Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,647 members, 7,823,832 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Is Christmas Special To You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Christmas Special To You? (4548 Views)

Everyday Is Christmas For Our Controllers. (Christmas Special) / I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / Looking For Someone Special To Spoil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Evilblakman2: 10:31am On Dec 25, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

No need for harsh words my guy.

My bad , I got carried away
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by lastchild: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2022
it's special because the world has made it a special day and season
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by faithfull18(f): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2022
Evilblakman2:

You never enlighten yourself about Christianity na me you won enlightening
It’s the confidence for me … I’m amazed by how ignorant and bigoted you are .
Simple correction you can’t take .
You see why you need Jesus Christ, He alone can fill that void, let HIM bro, it costs nothing, it's free.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by meobizy(f): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2022
It was special as a child based on gifts and outings. As an adult, wetin concern me? I never born so nobody to buy gift for nor take on outing. I never marry so no idiot to make sure we comot for festivities. Na sleep get me all day unless person come visit me.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by meobizy(f): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
johnop:
please am in a terrible condition right now! am trying my best to keep my mom alive please any kind hearted person should come to my aid. anything you have pls help me... my mom is not in a good condition and i dont have money. my acct is gtbank. zero two five nine four eight nine two zero two.... name:ikediobi franklin paul. pls anything you can help me with. love you all. merry christmas
Na every day your mama get issue? Post your address so any Nairalander in the mood will visit and bless you. Quit your lies. Today is a holiday.

Mynd44, wetin you reason?
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Evilblakman2: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
faithfull18:

You see why you need Jesus Christ, He alone can fill that void, let HIM bro, it costs nothing, it's free.

You’re delusional
Being derivative, normally
If only you can reason
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Hayjay1710: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2022
It’s my precious wife birthday
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by meobizy(f): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2022
johnop:
yes even if i am ban is ok. but you will not see good things in life if anything happens to my mom bye
Lol. Unserious entity. E no dey hard una. Na to type new username and password.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Isabi4lov: 10:53am On Dec 25, 2022
Time to relax my bones and free from putting on bra..
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Treasuredgift(f): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2022
Christmas is special to me, because it is a day that the world decided on, to celebrate the birth of the greatest lover of all. The shekina Glory. The giver and the keeper of life.

Happy birthday to Jesus.
We celebrate you sir.
You may not have being born into the world on this particular date, but humanity decided to use this day to celebrate that great day.

Coming into this poluted world to bring redemption, was what many men waited for, Abraham hoped for, David wanted, and many other prophets too, and today, we are privileged to be part of those celebrating it.

Thank you Jesus.

Merry xmas, all.
Merry xmas, nairalanders
Merry xmas, ndi nkem......
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by WHITELIGHTER: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2022
Nothing special about it to me...
Just plenty waste
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by faithfull18(f): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2022
Evilblakman2:

You’re delusional
Being derivative, normally
If only you can reason
Pele, merry Christmas.

I am done with you, now let me go enjoy my Christmas grin
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by oyeb15: 11:04am On Dec 25, 2022
This year Xmas isn't good. Thunder fire all our leaders in Nigeria
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Sweetvie: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Lol... Coz it my birthday grin

Merry Christmas y'all grin
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by shimolv: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2022
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Maj196(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2022
It signals the end of the year is nigh
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by mikoloson: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2022
hergists A chearful soul should please celeberate Christmas for me with any token. Show love to a brother,
0108219491 gtbank Joseph M
:
Christmas is a special holiday for many people around the world because it is a time of celebration, family, and giving.

Many people observe Christmas by participating in religious ceremonies, exchanging gifts, and spending time with loved ones.

Christmas is a time to reflect on the year that has passed and to look forward to the year ahead. For many people, Christmas is a time of joy and happiness, and it is a time to come together with friends and family to celebrate and share in the holiday spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OZT0GRX1Qg&t=14s
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by FavouredNK: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Because it's the remembrance of the gift of salvation to mankind, the birth of christ. Nothing else can be more special than that.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Buskynwa: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Islandboi:
There’s nothing special about Christmas.

If you have money, today is Christmas. If you don’t have money today is Sunday.
No lies here
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2022
Evilblakman2:

Last last we go still die
Their own is better their have gone to rest for eternity…

Nothing like rest after death

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Encyclopedia1: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2022
I AM STILL SEARCHING ALL THE TYPES OF BIBLE SERIOUSLY TO FIND THE PLACE WRITTEN THAT JESUS WAS BORN DECEMBER 25TH
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by MrBroke(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Absolutely nothing special. Special days are when something great or wonderful happens to me or have happened to me.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Encyclopedia1: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin REDEEMERS, how Xmas market?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Enemyofpeace: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
If I disclose my location to any of you, make I bend. Sebi una sabi hoard information. Una go salivate tire today.

Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by Rastaboi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
To me Christmas �⛄ isn't special..
I see it as a normal day..
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by uyogabie(f): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
My first child was born on Christmas day.
Re: Why Is Christmas Special To You? by harmony75: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2022
Xmas is special bc it is special our Lord Jesus's birthday.. Merry Xmas everyone �❣️�✨❣️�� � ❣️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics* / Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time / What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.