Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers (49946 Views)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by OvertheTop(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Nairalander248:

Please I need address of the restaurant...

The lady must be charge to court for publicly embarrassing the young man.

No lady is talking about the violence meted on the guy by the lady.

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by OvertheTop(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Videos like this make me to always thank God for not creating me a gentleman.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Naija people no dey listen to news update.Is so pathetic that full grown adults can't get authoritative information to work with.Rather is always hearsay,rumors and low sy gossips at newspaper stands that push them around like zombies.Pity Una for this jet age no sense at all for that Una brain angry
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by holysaint1(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Lemme just be scrolling and be going sha..

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2022
Kasdat5:
Ignorance doesn't justify being an illiterate

Liked, Shared and Followed.

Illiteracy doesn't justify Ignorance, rather.

1 Share

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by einsteine(m): 1:25am On Dec 25, 2022
ojun50:

CBN is not serious
In a branch here in delta state dey brought 4 hundred thousand to be share for more than 5million people.

you only get two piece of the new note if you are redrawing 100k

Withdraw.

WTF is redraw?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by tollyboy5(m): 2:01am On Dec 25, 2022
priceactionx:

And her fellow idiot woman has started fueling it as if they knew the guy before or he jilted them before. Online communities and lawyers have to look for this guy and demand justice. I will be very happy if I heard she has been arrested. Police love cases like this.
He was half dead but God saves him because of some reasonable guys that came to his rescue. Did you even notice she didn't give the guy change? And kept on tearing the clothes after settlements?
I am sure this must be lagos looking at the environment and the drama nature.
Someone needs to share the video and tag lagos PPRO Benjamin Hundeyin on twitter to get that lady arrested. I am not just on twitter, i would hv done that.
If I tell people women are very stvpid, they'll look like I'm too harsh. I've take note of several of my experience to come to such conclusion.

There was a time my friend went to buy food stuff from a lady in my area. Thank God I was there, as a lagosian and from a strong family my confidence no small.
This lady just started accusing my friend that his 1k is fake.
My friend was dumbfounded and shock, she started dragging him, and that place was bustop were agbero plenty at night.
I quickly swung into action, this time new note matter no even dey inside the issue. I told my friend to bring out enough 1k note to show her he's not hungry looking for how to spend fake money.
Unfortunately for us that the last cash on him lol. I told the lady I'll give a dirty Hot slap if she keeps rough handling my friend and nothing will happen that this is Lagos, I told her I'll get her stupid ass arrested.
One other idiot fellow woman came to check the normal 1k and shouted "fake ni " . I really put fear in the stupid lady's body and was wishing to land her hot slap but she saw my face and reduce her tempo.

Me wey my angered face dey look like devil before. When two or three area boys came, me myself relate with them like Omo iya. They checked the money and told her it's not fake, God bless Lagos area boys . They know the lady well enough but didn't come to take side.
The idiot girl was now explaining how she has been dupped before in Lagos that she's from Togo.
She was saying that to gain sympathy from people who gathered, I was like you should be kneeling begging me instead of telling me nonsense story.
I was disappointed my friend didn't want to arrest someone that would have caused mob action on him.

I'm a gentle person but if woman try that shit with me I will beat nonsense! From her body.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by iHateFraudsters: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2022
youngbabaj:
Sue the idiot and eat free food for life

You want to sue someone and still eat that person's food?

Poison dey hungry you ba?
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by KangaIye: 3:09am On Dec 25, 2022
I hope This isn't Skit because this is uncalled for

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Caseless: 3:33am On Dec 25, 2022
I don't think I can be this patient. Abi dem stage am?

This can be real or not.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Jeffy1206(m): 4:43am On Dec 25, 2022
If this is not acting, if na me, I go beat the hell out of her for tearing my clothes angry
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Ferdinandu(m): 4:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
These are the olodos CBN is forcing cashless policy on.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by MasterTeeUSA: 5:32am On Dec 25, 2022
Make people just dey do transfer or POS payment...too much wahala sef for cash transactions and fake notes/ignorant people
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by yahoodetector: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Exmilitant:
I stopped watching half way.

The embarrassment was too much. My annoyance is with the so called men watching aloof from a distance.

And the uncultured lady was not even remorseful!!

90% of Nigerian men are sissies and useless.

They always stand aside when a lady is molesting their fellow man and will do nothing but once the molested man touches the said lady, they will come to her defence because they have the ambition to eat from her smelly kpeküs.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nairalander248: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

The guy is a skit maker on social media, his name is "Broda Malik". He said it before the video that he has Ben told the woman does not accept the new naira note, so he decided to test her.

