Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL (5106 Views)

An ugly Girl With A Big Booty Or Preety Face And Dry Booty ? / "He Is A Good Guy, But He Is Short And Ugly" Girl Cries Out / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL by DonKuti(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2022
hardon1:
Village people really load enough airtime before Dem call you

Haha... Him no know. Why you dey leak the secret Bros? tongue
Re: HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL by faceLAGOS: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2022
Why you wan take advantage of the girl?

Is it because she’s your mom’s house help?

Just find another girl not trying to take advantage of this one & you fit regret am later sef due to the proximity wey you two get.

Anyway, just call her to a secluded place & tell her you really like her & would love to marry her.

Make sure she can feel the desire/honesty in your tone. Hold her hand lightly and let her feel your sensual touch. Tip her as you are leaving when done talking to her.

After that, make sure you are always staring at her and let her see you staring at her.

Wait till night when she’s alone, the grab her and keep telling her sweet nothings.

Walai, she go let you, unless na vurgin.

Hope she’s chubby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL by okoroemeka(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I entered village yesterday, to my surprise my mother brought in a new house help.
She no fine at all, but she get body

Today I just comeback from youth meeting after drinking and na she open gate for me.
As I dey so, omo konji just dey wipe me with oriamo.
I want to make a move on the girl so we can have sex.
The girl no fine at all but is managable
How do I start
How do I tell her lets Bleep?
Should I give her money or not
I need serious advice from the OGs
first what you should do make sure you have at least #2k in your pocket,and banish the thought of nacking her that day it might backfire,call her in a private place were she will be comfortable and start telling her with a serious face how beautiful and angelic she looks,how you like hardworking girls,that you will send her to university and after that send her to do Masters in Canada,that you love her pass your mother,that from now on anything she wants is on you,infact ask her what does she want now badly,she will be shy and say nothing or demand something trival like dress or shoes,give her the #2k and make sure to be holding her while talking and after giving the money move to the booobs,gently caress the nipples no rough play and gauge the reaction,if she likes it move to the kpekus,if she open her legs for fingering and the coast is clear you can nack her but if you want to touch the kpekus and she refuse,leave it,,the next day she will has enough time to fantasize and even masturbate about you so if you touch her again na yaraksta be that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL by Divoc19(f): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2022
Close your eyes and fantasize. E hard?
Re: HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL by benqo01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
ENOUGH OF THE JOKES
THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER.

PLEASE ONLY MATURED MINDS SHOULD REPLY

Shut up

1 Like

Re: HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL by prophetfire: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
okoroemeka:
first what you should do make sure you have at least #2k in your pocket,and banish the thought of nacking her that day it might backfire,call her in a private place were she will be comfortable and start telling her with a serious face how beautiful and angelic she looks,how you like hardworking girls,that you will send her to university and after that send her to do Masters in Canada,that you love her pass your mother,that from now on anything she wants is on you,infact ask her what does she want now badly,she will be shy and say nothing or demand something trival like dress or shoes,give her the #2k and make sure to be holding her while talking and after giving the money move to the booobs,gently caress the nipples no rough play and gauge the reaction,if she likes it move to the kpekus,if she open her legs for fingering and the coast is clear you can nack her but if you want to touch the kpekus and she refuse,leave it,,the next day she will has enough time to fantasize and even masturbate about you so if you touch her again na yaraksta be that.
make sure you repent and give your life to Christ before you enter 2023, if not angel Michael will use bulala to design your back in the new year.
How can you be teaching someone how to commit fornication?

1 Like

Re: HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Op, people are using today (December 25th) for better thing and also being with their loved one

So your own Christmas gift, na Sex tips on how to smash your Mother's Maid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Wonderful Compliments To Give People You Meet For The First Time / An Open Letter To Whichcraft (in Response To His Thread) / Do Tall Single Guys Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.