Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? (8229 Views)

Is Every Play-boy Out There A Handi-work Of A Heart Break / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? / Is There Anything Wrong In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am moving around in red flip flops and we are going to just chill.  It has been hot the last few weeks. 

I am thinking of joining the wet t-shirt contest.  Hopefully Mr. Chima help out with the boys so I can win that contest without his objection.  tongue

I aint saying anything about wet t-shirt context. You are on your own on that one . .just make sure you have wear a bra  . .PLS!!

But . . . the BOYS!!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Happy for you.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

I aint saying anything about wet t-shirt context. You are on your own on that one . .just make sure you have wear a bra  . .PLS!!

But . . . the BOYS!!  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

Happy for you.

I am talking about the boys as in sporting event fool! angry Why would I wear a bra in a wet t-shirt contest?

You have an issue with me not wearing a bra? angry
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrCork19: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima. did anybody ever ask you out?  ever? apart from moi? undecided
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

Mrs.Chima. did anybody ever ask you out?  ever? apart from moi? undecided

You asked me out or you begged for punny?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by dammytex: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2011
Do we still ask ourselves out these days.

We meet, we're friends, we jell, we share secrets, we advise, we visit each other and hang out more often, we run errands for each other, we make unbelievable commitments to each other, we kiss (wondering why it happened), and then we kiss again another day, we call each other's siblings without our prior knowledge, we go to see a movie and on the way back, he says I think I'm falling in love with you, and she answers: really, and he nods, we held each other's hands and kissed again, I changed her name on my phone to Angel, she does the same, I call her and she answers; hello love and I say I just called to say i love you baby.

fast forward;
do you take this man/woman to be your lovely wedded----------------I DO
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Kokoye and Mrs. Fiction have you guys considered getting a room across the beltway 47? They have cheap rooms there I heard.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
Sure Mr. Fictitious player.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
Who are you?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
A million dollar question.

Who are you?
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
I am who I said I am. Very easy
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hmm. Said the wizard behind the curtain.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by doublekay: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
they will only show sign and give blurred green light and later when u hv gotten along wit dem they wil stat telin u that they have been likin u 4rm go (in there mind).

but d truth is i will treath any woman that has d nerves to ask me out wit delight and respect cos it takes courage to do so
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Preconal(f): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Pplease, I‘m trying to get a point here. I‘ve been able 2 deduce that if it is asking a guy out on a DATE, it is okay. But looking @ it from the students‘ perspective, I think it‘s really weird and absurd!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^

Madam Chima and Reality . . .stop derailing the thread!  grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

Madam Chima and Reality . . .stop derailing the thread!  grin

Bite me. (taking off my bra and swinging it)
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Covers eyes to avoid eyes cancer
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
You know your tongue sticking out reaching. tongue
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2011
Oh damn Chima!!

Old negro . . . . . . . .

The last time I saw something like that was in the movie Ray.

Do people still do that?  grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

Oh damn Chima!!

Old negro . . . . . . . .

The last time I saw something like that was in the movie Ray.

Do people still do that?  grin

Look who is calling who old! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(running and jumping a triple backhand flip)
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2011
^^^

I wish a nigggaaa would. . .

or, you wish you could tongue
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2011
Jealousy is not cute. tongue

Women need to take off their bras and swing it. Its liberates the titties.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
What's that medicine that stops vomiting? Someone help
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2011
A minute ago you wanted to Bleep now you vomiting. Fake!
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2011
what's with the swinging though?

voodoo or superstition?

New Orleans, here I come
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
kokoye:

what's with the swinging though?

voodoo or superstition?

New Orleans, here I come

You prefer jiggling? tongue
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
Me wanted to Bleep? Another vomit this time inside my 2011 X6 BMW.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by kokoye(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You prefer jiggling? tongue

yuk!

All dat sweat flying around

kill me first
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by mordi4evah: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2011
koyoke,missess cheema n reality,una no dey taya? grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue*nowrunninfromherwhiplash*
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Me wanted to bleep? Another vomit this time inside my 2011 X6 BMW.

You can vomit on a picture?   shocked
kokoye:

yuk!

All dat sweat flying around

kill me first

I suggest you get AC if you're getting hit with sweat.  lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
These haters.
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
Open your legs I wanna vomit
Re: What's The Big Deal In A Girl Asking A Boy Out? by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
Freaky!  tongue tongue tongue

Make sure you clean up afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If A Lady Ask About Your Shoe Size? Is There More To It? / I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / A Lady Gose Naked To Celebrate Her Lover's Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.