Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? (8228 Views)

Is Every Play-boy Out There A Handi-work Of A Heart Break / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Is There Anything Wrong In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
I don't have paper towel can i use flower's
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
Tongue will suffice.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by mordi4evah: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
i hope ur as kinky as u sound in real life doe*smh@mrs chima*
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
Why you want to know?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by mordi4evah: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
Nope m luvin d strait up,no bullish style u bring#tuale iya!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
You are horrny huh?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by mordi4evah: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2011
stop wishin ur state on me alwedy jor!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 12:24am On Sep 02, 2011
Go take a cold shower.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 02, 2011
Sneeze inside her . . . . .
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by badmrkt(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2011
two ladies asked me out yesterday cheesy,but i later discovered they were all imbeciles cry
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by amtalkin(f): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]no big deal [b][/b]hell no i can 't do dat
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2011
[center]
doublekay:

they will only show sign and give blurred green light and later when u hv gotten along wit dem they wil stat telin u that they have been likin u 4rm go (in there mind).

but d truth is i will treat any woman that has d nerves to ask me out wit delight and respect cos it takes courage to do so
[/center]. Really loved the bolded text
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Estrada(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2011
@Kokoye.
very
very
true.
dem ladies have to work on their confidence.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by DaDoctor: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2011
JUST PASSING BY^^^^^^
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by koolkamzzy(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2011
@ OP, There's no big deal in asking a guy out. The only problem is how you will react when the guy turns down your advances and how easy it is for the guy to say NO without hurting your feelings. Most times when a guy turns down a gurl advances, there are tendencies that they may become enemy as per experience. grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Muttex(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2011
It is no big deal, but becareful before you giv out ur love sha
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Alorauk(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ nayah, can i have your digits, you are just too pretty to be true. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Alorauk(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ Forkaddict !!!!!! Are u for real? your profile picture is deceiving
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Xionez(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
Damn, if she does,
I must admit that i will feel like an a,ss but that will only strenghten my resolve to be there for her 24/7 knowing fully well she is really one in a million.
(Neyo)
I cant let her down or see her cry after all her troubles, what for?. It shows that she is serious and knows what she wants. My respect and attention will be hers.
And even if i dont have feelings for her, she will become my blood sister.
Mess with her = Mess with me = Broken bones angry

But we guys know that rarely happens so onward with the game. wink
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by forkadict(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
Alorauk:

@ Forkaddict !!!!!! Are u for real?(1) your profile picture is deceiving (2)
(1) I am real. Real in the sense that i am a fork addict.
(2) How so?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by SteLette(f): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
I cant ask a guy out, if i like him, ill make it unbelievably obvious that i do, subtle/not so subtle stares, hair flicks, girls, U know the lot. but I cant get to the point of making the first move. if after all my 'signals' , he's not interested , then bye-bye.

i guess the big deal is that its not conventional.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by brianon: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
he should open his mouth and talk!

I agree with that. It's just better that way.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by samtoye(m): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
Poster, i think its better you focus your mind on your education rather than worry about girls asking boys out. At 16, you should have other priority.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
The big deal is in cultural beliefs! Nothing more disappointing than traditions restricting you of better opportunities.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Dondav(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
It's no big a deal!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Dondav(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
It's no big a deal!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Dondav(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
It's no big a deal!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Dondav(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
It's no big a deal!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by seyibrown(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
No big deal! grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Gbenge77(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
For my money,its not a big deal.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by hustla(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
The thing tire me sef ooooo!!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by mojounited(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
*SteLette*:

I cant ask a guy out, if i like him, ill make it unbelievably obvious that i do, subtle/not so subtle stares, hair flicks, girls, U know the lot. but I cant get to the point of making the first move. if after all my 'signals' , he's not interested , then bye-bye.

i guess the big deal is that its not conventional.
@*SteLette*, Aha so why not you start giving me the green light; ya know, the hair shaking and punnytail swinging? Wanna ask u out asap wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Dumped My Girlfriend For This Reason. Now She's Disturbing Me, Wat To Do? / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / A Lady Gose Naked To Celebrate Her Lover's Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.