and embarrassment of the highest level. The idiot was even trying to hold him by blokos, haba.
The guy might be new or passerby in that environment so he was very careful and trying to explain things, so that he won't get lynched. That's why he was very careful.This is how they always raise false alarms and this will turn to mob actions killing innocent souls.
Imagine, calling crowd on him to come and see armed robber and a fraudster using fake money, after tearing his cloths. Please anyone knows that guy, they should show him the video and get that lady arrested. She deserves to be detained and charged to court. Am sure within 3 months her life won't remain the same again. If not for the useless government that just went and Photoshop old notes, and didn't do much of awareness, idiots like her won't have opportunities to do this nonsense.

This is why lynching of suspects is prohibited, this is why extra judicial killing by Nigeria's armed forces is supposed to be prohibited.
More often than not, innocent people are lynched or killed extrajudicial.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Illegal1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Isoryt....
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by gafsal: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
This woman is walking majestically into prison for rejecting A LEGAL TENDER
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by MiaBeer(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is the result of govt failure to get ordinary Nigerians to know about the new notes. But, in a normal Country the lady can be severely punished for rejecting a legal currency.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Emmy909: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Well it look like stage! ... don't believe all these online skit maker for views

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by JordanMichael(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ignorant embarassed
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Kelvin3476: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:

WOMEN WON'T LEFT ANY STONE UNTURNED WHENEVER THEY GET A CHANCE TO EMBARRASS AND INTIMIDATE A MAN ONLY BECUS THEY ARE WOMEN
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Indispensable85(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
The guy is a skit maker
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Emaprince: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Looks staged. Nonsense
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by sukkot: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by sukkot: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by sukkot: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
Biafraaa:
Just watching this video I realized I have anger issues. The way my blood was boiling, if it were to be me in that man position at that very moment, I for don use blow blind her one eye.
Nonsense.
bros just by ya name we know you have anger issues. mr biafra

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ibkayee(f): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
This looks like a skit
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by dewiseacre(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
This video's been flying around. Am I the only one who thinks it was scripted?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Iamfavored: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
First time I watched the video I thought it was comedy.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by etimemmanuel10: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
He is a skit maker Brodamalik, but don't know if this is a skit tho' .... He has a video where the woman later apologized!
sukkot:
bros just by ya name we know you have anger issues. mr biafra
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by etimemmanuel10: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
He is a skit maker Brodamalik, but don't know if this is a skit tho' .... He has a video where the woman later apologized!
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Fulmigati: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2022
Denko2721987:
The video looks staged sha
That was my first thought upon seeing this thread, but after watching the video it doesn't look staged at all.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by sukkot: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2022
etimemmanuel10:
its most likely a skit too

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by smasher1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2022
Denko2721987:
The video looks staged sha

The humiliation is more than that. That man was practically naked and too many people around to have been rented for such a purpose.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by fajbam216: 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
The. Guy na skit maker....by d. Name ola...

He always feature bro Malik a young guy who allways. Pray..on tiktok...

Alll these. Guys r just driven traffic.. nothing more
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by johnfem321: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Skit or no skit.. acting or no acting.. that thing is not fit to be called a women.. she should be locked up with harden criminal in jail.. she has no manner of training, culture or respect.. I blame her parent and her ex boyfriend because I’m sure she can’t be married with such behavior
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
Akindefunminiyi:

Assaulting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.