Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) (792 Views)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Why Is Christmas Special To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by Ourtruth247: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
I will like to use this thread to touch on a very important subject that might open us up to some moral contemplation.

Today is Christmas day and many of us have our bellies filled with food. This food most definitely consist of the flesh of goats, chickens, cows and turkeys. We all spilled blood on a planet wide scale today, and even though it is animal blood, its still the blood of a living being with emotions, that can feel love and pain. We kill these animals for our enjoyment and by doing so we tacitly agree to partake in the hierarchical, spiritual food pyramid.

Just as we are feeding on the flesh of these "innocent" animals that have done us no harm or wrong, we are also being fed on by the entities that control these realm. These entities feed not on our flesh, but on our loosh( our fear, pain and suffering).

So just as we continually kill animals in their millions, humans will continually experience wars, death and sicknesses that will generate loosh for these beings.

Just as we aren't punished for killing these animals without pity, these entities cannot be punished for manipulating us to kill ourselves and cause pain and suffering across the world. Just as no one comes to save the animals we kill for enjoyment, no one is coming to save us from these evil controllers.

So when you go to pray to God to heal your land, to end poverty, pain and suffering in the world, maybe you should bear in mind that you are adding to the stain of death and suffering in the world. In some ways you are also feeding these evil entities. They may not enjoy the suffering and pain of animals as much as they enjoy that of humans, but they definitely do enjoy it.

So as you are feeding yourselves today, you are also feeding them. The same way you enjoy Christmas is the same way they also enjoy Christmas.

This is a day of global sacrifice, and we are all willing participants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by Matix222: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by Balablue64: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
You dey smoke Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by darocha1: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Remember that song 'I need igbo and shayo ooo'

Dude must have listened to it and implemented

3 Likes

Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by godwinstringed1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
darocha1:
Remember that song 'I need igbo and shayo ooo'

Dude must have listened to it and implemented

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by Brandiebird(f): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Soooooooo I should eat grass to avoid death, pain and suffering?

You this fanatical vegetable worshipper 😭

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by Seeker675: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2023
Ourtruth247:
I will like to use this thread to touch on a very important subject that might open us up to some moral contemplation.

Today is Christmas day and many of us have our bellies filled with food. This food most definitely consist of the flesh of goats, chickens, cows and turkeys. We all spilled blood on a planet wide scale today, and even though it is animal blood, its still the blood of a living being with emotions, that can feel love and pain. We kill these animals for our enjoyment and by doing so we tacitly agree to partake in the hierarchical, spiritual food pyramid.

Just as we are feeding on the flesh of these "innocent" animals that have done us no harm or wrong, we are also being fed on by the entities that control these realm. These entities feed not on our flesh, but on our loosh( our fear, pain and suffering).

So just as we continually kill animals in their millions, humans will continually experience wars, death and sicknesses that will generate loosh for these beings.

Just as we aren't punished for killing these animals without pity, these entities cannot be punished for manipulating us to kill ourselves and cause pain and suffering across the world. Just as no one comes to save the animals we kill for enjoyment, no one is coming to save us from these evil controllers.

So when you go to pray to God to heal your land, to end poverty, pain and suffering in the world, maybe you should bear in mind that you are adding to the stain of death and suffering in the world. In some ways you are also feeding these evil entities. They may not enjoy the suffering and pain of animals as much as they enjoy that of humans, but they definitely do enjoy it.

So as you are feeding yourselves today, you are also feeding them. The same way you enjoy Christmas is the same way they also enjoy Christmas.

This is a day of global sacrifice, and we are all willing participants.

Now you're here, I would like you to read this post a member made here https://www.nairaland.com/7935449/romancelander-real-life-experience

It talks about a place where the human soul is stripped out of the body and memory wiped off just like you said on one of your posts, pls read to the end and tell me what you think
Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by dkidd: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Being a vegetarian is a choice but what baffles me about people like this mumu op is that they forget plants are also living things with life in them and eating them also means ur killing them to sustain. Those innocent plants have done no harm to deserve such cruelty. Let us all eat air and water... Buffoon
Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by correctguy101(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2023
True.

It's same reason one can't blame the so-called demons for feasting on man. cool shocked

We kill goats and other animals without pity. Oh, and the claim is that since we're higher than them, it's all okay. angry

I will never be a vegetarian though. I love meat... grin
Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by correctguy101(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Seeker675:

Now you're here, I would like you to read this post a member made here https://www.nairaland.com/7935449/romancelander-real-life-experience

It talks about a place where the human soul is stripped out of the body and memory wiped off just like you said on one of your posts, pls read to the end and tell me what you think

The account is nothing serious.
Re: Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) by alpharoyalty: 3:26pm On Jan 02
Brandiebird:
Soooooooo I should eat grass to avoid death, pain and suffering?

You this fanatical vegetable worshipper 😭

Ayam not understanding

Dude 😎
What the op is saying is that we are part of a system and pyramid.
A pyramid of eat and be eaten. We are in the food chain as well. So it doesn't matter if you eat goat or grass , you are food to other entities. Entities that feed on you without emotions just the same way we feed on meats and vegetables without emotions

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PI Network Coins Needed At Best Offers. / Guys, Do You Agree With Baba Tee / Why Is She Like This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.