Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

This Nairalander Has serious Mental Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Has serious Mental Issues (443 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Help Nairalander !!!! Has She Given Birth Before / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nairalander Has serious Mental Issues by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
I happened to stumble upon a thread from July 2020.

Lo and behold this is what I saw

Righteousness89:
The World is no longer the same!

Mysterious Mysteries All over The World!

China, India, Europe and the Middle being Ravaged and Destroyed by Uncontrollable Floods.

River turning to Blood

Locusts invading Nations like Soldiers

Mountains and Rocks Collapsing on their own Accord

Signs in the sky allover the World

Architectural palaces are falling and collapsing like ordinary paper

World class Automobiles are carried away Ike toy..

Hail stones falling and destroying homes and properties in Nations.

Hail storm,Tornadoes, Fires ravaging the Nations

Covid-19 still closing chapters of Men and Women

Dangerous Creatures showing up themselves in Nations..

If you are still holding on to this World as your Hope , you are of all Men most Miserable!

Be Ready Folks! Live Ready Folks!

The Owner and Creator of The Heavens and The Earth is Sending a Message! Many are still ignoring and living anyhow!

JESUS IS COMING! Be Ready! To avoid Stories that touch the Heart

THIS mad man has been shouting end time for the past 4 good years on nairaland. 4!!!! Years

I can bet my life savings that in 2045 he will still be shouting end time.

I feel real pity for his children,
He will cage them and make them cram all bible verses.
THIS guy is a lunatic
Re: This Nairalander Has serious Mental Issues by Samfloxin(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
You said July 2020 and you are talking about 4 years. Are you using a different calendar abi na you dey mad?

5 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Has serious Mental Issues by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Samfloxin:
You said July 2020 and you are talking about 4 years. Are you using a different calendar abi na you dey mad?

Lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Has serious Mental Issues by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2022
Samfloxin:
Na you dey mad, the guy get 400+ post dating back to 2018 all talking about doomsday.
I just stumbled upon his post on a,2020 thread
Learn to read and understand
Re: This Nairalander Has serious Mental Issues by VinnyBaba: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
OP, leave Righteousness with his Preachings Abeg..

In Nairaland, everyone get Freedom of speech. smiley

He is Far better than some Zombified APC/Tinubu Goons such as Batified2023 and Moh247. undecided sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs A Woman Is Deeply In Love With You / Is This Not A Trap? / Remembering Goldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.