He dropped another video when he went there later after some days, the woman tendered apology and he gave her some cash in the new naira note
I just found that out... Thanks
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by izibili44: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2022
Omo the guy for go bring police for the matter. Now in the area the guy is been watch like a thief. Na local place be that.
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgCHMFbFtkc

Restaurant owner embarasses male customer because he paid with the new N1000 naira note after eating and she refused it saying she doesnt know that kind of money shocked shocked shocked

It turned to a big fight...She even tore his trousers shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmhhRVnJkuP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Nobodysboo(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2022
More new notes please
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Akindefunminiyi(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2022
Obynolee:

The man is an idiot for not giving her tom tom for mouth,who told you dey no dey give stupid words woman gbas gbos?,I for don scatter her mouth the moment I saw my cloth in shred.i hate this type of men,na this type him wife dey beat foe House.
grin grin
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by DJInfluence: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Bunch of illiterates

The supporting casts shouting fake fake fake in the background was more annoying to me.

We always handle misunderstanding with aggression..... something that could've been peacefully settled.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by jrobbins: 7:12am On Dec 25, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

The guy is a skit maker on social media, his name is "Broda Malik". He said it before the video that he has Ben told the woman does not accept the new naira note, so he decided to test her.

He dropped another video when he went there later after some days, the woman tendered apology and he gave her some cash in the new naira note

Yeah link to sequel

https://fb.watch/hDESvtEjhk/
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by EconFinance: 7:33am On Dec 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This is just a Tip of of the Iceberg of how women can torture someone. Despite renting his pants, she went further to effect mockery and jeering.
What a Gentleman. Pls. who can follow dz up?
This is how JUNGLE JUSTICE starts.
Before one would say Jack Robinson, the youngman would go up in flames.

This is beyond pathetic.
Leaving Nigeria is not only for Greener pastures but, also for sanity restoration & quality of life

Honestly
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Nairalander248:

I just found that out... Thanks

Na correct Nairalander be this, not the lazy ones who couldn't even helped themselves by searching a name on Facebook before labelling me liars. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Biafraaa: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2022
sukkot:
bros just by ya name we know you have anger issues. mr biafra

Lol... If you go by this logic then I must say, you have a problem more than my anger issue.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by barinedan(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2022
The heat from gas cooker she uses every day has really affected her brain
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by ubev01(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2022
Na skit, but las las, people go still fight say dem no wan old note again. 30 days from now, we go know how far
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by cayorday89(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2022
priceactionx:
Update: I learnt the guy is a skit maker and the lady was caught unawares because she has vowed never to collect the new naira notes.
Some people just purposely chose to be stupid for life, vowed never to collect the new notes, how is that even possible when it will one day not be in circulation again. If na skit, it dey okay, but if na real situation, omoh my patience and calmness will no longer exist the moment she holds me for more than 30mins for a crime not committed.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Denko2721987:
The video looks staged sha
Very staged
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by Bvlgari: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Very staged

Sharrap there...go and stage your own like this if na so...mugu...everything na staged
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Bvlgari:

Sharrap there...go and stage your own like this if na so...mugu...everything na staged
Merry Christmas.
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by sukkot: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2022
Biafraaa:

Lol... If you go by this logic then I must say, you have a problem more than my anger issue.
grin
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by gaby(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
tollyboy5:

If I tell people women are very stvpid, they'll look like I'm too harsh. I've take note of several of my experience to come to such conclusion.

There was a time my friend went to buy food stuff from a lady in my area. Thank God I was there, as a lagosian and from a strong family my confidence no small.
This lady just started accusing my friend that his 1k is fake.
My friend was dumbfounded and shock, she started dragging him, and that place was bustop were agbero plenty at night.
I quickly swung into action, this time new note matter no even dey inside the issue. I told my friend to bring out enough 1k note to show her he's not hungry looking for how to spend fake money.
Unfortunately for us that the last cash on him lol. I told the lady I'll give a dirty Hot slap if she keeps rough handling my friend and nothing will happen that this is Lagos, I told her I'll get her stupid ass arrested.
One other idiot fellow woman came to check the normal 1k and shouted "fake ni " . I really put fear in the stupid lady's body and was wishing to land her hot slap but she saw my face and reduce her tempo.

Me wey my angered face dey look like devil before. When two or three area boys came, me myself relate with them like Omo iya. They checked the money and told her it's not fake, God bless Lagos area boys . They know the lady well enough but didn't come to take side.
The idiot girl was now explaining how she has been dupped before in Lagos that she's from Togo.
She was saying that to gain sympathy from people who gathered, I was like you should be kneeling begging me instead of telling me nonsense story.
I was disappointed my friend didn't want to arrest someone that would have caused mob action on him.

I'm a gentle person but if woman try that shit with me I will beat nonsense! From her body.

No wonder....

Your mum and sisters are stupid.

You are cursed forever.

Now, I understand better.
I spit, sheet, and pee on you.

Tueeeh
Re: New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers by tollyboy5(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
gaby:

No wonder....

Your mum and sisters are stupid.

You are cursed forever.

Now, I understand better.
I spit, sheet, and pee on you.

Tueeeh
fo0L oponu! If e sure for you , make we meet 4 Lagos this 31st

Ori e ti o Fe pe yen.
B∆stard son of a fo0L!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mcafee Anti-Virus Founder, John McAfee Found Dead In Barcelona Prison / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened / My Response To A Loan App Collection Officer That Threatened To Upload My Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.